Author Topic: Strat War is Over gg fcc  (Read 19507 times)

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Re: Strat War is Over gg fcc
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2016, 05:53:50 pm »
+8
To be quite honest with you I say the N word a lot in just about every game I play. Crpg is literally the only game that has banned me for it.
And jesus christ Kesh, come up with a new insult instead of using the same repeated 12 year old thing that you've been calling everyone since you started playing this shit game.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2016, 09:17:19 pm »
+6
please mr desire i dont wanna go
dont ya shoot me into outer space

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2016, 09:29:17 pm »
+18
This whole event was surreal, man.

I mean, I was pretty drunk, but it was absolutely eerie. Out of 33 or so players that were on our team, I know most of them from cRPG decently well; maybe 3 at most have even a tiny bit of white supremacist notions in their head. Of course, I understand that people get offended at certain things easily. I understand that I've not had certain experiences that others have had, and it is practically impossible to empathize enough to claim full comprehension of their experience or suffering.

Now for once, I'll back down to Bale. He's got chilluns, and it ain't proper for them to hear this sort of thing. They'll start thinking its cool to say IRL, and GOD FORBID in this day's political climate his kids start spouting that dumb shit off at school.

But he's got the only real excuse in my book. It is fine if people consider this an outlandish or (lol) offensive belief, but I do consider it absolutely voluntary to be offended or have negative emotions evoked. I'm against any sort of censorship, outside of spreading IRL information without consent.

But you guys don't really get it right now. This isn't about THE RIGHT TO SAY friend, OUR GOD-GIVEN LIBERTY TO USE RACIAL SLURS as you seem to think it is.

In fact, I'm not quite sure WHAT it was about. It wasn't just about "lol, say friend xDDD they cant ban us all ROFL its gonna be so funny!" Sure, that was an inevitable part of it, especially to the more childish people (read: me), but it isn't the full story at all.

It seemed like a bunch of autistic nerds in a channel simultaneously realized that they would experience improved quality of life if they didn't play anymore. It was a burden for leaders recruiting folks for hours beforehand, only to get 30 or so mercs on a side. It was a large and significant battle. It isn't as if either side performed excellently; we weren't "rage-quitting" because we were getting fucked on.

From the best I can piece together (like I said I was pretty lit af), damn near every single nerd in the TS in that strat battle got infected with the healthy desire to quit cRPG/strat. After it happened, the relief from certain folks was palpable. Like, it was a "its finally over..." thing.

So, the only person(s) I'll apologize to for my part in this is Bale or anyone else playing in close proximity to wee lads n' lasses that don't need to be exposed to ironic pseudo-racism (my own favorite brand of humor) just yet.

Everyone else that experienced disgust, offense, or otherwise were filled with negative emotion made a voluntary decision to be offended and should work on that.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

oh and kesh you're a fucking moron for including raven in the "omg cancer that kiled the mod because ppl thot they were trols!!!" category. Include Frisians if you will (and you will, you ain't one to let a former FCC puutie scum vassal do as they wish in peace), but the ONLY Ravens to ever talk shit on anyone were Cup (kinda) and Turboflex if someone was being really stupid. And they never did the sorts of things that we do. They were always quite the serious bunch.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:34:10 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2016, 09:29:35 pm »
+26

i mean the situations basically done but heres the video it took me like 12 hours to upload. It was 30gb lmao

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2016, 10:19:16 pm »
+7
I love how people still don't know if desire is a he or a she.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2016, 10:24:11 pm »
+6
I love how people still don't know if desire is a he or a she.

I always assumed it was a little bit of both.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2016, 10:38:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)

So, the only person(s) I'll apologize to for my part in this is Bale or anyone else playing in close proximity to wee lads n' lasses that don't need to be exposed to ironic pseudo-racism (my own favorite brand of humor) just yet.

Everyone else that experienced disgust, offense, or otherwise were filled with negative emotion made a voluntary decision to be offended and should work on that.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Dynamics and I just got 3-4 players to come back and play so we would almost have as many players as you at the battle.  I personally begged Snoop to come to our battle.  Sandy, your rationalization that it is okay except for kids is stupid, nevermind all your clanmates upvoting you.  I wasn't the one offended, but I was seriously pissed.  The first strat battle for some of our black clanmates in months and you juvenile assholes start spamming the n-word like crazy because your clanmates egg you on.  I can completely understand why some of our players don't want to play again after being thoroughly reminded what a shit community is left in crpg.  If you had any idea how hard it is to get players back to this mod and then you not only pull this shit, then expect  it to be acceptable simply as long as kids not around?  You rationalizing, self-absorbed ass.

I hope that you are not so stupid that you think just because all the players that got banned and your clanmates upvote you and downvote me that somehow your actions are acceptable.

(click to show/hide)

And artyem you fucking hall monitor, you are a shit admin for encouraging people in ts to say n word, instead of like us telling our guys not to be assholes and don't say that word (couple did before then, none after).  There never would have been a ban wave if you hadn't acted like an insensitive child and encouraged everyone to start spamming it.  TAKE SOME FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE FUCKING BABIES! MAN UP YOU CHILD!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:14:13 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2016, 11:09:14 pm »
+1

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2016, 11:12:11 pm »
+5
Damn dude this was definitely racial discrimination. PERMA BANS FOR ALL! Sad thing is I got a 14 day suspension for calling someone a racist frenchman on LoL after they told me to kill myself and I reported them and I was the one that got punished. They didn't receive any punishment. The internet is fucked up fuck it all
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2016, 11:43:15 pm »
+12
no need to apologize to me, I learned a long time ago TS is evil and has no place in my world (this includes BRD TS). I did not see what was being typed in chat till the bans started flying, and even then, I had no idea what had transpired.

It boggles my mind the way people speak to each-other. I can only assume that they live alone, or somehow have enough sound proofing that no one can hear. The alternative, that no one in their life would have a problem with it, is something I would rather not consider. I try and imagine talking that way knowing that a family member would happen along and hear me... Maybe things have changed a lot since I was young, if one of my parents heard me speak like that, I would be regretting the decision for quite some time afterwords. Banning in game would not even make the list of woes.

please feel free to ignore this old man and his out dated thoughts on life.
Leader of BS

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2016, 12:06:27 am »

i mean the situations basically done but heres the video it took me like 12 hours to upload. It was 30gb lmao

Quite the good video. Thank you for uploading it. Really put me in the perspective I needed to be in to decide on a final outcome of this.

Artyem: You not only were wrong but also a liar. You were demoted awhile ago. I made note of your violation of the rules to discuss with dupre further which was more than fair.

Sandy: I'm not sure you have the intelligence required to understand the situation fully. I'm wasn't offended by anything, your insults don't offend me. You were muted and saying stuff in admin chat you can say whatever you want in admin chat. I don't care what you have to say about me or think about me in anyway. Every single time you have something to say about me you try to attack me personally and I've never done anything to you? So why do you think I'll start banning people for insulting me now? lol

Random internet heroes: I do believe what is left of the cRPG community to be completely toxic and I wonder daily why I do anything for you guys at all. As Renay said in the ban forum it wasn't just about saying the n-word anymore Idgaf about that I mute for that. In this situation, ban times were from the get go were bluffs and artyem knew that. You'd all have to be incredibly idiotic if you believed I would permanently ban anyone for racial slurs.

With this video, I don't agree with the lessening of the punishment at all tbvh: I will ask dupre to see what the options are available. As I already stated the lessened punishment but I'm curious if I could revoke that.  I'm in complete agreeance with paul saying that this was an incredible case of mass idiocy. If this is truly the death of NA cRPG then I'll gladly seal the coffin closed.

There was no "boo hoo crpg ded" it was just "lol guys lets all break the rules now it will be funny af." with artyem in the background saying "I'll do this to support you guys" fuck that he made it worse. He already apologized so I'll assume he came to his senses afterward.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2016, 12:12:15 am »
Quite the good video. Thank you for uploading it. Really put me in the perspective I needed to be in to decide on a final outcome of this.

Artyem: You not only were wrong but also a liar. You were demoted awhile ago. I made note of your violation of the rules to discuss with dupre further which was more than fair.

Sandy: I'm not sure you have the intelligence required to understand the situation fully. I'm wasn't offended by anything, your insults don't offend me. You were muted and saying stuff in admin chat you can say whatever you want in admin chat. I don't care what you have to say about me or think about me in anyway. Every single time you have something to say about me you try to attack me personally and I've never done anything to you? So why do you think I'll start banning people for insulting me now? lol

Random internet heroes: I do believe what is left of the cRPG community to be completely toxic and I wonder daily why I do anything for you guys at all. As Renay said in the ban forum it wasn't just about saying the n-word anymore Idgaf about that I mute for that. In this situation, ban times were from the get go were bluffs and artyem knew that. You'd all have to be incredibly idiotic if you believed I would permanently ban anyone for racial slurs.

With this video, I don't agree with the lessening of the punishment at all tbvh: I will ask dupre to see what the options are available. As I already stated the lessened punishment but I'm curious if I could revoke that.  I'm in complete agreeance with paul saying that this was an incredible case of mass idiocy. If this is truly the death of NA cRPG then I'll gladly seal the coffin closed.

There was no "boo hoo crpg ded" it was just "lol guys lets all break the rules now it will be funny af." with artyem in the background saying "I'll do this to support you guys" fuck that he made it worse. He already apologized so I'll assume he came to his senses afterward.

My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2016, 12:12:52 am »
+9
So moving on to more pressing matters was that really SpookIsland on NA1? If not it's a damn good imitation. Let's get some details about that situation admin team.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2016, 12:16:02 am »
+9
I remember this happening once before in a strat battle.. it was a 'good laugh'.. nobody got offended, nobody posted on the forums.. nothing happened because of it.

All that happened was people were muted.

:rolleyes:

I joined in because of how you handled it honestly, 7 days, 30 days, 3 months, a year?
To active players of the mod?
Some with no offenses at all.

Why not just ban them from the server for the day?
You went waaaay overboard, in my opinion.

haha purple is fun
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:25:55 am by Oreo »
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2016, 12:18:51 am »