Author Topic: The NA Baddies List v2.0  (Read 9964 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: The NA Baddies List v2.0
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 02:16:19 am »
+3
That bad nerd Hashishin belongs on here I'm sure, who does he think he is trying to kill people with an Elder's Khyber Knife?
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 02:26:01 am »
+3
I know he was Belgian and shit, but how about Bruttus? He did play NA strat after all.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 02:31:52 am »
+2
I know he was Belgian and shit, but how about Bruttus? He did play NA strat after all.

I was hesitant to call anyone not NA with high ping baddies, but yeah even with low ping that guy would for sure be a BADDIE. Decent nomination, does anyone second the vote for Bruttus to be added to the list with the reasoning that he was a low skilled racist rage baby?

▲ ▲

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 02:37:04 am »
+3
"James, Perhaps has the capacity to not be a baddie..."

Perhaps has the capacity to not be a baddie...

has the capacity to not be a baddie...

not be a baddie...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 03:35:10 am »
If you want (i havent played most of my characters on NA1 in years, but this is my 1her swashbuckler which I have been playing 90% of the time since I came back after over a year away)

Level:37

Experience: 113,594,552
Level up in: 544,244,643

Next level: 657,839,195
Kills/Deaths: 3027/2273, 1.3:1

Just got 3 shield skill when I turned level 37 3-4 weeks ago., so 95% of that is playing without a shield as a 1her in light armor.  Considering all I have ever seen you do is high strength builds with spammy 2hers and heavy armor - not that impressive, any idiot can get a 2:1 k/d with that setup.  I prefer skill-based play, have for years after hanging around cyranule and matey and dueling with kaelaen and snickers.  Fuck armor crutchers.  Also tristran never, never have you gotten 10:0 in your life (I have on this exact character even though I die in 1-2 hits, while you take 8, which compensates for your lack of skill manual blocking and feinting).  And too be fair I never avoid dying like some e-peen chasers on this thread if it helps my team to win.

By its very nature a baddy is someone with a less than 1:1 k/d since that would be less than average.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2016, 03:41:13 am »
+2
Just got 3 shield skill when I turned level 37 3-4 weeks ago., so 95% of that is playing without a shield as a 1her in light armor.  Considering all I have ever seen you do is high strength builds with spammy 2hers and heavy armor - not that impressive, any idiot can get a 2:1 k/d with that setup.  I prefer skill-based play, have for years after hanging around cyranule and matey and dueling with kaelaen and snickers.  Fuck armor crutchers.  Also tristran never, never have you gotten 10:0 in your life (I have on this exact character even though I die in 1-2 hits, while you take 8, which compensates for your lack of skill manual blocking and feinting).  And too be fair I never avoid dying like some e-peen chasers on this thread if it helps my team to win.

(click to show/hide)

heres a 5 year old picture of me going 10:1 on siege if that helps, i dont usually screen cap my scores but i might have a few somewhere if you really want me to dig them up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2016, 03:55:44 am »
+2
Nirnroot, he seems like he's trying but out of nowhere he'll blatantly team kill/wound lol.

No hate just saiyan man

I concur. He is atrocious at blocking, even more so than myself, and I use a shield!

He also spams cut-stabs like he's using Gallonighers's bullshit corseque pokes, and, as Jarold said, he's quite the wild card on NA1.

Of course, I also nominate myself for getting stupid high scores yet with shitty K/Ds because I'm terrible at finishing people off myself.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2016, 04:04:57 am »
(click to show/hide)

heres a 5 year old picture of me going 10:1 on siege if that helps, i dont usually screen cap my scores but i might have a few somewhere if you really want me to dig them up.

No offense, but the fact that you saved that says a lot about you.  I used to save screenshots years ago when I got 64-5 or 24-2 (back when lot more people on na1 max was 120 and we would hit it), but I would never bother saving a 10-1 k/d especially on siege server where you just grab a great maul and stand in the right place and literally anyone can get that (though Wallace and Linden once got over 120 kills each on a siege server back in the day when they had crush-through with the baseball bats and ladders were usable - god i miss having ladders, best fun ever in crpg - main reason bar none that na2 died off.)  Those are worth being screenshotted.

Haven't taken a screenshot in years though - not really worth it with crpg, this game without strat incredibly boring and increasingly less skill-based with all their nerfs every year.  Miss fast speed servers - dueling took real skill, no any dick with a macro is stroking his e-peen on this thread.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2016, 04:08:11 am »
+5
ya i saved a screenshot of me doing good in a game when i was 13 years old, so sue me. If you even look at it I even say in it that I'm taking the screenshot as a meme

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2016, 04:11:17 am »
+4
I prefer skill-based play, have for years after hanging around cyranule and matey and dueling with kaelaen and snickers.

By its very nature a baddy is someone with a less than 1:1 k/d since that would be less than average.

I think we all need to take a second to better understand what being a baddie means. Put yourself in this scenario;

You just retired an hour ago and are playing on NA1 while low level. The first round of this map was a loss keeping you without a multiplier. You watch as the auto balance leaves your new team a man short compared to the enemy team AND it dumps you together with Kesh_BRD on a melee character or Asheram on a rock thrower/horse archer/shielder hybrid. You then think to yourself "this is almost not winnable with these baddies on my team"

You failed to demonstrate sufficient KDR to be removed from the baddie list and no one seems to be coming to your defense explaining how you should not be top baddie. I don't know what skill your play is based on, but its clearly unrelated to in game melee skill.

▲ ▲

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 04:14:43 am »
+4
Where the fuck is my name? I wouldn't say I am the worst but surely I am down there. Shouldn't transparent shitty personality counts for something. I seem to always bring the mood down anytime I enter NA1.

I nominate Deserter_Merrrrrrica.  Please someone back me up on how shitty I am? Only time I wish Gobblins were active. Those mofo would concur no doubt.

Where is Bicep's monkey ass when you need him?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:18:03 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2016, 04:56:39 am »
+2
Where the fuck is my name? I wouldn't say I am the worst but surely I am down there. Shouldn't transparent shitty personality counts for something. I seem to always bring the mood down anytime I enter NA1.

I nominate Deserter_Merrrrrrica.  Please someone back me up on how shitty I am? Only time I wish Gobblins were active. Those mofo would concur no doubt.

Where is Bicep's monkey ass when you need him?

Hey I got you, seconded.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 05:02:02 am »
+3
My KD is almost 2 right now but I'm a god damn garbage person at this game. I ALWAYS use plate and poke with whatever stupidshit polearm I've got mw. If I have less than 30 str I can't go even with my KD. I demand to be in the baddie bunch.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
Chester Otab's Player Dislike List
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2016, 05:06:59 am »
I think we all need to take a second to better understand what being a baddie means. Put yourself in this scenario;

You just retired an hour ago and are playing on NA1 while low level. The first round of this map was a loss keeping you without a multiplier. You watch as the auto balance leaves your new team a man short compared to the enemy team AND it dumps you together with Kesh_BRD on a melee character or Asheram on a rock thrower/horse archer/shielder hybrid. You then think to yourself "this is almost not winnable with these baddies on my team"

You failed to demonstrate sufficient KDR to be removed from the baddie list and no one seems to be coming to your defense explaining how you should not be top baddie. I don't know what skill your play is based on, but its clearly unrelated to in game melee skill.

Huh?  Just clutched like that repeatedly last night.  Dynamike and mokuchin last 2 against me.  I killed dynamics and dodged mokuchin's arrows while on flag until he rode past and i slash killed him on the drive by instead of getting trampled.  You probably would have just gotten yourself arrowed to death.  Whats the point, lol this is just Chesterotab's popularity contest after butthurt 2-day N- ban.  I do better in melee consistently, and I can't remember last time chester has even seen me play melee in years - so basically just talking out of his ass because he assumes a good archer can't be a good meleer.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 05:10:00 am »
+7
Sooo, when are we gonna see the ChesterOtab vs Kesh duel?