Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 31957 times)

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2016, 05:50:11 pm »
+1
You are wise man, Jona.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2016, 07:57:33 pm »

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2016, 07:59:56 pm »
+11
I think you may be taking crpg/strat a little too serious and personal.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2016, 08:11:08 pm »
+2
There is 1 thing I gonna say.

Did you not quit earlier?

I received so mutch messages why I quit.
People are still saying why GTX, when you are winning a war.

Yeah many people here are really thinking that I was winning this.

Sarcasm is one wonderful lingual instrument.

Yet, this UGLY BLACK BRITTISCH MOTHERFUCKER and his 7 little cocksucking, hairy buttfuckers demands that I had to step down from mine own faction?

To be fair, it was my idea, not Heskey's. So it would be that UGLY BLACK WHITE BRITTISCH GERMAN MOTHERFUCKER

You know how arrogance that is?

You know how incorrectness this sentence is?

You demand that whille you where losing the war?

Yes. But luckily you do not have to worry about that anymore mate.

You think that  this black motherfucker owns the NA strat?

Who ever claimed that?

You don't know how I lead the faction, you don't know a shit about me, yet you believe you know me.

When did we say that we know you? Though to be fair;
you pretty much behave like an autistic retard. So we got a pretty good picture.

I have beaten you on every fight, except the army of Chumley.

Did you snort a huge line of coke after GTXting so you lost your memory?

I do hope that every NA faction declares war or that the dwarves have are every time outmerced.
I trully hope that.

There is the difference between you and us. You are one vengeful piece of shit that does not want to contribute to Strategus.
We want even battles, with everyone getting as much out of them as possible.
We do not hold a grudge against anyone or any faction, while you do.
If you already take Strategus so serious, at least take quitting just as serious.

you fucking arrogant bastard
Thank you :D

Edit: I hope you do not mind me borrowing that one for my signature Jona.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:15:08 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2016, 08:18:32 pm »
+5
shitpost

Jesus christ my head hurts from reading this shit
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2016, 08:28:47 pm »
+5
There is 1 thing I gonna say.

this UGLY BLACK BRITTISCH MOTHERFUCKER and his 7 little cocksucking, hairy buttfuckers demands that I had to step down from mine own faction

Why you gotta bring his skin color into this?

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2016, 08:44:20 pm »
+2
Bruttus seriously why do you feel the need to take all this so serious? It is a fucking game suck it up. They made that demand cause they knew you wouldn't accept it, dont you see they wanted to continue the war?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2016, 10:50:34 pm »
The fact is that we'd agreed that internally (between just us dwarves) a few days ago, that Bruttus would have to step down as faction leader as one of our first terms for peace. And it was absolutely because we didnt think they'd accept.

But then Bruttus quit anyway. So hooray!!!!

In all fairness, aside from the fact that Bruttus said there'd be no peacetalks (in which case ofc he must be replaced in order for any talks to take place), would anyone honestly sign an important diplomatic agreement on strat with someone like Bruttus who clearly doesnt have a fucking clue? We'd be signing a non-aggression treaty or something only to be met with 'the treaty not matter cos you attacking mine fraction first. Why you so grudge to mine fraction?' days later. Any sort of diplomatic agreement or relation with Bruttus would be an entire waste, since his 'vieuw' of the map had no basis in reality.

You know why I wanted peace, not because  the Dwarves where trolls and liars, but because I lost mine intrest in this war, where I was forced to fight against a weaker opponent.
Yes you read this correct, I consider the Dwarves not even a threatlevel worthy mine time.
But yet they found mine weakness, and know that I don't like liars and braggers.

So why should I have continue theyre war, if they come with weaker army's then mine.
I hold off theyre invassion, and I was planning to invade theyre lands, and take everything.
But with so mutch trolling and humiliation towards me as a person, that is to mutch to handle.

You know when the flamming on me as person started, not because I trolled them a bit after defeating theyre army, but when they lost so many tickets to me.

And living in a paradise with you, why should I live there when a stuppid morron thinks that he owns the strat, and can make up his rules about who should become the factionleaders of an other faction.

Then I ask to the community, how many times you found out that you where screwed because those Dwarves where saying that they had elite gear, the best that the money could buy, etc.., and when you saw mine army in front of you, before to go to battle?

Just now, I received 2 invittes from 2 difrent factions, to ask for me and Acre to join as merc's in theyre war's.
Then I am thinking, why they ask me for help, but when I asked to help against the Dwarves, they rather sign up against me.

Annyway, I will hear it when the NA factions decide to form an alliance to kick out the Dwarves out of NA

Bruttus

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2016, 11:12:57 pm »
+2
Autism

I thought you said you were done?
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2016, 11:19:19 pm »
+1
You know why I wanted peace, not because  the Dwarves where trolls and liars, but because I lost mine intrest in this war, where I was forced to fight against a weaker opponent.
Yes you read this correct, I consider the Dwarves not even a threatlevel worthy mine time.
But yet they found mine weakness, and know that I don't like liars and braggers.

If we indeed were no threat to you, and much weaker, how come we owned your armies in the field?

So why should I have continue theyre war, if they come with weaker army's then mine.
I hold off theyre invassion, and I was planning to invade theyre lands, and take everything.
But with so mutch trolling and humiliation towards me as a person, that is to mutch to handle.

You just are the kind of person who only is interested as long as he has the upper hand and no risk of losing.
As soon as you started losing armies, even superior to ours, in a fair fight, you started to lose interest, since we could not just be roflstomped.

You know when the flamming on me as person started, not because I trolled them a bit after defeating theyre army, but when they lost so many tickets to me.

Go back through the forum. You will realise we started after you started your shit talking.

And living in a paradise with you, why should I live there when a stuppid morron thinks that he owns the strat, and can make up his rules about who should become the factionleaders of an other faction.

That is the beautiful thing about a war simulation. You can demand whatever the fuck you want. If the other faction agrees to that however, is totally up to them.
We expected you to decline, so that the war could keep going, cause we are having a shitload of fun.

Then I ask to the community, how many times you found out that you where screwed because those Dwarves where saying that they had elite gear, the best that the money could buy, etc.., and when you saw mine army in front of you, before to go to battle?

May I answer that? Once. And everyone who actually then saw the gear ingame knew it was a fun army. Intention: Drive Bruttus up the walls. So a success.
Everyone else who was honestly disappointed, even when looking back at it now, should have known better.

Just now, I received 2 invittes from 2 difrent factions, to ask for me and Acre to join as merc's in theyre war's.
Then I am thinking, why they ask me for help, but when I asked to help against the Dwarves, they rather sign up against me.

Please tell us what factions those were. I am honestly curious who would want you.

Annyway, I will hear it when the NA factions decide to form an alliance to kick out the Dwarves out of NA

Make sure not to die of old age before then.

Bruttus

Switch
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »
I thought you said you were done?

Guess he takes Strat more serious than his own words.

Cannot blame him on that one to be fair.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2016, 11:27:51 pm »
+3
I honestly believe there is a language barrier explaining everything, the misleading run so deep...

pogosan

« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2016, 11:42:34 pm »
+2

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 10, 2016, 12:51:52 am »
+2
But what do The People think?

Listen to just a few of our happy customers!

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 10, 2016, 01:42:08 am »
On the subject of PTSD (and breaking people's brains), check this out:

Arranged in chronological order, watch them *really* tone this joke down over time lol. Pretty sure the Simpons these days barely has Principal Skinner recount his time back in 'nam.

So it DOES get better over time. What are all the veterans complaining about then?