Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 32100 times)

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 06:16:26 am »
+21
The dwarves have no respect for us , not even when they had so many losses.
The invasion they have organized , has beaten back every time, by us
The Dwarves had no respect for us when they invaded with poor and outdated equipment, and called us irrelevant.
(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 12:52:50 pm »
+1
hey as always im here 2 stick my dick where it has no business going

the very best time for a single large battle for NA is around 10:15-10:45 EST. it allows eastcoast 2nd shift folks to make the battle a wee bit late, the 9-5 workers of the eastcoast to stick around for it and hit bed right afterwards, the only folks in NA really left out are westcoast 2nd shift workers, but honestly, there just ain't a time for them that works for everyone else. I mean christ, they aren't really home until like 2:15 AM EST.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 06:20:15 pm »
Bruttus likes to bitch and whine about being at war with us, but he also likes to state again and again that there will be no negotiations xD

If there are no negotiations there will be no end to this war. You cannot force us into peace, so eventually you'll have to talk. Or ofc you'll quit strat out of protest which is equally possible.

I'm just amazed that 2 Acre armies miss-clicked 'attack' on the map at the same time. OOPS!!!

Some days of the week are what we like to call 'weekends', and on those days we like to make battles that both NA and EU have a chance of attending.

Yet you are claiming me that that I take this serious, but atleast I have a life, and don't sit the wholle day after mine PC and check the battlepage every min of the day.

Actually, you have no respect.
You are claiming that the NA community wants a war in strat. but yet you attack us at EU primetime, and yer we are both forced to accept EU merc's, because NA is till on work or just home from work
Thats logic if you wanna have a NA battle, for that you don't need the NA community.
Second of all, what I noticed is that when I putting mine troops on the move, that suddenly all the Dwarves are crying like little bitches, telling that the attack on mine village was just to troll me.
Guess what Its still an attack, with or in the Dwarfs case without gear.

Third of all, why I believe that you not attacking the Holy Crusade but Acre, and that is what you all are thinking, is about your post that you wanted to go to war against King James and Acre
This: Death to Acre!!! The *REAL* Dwarf vs Acre thead
It's time we perform some spring cleaning and oust Acre from our corner of the map!!!
JOIN US FOR BATTLE! JOIN US FOR VICTORY! JOIN US FOR TAKING OUT THE ACRE TRASH!

The age of Acre has passed, the age of the Dwarf has begun!!!

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2016, 06:25:28 pm »
+1
I don't see the difference between Acre and the Holy Crusade.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »

Do you know how to spell?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 07:45:41 pm »
Do you know how to spell?

That is within my skillset, however I meant I see no difference between Acre and The Holy Crusade as factions. They're pretty much the same to me.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2016, 07:56:06 pm »
+2
That is within my skillset, however I meant I see no difference between Acre and The Holy Crusade as factions. They're pretty much the same to me.

I do belive you missed my joke. I was implying that they are the same faction and only different in name
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 08:32:02 pm »
+2

Acre is lead by James, I lead the faction, Chumley is mine diplo and James do nothing, He actually do what I ask him to do.
All the promotions of members are done by him, All what happens to the faction, is mine responcebility.
Another thing, I received from many people compliments about how I lead the faction, so troll like you want, I know that I am doing a good Job.

Before this battle, one of the dwarves army's run away when they saw Commander Chumley.
Its pretty weird for me, because where not the Dwarves complaining that Acre is not attacking.
Where the Dwarves not asking for fieldbattles between them and Acre.
Yet when we do so, the Dwarves come on mass and start to troll this topic.

Have the Dwarves not enough lied about how epic theyre gear is, and when they show up, the epic gear they have include pickaxes?

But please do like you do right now.

Ow 1 other thing, can't find the post when some1 of the dwarves was making fun about what happend in Brussels airport.
You can troll, but even that is to far for me.
Show how mature you really are.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2016, 08:56:21 pm »
+1
Our pickaxes are the most epic in all of calradia. How dare you discredit them? I will find you on the field of battle today and smite you for this comment!

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2016, 09:55:08 pm »
+7
Our pickaxes are the most epic in all of calradia. How dare you discredit them? I will find you on the field of battle today and smite you for this comment!

I was all for remaining out of the forum flame-war until our pickaxes were insulted just now.  The nerve!
Tools, weapons...to dwarves they are all the same.

You may pick your friends, but we pick our foes.  By the time I get to my point, you'll see I have a gold mine worth of stone-cold puns just waiting to be unearthed.  I usually don't take digs at people online -- so I suggest you don't get any boulder with your misplaced remarks...ore else!

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2016, 10:17:08 pm »
+1
I don't think I have seen any diplomatic posts by Chumley but mostly you(bruttus) or James. As for you claiming James does nothing besides what you ask him to do is just purely untrue. James is the sole reason that the Dwarves declared war on you (at least that was my understanding.)

You are on the internet, I understand that some whack shit went down in Brussels but like don't look for sympathy here. You won't get any and probably end up with more hate.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 02:35:41 am »
I don't think I have seen any diplomatic posts by Chumley but mostly you(bruttus) or James. As for you claiming James does nothing besides what you ask him to do is just purely untrue. James is the sole reason that the Dwarves declared war on you (at least that was my understanding.)

You are on the internet, I understand that some whack shit went down in Brussels but like don't look for sympathy here. You won't get any and probably end up with more hate.

Yeah, They lookt only for a reason and they found 1, its still a lame excuse
But now its the time to get on the peace table.
This war is goiing good for me, yes we had 2 lost battles, including the one that Chumley was outmerced, so thats 1 army, next to it, there is another 1, and I see another 4th Crusader army is walking in to mine lands to reinforce us.
Now I see a shitload of dwarves walking around with almost no troops and unarmed, doing traderuns.

Mine batle was intendend to be destroyed, just to fuck up the dwarves, yet I have more then enough troops left and I am thinking to go on an invasion in to Dwarve lands.

Within 24h I wanna know the answer, if not, ow well, don't tell me that I warned you.
I give the Dwarves 1 more chance to stop this 1 sided slaughter

Just stop with making post about that you are superiour, we see also the map, or do the dwarfs rather be destroyed by a faction, where they completly hates us.
We give you now the opertunity to rebuild your army's, think about it, before you start trolling again.
Its maybe mine word against so many trollers, but its your only option left.

Bruttus

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 02:40:36 am »
+1
Yeah, They lookt only for a reason and they found 1, its still a lame excuse
But now its the time to get on the peace table.
This war is goiing good for me, yes we had 2 lost battles, including the one that Chumley was outmerced, so thats 1 army, next to it, there is another 1, and I see another 4th Crusader army is walking in to mine lands to reinforce us.
Now I see a shitload of dwarves walking around with almost no troops and unarmed, doing traderuns.

Mine batle was intendend to be destroyed, just to fuck up the dwarves, yet I have more then enough troops left and I am thinking to go on an invasion in to Dwarve lands.

Within 24h I wanna know the answer, if not, ow well, don't tell me that I warned you.
I give the Dwarves 1 more chance to stop this 1 sided slaughter

Just stop with making post about that you are superiour, we see also the map, or do the dwarfs rather be destroyed by a faction, where they completly hates us.
We give you now the opertunity to rebuild your army's, think about it, before you start trolling again.
Its maybe mine word against so many trollers, but its your only option left.

Bruttus

No peace! Bring it, bitch.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 02:43:31 am »
+2
A shitload of Dwarves? Bruttus you exaggerate everything you say to try and sound in a more favorable position because I know for a fact all you can see is me next to your castle with 1000 crates, stop lying to us and the forum because we can see through these exaggerations because they are about us?

So now you want peace do you? I still can't believe we're not getting through to you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 03:03:24 am »
A shitload of Dwarves? Bruttus you exaggerate everything you say to try and sound in a more favorable position because I know for a fact all you can see is me next to your castle with 1000 crates, stop lying to us and the forum because we can see through these exaggerations because they are about us?

So now you want peace do you? I still can't believe we're not getting through to you

If you want, I can give the names with the account of troops.
Eirik: 184 troops Unarmed, leaving or going to Tahlberl
Ninja Renay 224 armed troops 700 crates
Mangudai 159 Unarmed troops, 600 Crates.
Penitent tutler: 134 troops armed

The only army that I know off is still in Iberan, hidding. and is what 700 men strong.
If I can follow the lies of the Dwarves, I thought that they had atleast 10k troops, but aperntly, I was wrong.

Or you are very sure that you going to Destroy Acre, or I really doubt that sutch a great faction shows have so mutch fait in themselfs that they are sure that they won't be attacked, just walking next to a War Zone.
You did all to destroy everything what I was trying to do, just for a pittyfull hatred against a person.
You accused me for all the shit of the world, and yet you still act like this.
But atleast now I understand why those Dwarves where trolling and bitching on me.

Its mine final offer.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:08:43 am by bruttus »