Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 31830 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2016, 01:46:41 pm »
+5
The other thing is that not once have I seen any actual shit posting back at the Dwarves faction which just lets them walk all over you. Not to mention the fact that out of the 14 members in the holy crusade 10 haven't said fuck all in the forums let alone the diplomacy forum.

Sorry, I am done, I left the faction, and gave mine village to Grypht.
I promoted Chumley as mine successor.
So talk to him now, not me.

You are a combination of that girl from willy wonka who wanted everything and her pushover daddy bought it all for her and I forgot my train of thought. Probably was somethibg mocking you and then a comment about how I'm going to work on a Saturday
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 01:52:14 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2016, 02:05:21 pm »
Also, what's the dealio? I received no diplomats after the battle of Tahlberl

They got flamed and quit.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2016, 02:08:04 pm »
+3
Bruttus, we never wanted anyone to be wiped or to GTX, we just wanted to fight good battles. As the others said we only flamed you because you started posting a lot of shit here on the forums. Giving up now will hurt your credibility a lot more than any of the shittalking we did. You took this whole affair way too serious from the start. I like that Chumley is the new faction leader, but I hope you will still play strat as a normal faction member.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2016, 02:12:44 pm »
Whats done is done
People have to convince me to stay and play this game.

Actually I must have done a great job, because I receive suddenly invites to join theyre faction.

But I don't understand why people are so trying to convince me to stay, first of all, like wolf wrote to me that I am a foreign Autist, and I am a member from the most hatred clan.

Offline Jepekula

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2016, 02:17:04 pm »
+2
If you leave the game completely, the Crusade will be weaker, and who knows who the filthy Dwarves will attack next?
You need to stay, as a bulwark against terror. Whole of NA strat is counting on you, Bruttus.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2016, 02:19:32 pm »
+1
If you leave the game completely, the Crusade will be weaker, and who knows who the filthy Dwarves will attack next?

Hehehehehe

You need to stay, as a bulwark against terror. Whole of NA strat is counting on you, Bruttus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2016, 02:20:46 pm »
+3
Whats done is done
People have to convince me to stay and play this game.

Actually I must have done a great job, because I receive suddenly invites to join theyre faction.

But I don't understand why people are so trying to convince me to stay, first of all, like wolf wrote to me that I am a foreign Autist, and I am a member from the most hatred clan.

Putting forth a modicum of effort to nerd-herd in strategus is...well, commendable in certain ways. In other ways, it makes you a horrifically stunted autist. Please understand me correctly here; I am saying that we are BOTH autistic, you see?

So you've done a good job by stepping up to the plate where lesser autists would not dare to tread. I haven't been paying much attention...but it sure seems like the hijinks that you're making a big deal over isn't the intense marshalling and planning as you're claiming. Of course it is still work, and sleep might be lost over it. But it ain't nothing compared to strats past. This is little kiddie shit in comparison!

I don't remember what else I was gonna post here besides this:

Dude, you gotta get off the forums. You're posting that you are having real health affects to people posting shit on the forums? Nigga, get the fuck outta here! Of course it boggles my mind to see shitposting affect a man that badly (not saying that I haven't suffered a wee bit of sleep-loss and headaches from FCC puutie scum back in the day), but it makes me even more confused to know that you KEEP COMING BACK. Like, more than anyone else, too! You post the most in here...but it affects you the worst?

Holy shit bud, head for the hills or something Chrissakes

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2016, 02:41:58 pm »
+4
I'm not a strat expert -- but one thing I gathered very quickly is that shitposting is an intergral part of the game.  To be a faction leader or a "face" you have to have either thick skin, a good sense of humor, or just not give a fuck.  Or some combo.  It's not for everyone, that's for sure. 

Bruttus, Acre is not the most hated clan, that's shit-talk.  You are not a terrible leader --it's all talk man.  It's part of it.  You had some good defenses and raised good armies.  However, most of the criticism of Acre leadership is that they don't do anything active/aggressive.  Right now Acre got attacked, lost some fiefs, and took back those fiefs.  So we're back at square 1. Everyone is hoping and waiting for something pro-active to actually happen!  Or at least attempt.  The shit-talk regarding that is not because you are hated...it's because we are rooting for you and want more battles to have fun.  You are being goading in to participating further.

No shame in taking a break.  I've done that several times.  Don't take the criticism too personally though.  It's just part of the game culture.  With not much else happening in strat, it may seem like you're the only one though.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:15:10 pm by Penitent »

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2016, 02:47:27 pm »
+3
Kept saying over and over that you are taking this shit way too personally man.

Though I am sad to see someone leave Strat, reducing the already low count of players, I will not beg you to stay.

If you say 'People must convince me to stay' you already know you might be inclined to stay, but only if people fall to your knees.

You are too fucking proud to admit only once that you might have made a mistake.

We are holding no grudge against Acre or you.
Hell, if you started talking properly, like a reasonable human being, we would respect you.
Even more so if you actually did try to defeat us.
We see Strat as a war simulation. We are a battle hardened folk that only speak the language of violence and blood.
If you shed some of your own blood, we would have nothing but respect for you.
But instead you have been talking shit all day while taking no action whatsoever. Follow up on your big words and literally everyone will stop seeing you as a little girl with a big mouth.

And what Sandersson said. If it bugs you this much, stay the fuck away. Like seriously, your own health is more important than a shitty old game that only a bunch of autistic retards cling onto.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2016, 03:15:55 pm »
+1
What absolutely kills me is that you still think SWITCH COM was not a fucking joke. Also, I ordered everyone back to our lands after taking those two villages because I figured that would be enough to provoke an attack out of you. It's the reason why you see only two of our members on the map at present. The rest are turtled up in our own villages and castle because, again, I thought you would attack them. You've bragged about your commander prowess and how many troops and what great gear you have. I was giving you a chance to show us. I thought taking those villages and abandoning them was gr8 b8 m8. I was wrong and you went for the villages with 0 resistance and 200 population. The ones we took from you. Are you still coming for us? I'm not sure so why send all our people out? I expected you to at least attack us back and never thought you'd rage quit. Oh well. We shall see what happens now with this "war".

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2016, 03:18:15 pm »
+7
So the dwarfs basically made someone quit by only continuing the war that was pretty even for both sides... Looks like they have developed a new tactic. Time for everyone to run while they still can.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2016, 03:22:46 pm »
+11
So the dwarfs basically made someone quit by only continuing the war that was pretty even for both sides... Looks like they have developed a new tactic. Time for everyone to run while they still can.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2016, 05:28:52 pm »
+8
I think because the Dwarves faction is filled with Forum Hero's we are able to shitpost at more alarming rates than other factions at the enemy's leader. Especially if it's just the factions leader doing the diplomacy on the forums, we have about 7/8 dwarves shitposting at them in rapid succession and in this case drove the enemy leader insane, be scared of our forum Hero faction :)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2016, 05:34:08 pm »
+2
I think because the Dwarves faction is filled with Forum Hero's we are able to shitpost at more alarming rates than other factions at the enemy's leader. Especially if it's just the factions leader doing the diplomacy on the forums, we have about 7/8 dwarves shitposting at them in rapid succession and in this case drove the enemy leader insane, be scared of our forum Hero faction my old friendtion :)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2016, 05:41:47 pm »
+18
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 05:58:43 pm by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador