Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 31831 times)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2016, 02:31:47 am »
+1
Bruttus, with these last few posts, you just lost all credibility.

(click to show/hide)
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2016, 04:44:54 am »
+8
(click to show/hide)

Dude reread what you just posted you fucking racist piece of shit. Fuck you. I was disappointed that you quit until I read this. Now I know you're a literal piece of shit. Fuck you and what does skin color matter on the internet? Again, fuck you you piece of fucking shit.

(click to show/hide)

And this, just fucking LOL. You attacked nothing but two unarmed villages with only 200 population....oh and that ONE fight for Ibiran which WE WON. Sucks to be you. One racist, delusional, piece of SHIT.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 05:05:48 am by Bronto »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2016, 12:14:43 pm »
Racisdt, hé, look first at yourselfs before you you trow a stone, fucking morons.

Now your pissed off because you are actually not worth mine time because of your shitty army's?
The lies that you spread about me?

Every forum that I made, even it was on searching for merc's for oure battle, you had the guts to troll me there.
You guy's can't live with the hatred of acre.

Racist, don't lett me laugh.
you are just wurms for me.

Just with all those lies that you spread about me, you dare to demand that I had to put down mine leadership so that you can fuck each other
No, your pissed off that I actually have beaten you, and yet still you think youre better then I am.

I quit the game, and yet you are making me pissed off, be happy, go do a gaybang like all the dwarves do.

you made this "flamewar" way to personal, and for that, people has told me that.  fucking dumbasses

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2016, 12:55:35 pm »
+1
If we are just worms for you, why do you keep coming back to the forums and make yourself look more like a retard? Must be some big ass worms.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2016, 02:04:08 pm »
+4
Racisdt, hé, look first at yourselfs before you you trow a stone, fucking morons.

Now your pissed off because you are actually not worth mine time because of your shitty army's?
The lies that you spread about me?

Every forum that I made, even it was on searching for merc's for oure battle, you had the guts to troll me there.
You guy's can't live with the hatred of acre.

Racist, don't lett me laugh.
you are just wurms for me.

Just with all those lies that you spread about me, you dare to demand that I had to put down mine leadership so that you can fuck each other
No, your pissed off that I actually have beaten you, and yet still you think youre better then I am.

I quit the game, and yet you are making me pissed off, be happy, go do a gaybang like all the dwarves do.

you made this "flamewar" way to personal, and for that, people has told me that.  fucking dumbasses

Holy shit.

So we are not worth your time, fair enough. Yet you keep coming back to reply.
So what you are implying by doing so is, that you yourself think your own time is worthless, since you spend it on something worthless.

Again, this is a war simulation. Of course propaganda is involved. You just wanted to play a bit of Farmville and plough your acre. (Punday hooray)

We have no hate for Acre. In fact, we really like Acre now that Grpyh is (likely) taking over.

We never hated you at first. We only thought you were a shit commander. That is nothing personal. Hell, I don't think I am a good commander. Who gives a shit?
Now with your recent posts, you have shown how much of a despicable sad person you really are.

And once again for you, because you seem to just not read what we say, and instead repeat your same old arguments over and over:
THIS IS A WAR SIMULATION! ONE MAY DEMAND WHATEVER THE FUCK ONE WANTS! IT IS YOUR FUCKING RIGHT TO JUST SAY 'no'!

Get that into your fucking thick head.

Yes, you quit and we still manage to get under your skin. Just shows how much of an insecure person you really are.
An honest piece of advice:
Delete your bookmark to this website. Change your password by randomly bashing the keyboard (Looking at your recent posts, you are fairly good at that)
Never come back.

No, YOU just took this shit way too personal.
This is the internet. If something some random bloke from the other side of the globe can get under your skin like this, the internet is not the place for you to be.

The cRPG is in general fairly fucked up. But it has always been shits and giggles.
Now you actually are not trolling or trying to be funny. You are seriously fucked up and I do not think you fit into this community.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2016, 02:07:46 pm »
+3
So when is the new Holy Crusade chief taking over this thread?
Its overdue, and would help appease the unneccessary tension. A bit tired of seeing the same autistical shit being thrown around, the war need to move on or die.

*opinion of a member of the audience*  :P

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2016, 04:53:33 pm »
+8

Why you gotta bring his skin color into this?

Don't get me wrong, it shouldn't really matter what race/ethnicity he is or really anything at all involving REAL LIFE, unless they wantonly bring it upon themselves (posting a picture on public forums and getting upset when people talk shit or something)

But I don't fucking know if HESKEYTIME is black, he's just had that fucking avatar since he started posting/playing. I sure as fuck don't think Bruttus is a SPESS MUHREEN or whatever, and I can say with confidence that switch likely is not a sultry wench.

But this dude's convinced heskey is a black fellow because of his avatar, lmao. Hey Bruttus, don't start thinking that I'm Stonewall motherfucking Jackson with a kawaii hat on IRL, or I'll get a boner over it.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2016, 05:20:57 pm »
+6
I'm totally submitting all of these terribly worded quotes from Bruttus to Trailer Park Boys because I could see a few of them being Rickyisms.

Also Sandy go be gay somewhere else jesus man.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2016, 06:26:03 pm »
+4

But I don't fucking know if HESKEYTIME is black, he's just had that fucking avatar since he started posting/playing. I sure as fuck don't think Bruttus is a SPESS MUHREEN or whatever, and I can say with confidence that switch likely is not a sultry wench.

I'm a turtle.

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2016, 06:30:25 pm »
+3
for everybody who wants to know heskey lives in cornwall, speaks with a cockney accent and support aston villa. pretty fucked up isn't it

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2016, 06:54:53 pm »
for everybody who wants to know heskey lives in cornwall, speaks with a cockney accent and support aston villa. pretty fucked up isn't it

lol when I'm the Dwarf who lives in Cornwall actually not Heskey  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:03:05 pm by phnxhdsn »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2016, 07:19:21 pm »
+1

Can you add age, heigh, favorite attack and possible evolution; I need to fill up my dwarf pokedex.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2016, 07:28:09 pm »
I can say with confidence that switch likely is not a sultry wench.

:(
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2016, 07:57:59 pm »
+2
Don't get me wrong, it shouldn't really matter what race/ethnicity he is or really anything at all involving REAL LIFE, unless they wantonly bring it upon themselves (posting a picture on public forums and getting upset when people talk shit or something)

But this dude's convinced heskey is a black fellow because of his avatar, lmao. Hey Bruttus, don't start thinking that I'm Stonewall motherfucking Jackson with a kawaii hat on IRL, or I'll get a boner over it.

(click to show/hide)

Shh.. pls don't ruin mah immersion.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2016, 08:05:39 pm »
Shh.. pls don't ruin mah immersion.

I can send you some sexy pictures if you want.