Second Life
8 (11.6%)
Club Penguin
12 (17.4%)
Toon Town
1 (1.4%)
Melee: Battlegrounds
4 (5.8%)
Sitting in my mother's basement until NA1 has more than 20 people in it.
20 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: End of Mod RP thread (autism is encouraged)  (Read 6160 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: End of Mod RP thread (autism is encouraged)
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2016, 09:38:23 pm »
+16
apparently Kesh shitposted in every other thread to move this to the second page

lmao

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2016, 10:04:40 pm »
+4
Except I had no idea what other Admins were involved until last night when I saw the video, but yet I still purposed the removal of any Admin that was involved from the beginning.  Like I said, I can't keep up with pseudonym and new Admins of the week.

TBH it didn't surprise me that he was involved. I called him unfit for Admin for his bias views and not holding the same standard for his buddies months ago. It was only a matter of time really.

I see the salt proposing through your skin. Drink some water.

The video starts roughly half-way through in the incident.  I'm amazed that you have it in you to write several paragraph posts about something you don't even fully understand.  Go back and read the other three threads about this exact same thing instead of shitting this one up because you're still pissy that you got banned over a month ago.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2016, 10:35:03 pm »
I'd go into detail about how incredibly dumb you are to think that's the only reason for this whole ordeal, but if literally dozens of people drilling common sense can't get through your thick skull I'm positive that one more surely won't.

That having been said, I'm now going to sit here and explain to you how stupid you are, while you continue to ignore me and call me racist as some form of catch-all.

Now, the whole tirade of untargeted "mean words" let us call them started because desire started threatening to ban people for longer and longer times, when an admin was already handling the situation, I myself was initially banned for 90 days because I said a "bad word". Now, it is fairly obvious that the original bans were intended to actually be that long. However, Desire, realizing her own mental suppression, no doubt when confronted by others with the same or more admin power than her, decided that these ban times were "Obviously" just a bluff (even as they had already happened), and proceeded to reduce those ban times to one week. Then, when everyone expressed how immensely flabbergasting it was to ban someone for even a week, for saying a word, it was reduced to two days.

The point is not that we were defending racism, we were simply perplexed that a problem, in chat, could not be resolved with mutes, rather than 90 day bans. Especially when, what you call racism, was merely a word being said completely out of any context, with nobody actually being the target of it. Except for the one guy that actually called someone said word and told them to go kill themselves, and he didn't even get a ban.

Please stop hijacking our roleplaying thread. It's very serious, you see. Also your talk of melodrama is spreading melodrama, how dare you sir. How very gosh darn dang you.

I was responding to this post specially. Nothing personal kid. You had your part in it, so be it. I'm just calling it how I see it. If you want to bring up old shit go ahead. I'm talking about the here and now. If I get warned so should Larry. More bias unfit Admin shit?

Edit: Like I said, I just saw the video last night. Like I said. We were all there, it was going on for a while before Desire took any action
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2016, 10:47:57 pm »
+2
Were you there?  Every post you've made so far has made it exceedingly obvious that you actually didn't know the full story, and I'm sure you don't actually care to.

TBH it didn't surprise me that he was involved. I called him unfit for Admin for his bias views and not holding the same standard for his buddies months ago. It was only a matter of time really.

This is you dragging old shit in, an obvious throwback to the time that your own buddy ban threaded you and I banned you for impersonation for one week.

We were all there, it was going on for a while before Desire took any action

You're beating a dead horse, we've already discussed this on 3+ threads over the course of 5 days, of course you're going to get a warning for trying to regurgitate it in yet another thread.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2016, 10:49:20 pm »
The video starts roughly half-way through in the incident.  I'm amazed that you have it in you to write several paragraph posts about something you don't even fully understand.  Go back and read the other three threads about this exact same thing instead of shitting this one up because you're still pissy that you got banned over a month ago.

OR... stop starting new threads to bitch and moan and just leave already Dracul.  You don't play supposedly, except yesterday's battle, lol?? But you still haunt the forums crying out in anguish over a 2-day ban that all the admins have already corrected and is long over.  Honestly, I have never seen anyone cry or bitch or go full drama as you guys have over a measly ban, even people with perma-bans have more dignity.

And yes, we were all there.  It was going on for a while before desire had to step in because Artyem never does anything against any of his own clanmates or friends, one of most biased and shittiest admins Crpg has ever had - and I am including shik and myself in that.  Congrats!

You're beating a dead horse, we've already discussed this on 3+ threads over the course of 5 days, of course you're going to get a warning for trying to regurgitate it in yet another thread.

Yes, yes, this is what dracul is doing in spades!  Do you not see!  Beating this dead horse into oblivion instead of just leaving already like occitan and frisians.  Are you trying to get us to cry over your melodramatic leaving that you need to start a 4th roleplay thread of your crying.  Just stop posting already - we as a community (except for your other friends that quit) DO NOT GIVE A SHIT!

You guys have brought  a whole new level of autism never seen in crpg before!  Even when we used to ally together I remember distinctly you being the whiniest bitches we ever worked with, kept dragging out moaning and worried conversations about strat and I just kept trying to say things to excuse myself from listening to one more crying fest by artyem while he freaked out about every little thing.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:57:25 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2016, 11:11:14 pm »
+1
Were you there?  Every post you've made so far has made it exceedingly obvious that you actually didn't know the full story, and I'm sure you don't actually care to.

This is you dragging old shit in, an obvious throwback to the time that your own buddy ban threaded you and I banned you for impersonation for one week.

Like I said Artyem, I was responding to Larry's post specifically who was actually pretty civil. He brought this over from other threads, not I. Check him. He specially brought you up and Westwood brought up the old ban, not me. I just responded in kind but let bygones be bygones. You actions hasn't seem to improve since then. Repetition of bad Admining.

BTW for Kesh and I to actually agree on something is actually quiet a sight to behold. It just shows I'm not the only one that sees what is going on here. Really RAY CHARELES can see what is going on here with Arytem. The stars are aligned or something cause I don't think I have actually ever talk to KESH in TS, Steam or ingame for that matter. Yet everyone that sticks up for you seems to be have some kind of affiliation with you. hmmmmmm........
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 11:23:44 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2016, 01:32:43 am »
+1
Like I said Artyem, I was responding to Larry's post specifically who was actually pretty civil. He brought this over from other threads, not I. Check him. He specially brought you up and Westwood brought up the old ban, not me. I just responded in kind but let bygones be bygones. You actions hasn't seem to improve since then. Repetition of bad Admining.

BTW for Kesh and I to actually agree on something is actually quiet a sight to behold. It just shows I'm not the only one that sees what is going on here. Really RAY CHARELES can see what is going on here with Arytem. The stars are aligned or something cause I don't think I have actually ever talk to KESH in TS, Steam or ingame for that matter. Yet everyone that sticks up for you seems to be have some kind of affiliation with you. hmmmmmm........

Wut?

I have no horse in the game either way, and I stuck for "him," but only cause of the, other threats etc.

But that was like 5 days ago now.

Offline Necrorave

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 71
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul
  • Game nicks: Necrorave and or Cheesus Crust
  • IRC nick: Necrorave
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2016, 01:40:10 am »
+5

lmao

Get fucking good nerd
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:43:40 am by Necrorave »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2016, 01:50:44 am »
+3
I think you had skill the first time, but honestly, 5th time you posted exact same thing kind of makes you look autistic.  So i guess it fits the entire theme of this thread - autists who quit but can't stop crying about it to everyone who will listen.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2016, 02:09:14 am »
+1
Cops is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
(Btw it's hilarious that you guys are complaining about whining and creating drama and derailing threads and then you two come and do just that to an honest roleplay thread just because it was made by me.)
(I'm just going to go ahead and ignore you guys at this point because you're obviously not self aware. I'll let Necrorave do my speaking for me.)

(click to show/hide)
^ I liked that a lot. This is what the thread is about.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:55:39 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2016, 03:17:32 am »
Cops is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
(Btw it's hilarious that you guys are complaining about whining and creating drama and derailing threads and then you two come and do just that to an honest roleplay thread just because it was made by me.)
(I'm just going to go ahead and ignore you guys at this point because you're obviously not self aware. I'll let Necrorave do my speaking for me.)

(click to show/hide)
^ I liked that a lot. This is what the thread is about.

Who are you? Like seriously, i do not thnk we ever had any words here or anywhere else ever. I responded to Larry, everyone else jumped it. It was nice and civil. I guess you got those rose tinted glasses that only see what you want to see or just choose to ignore anyone on your "side"  of the fence. I was ready to let it go. You should do the same.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2016, 03:41:09 am »
+3

Who are you? Like seriously, i do not thnk we ever had any words here or anywhere else ever. I responded to Larry, everyone else jumped it. It was nice and civil. I guess you got those rose tinted glasses that only see what you want to see or just choose to ignore anyone on your "side"  of the fence. I was ready to let it go. You should do the same.

Sorry I can't hear you from the top of my bitchin' Harley in secondlife.
I mean, what do you have against COPS anyway? It's a good show.
You should really just come over and do bicep curls with me.
(Tl:DR I let this whole situation go before I made this thread and did it for humor reasons, not my fault if anyone takes offense or wants to bring up old drama from other threads because me calling them a cuck made them lose sleep. Hell, it kinda scares me that you can even agree with someone who's idea of disagreeing with me is to passive aggressively bump every other thread until this one disappears and blatantly ignore every word said against him.)
I kinda wish I could just delete all of the posts unrelated to the roleplay or to the humor. The mods should really get on that. I'll probably have to lock the thread soon at this rate. I'll be leaving cRPG soon anyway and anyone who thinks I'm salty or offended or even toxic is honestly just projecting at this point.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2016, 05:14:40 am »
It was a long day, and Kesh's army of personal ball squires had finally made it to New Malayurg. They had planned to take the idle castle in a daring display of bravery and courage. Who could challenge such a tactically superior strategy? Surely no one could stand up to such a bold play.

Or so it seemed. Kesh's forces began laddering up to the seemingly empty fortress, arrogant and proud.
But it was quiet. Too quiet.
Kesh smelled something as foul as he was and began to gag.

The castle walls started to erupt with a virulent typhoon of defecation.
The first wave of men and their ladders were swallowed up and burned away by streams of boiling hot shit.
The raw sewage cascaded down from the walls and soiled the ground that Kesh stood upon.
A formation of archers was struck by what seemed to be a perfectly molded boulder of human waste, probably made by Larry, which exploded on impact.
Mason jars of brown phosphorus rained down upon the remainder of Kesh's forces. They soon succumbed to the deadly combination of broken glass in their eyes and human waste caked into their wounds.
Little did Kesh know, the remaining force of Sodomy had installed a taco bell in their castle, and had been storing raw shit in preparation for Kesh's arrival.

You could say that they wanted to roll out the brown carpet.

R2Salt2 sat atop the castle wall, cackling mechanically and recording this to be later uploaded on a scat thread on 4chan.

Allers couldn't even use his healing tent as it was filled to the brim with Diarrhea. Thus he went home and went back to playing counter-strike.

Finally, it was down to just Kesh and his two valiant pikemen that he paid real life money to protect him every battle.
Then something strange happened. Two grisly phantoms appeared on the battlefield. One of Relit, and one of Diggles. They quickly overcame the cowardly pikemen and tore them inside out for not paying homage to Relit, the patron saint of pikes.
They held kesh down on his knees, and his little t-rex like sperg arms could do nothing against the might of these spectral vengeance seekers.
Then, Kesh's Wife's Son's Father gracefully rode down one of the shit streams in his kayak made from human foreskin and stood over the sperg.
He looked down upon Kesh with a devious smile and dropped trow.
One of the ghost's held his mouth open, as the man squatted down over his face and took the nastiest taco bell beefy burrito fueled shit that was ever taken deep into Kesh's throat. He seemed to keep erupting forever, pushing the brown lava deep into the man's insides. So much so that it forced Kesh's own shit out in order to make room for the fecal matter that now possessed his body.

The king of cucks had died the way he lived. On his knees and completely full of shit.

The End.

(This is how you shitpost)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:21:00 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.