Author Topic: Dwarfs declares a Total War Against The Holy Crusade  (Read 4265 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarfs declares a Total War Against The Holy Crusade
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2016, 06:48:38 am »
You complain about a bad battle time when you get attacked at 5 pm est but when someone  goes for an attack at 2pm est you apply for them? http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1000

and people say I am retarded

(click to show/hide)
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2016, 09:36:29 am »
Well, there where peacetalks going on, witch I wanted to wait after the battle yesterday.
Whille it was a hardfought victory, what I consider a fail, because the dwarfs lost 2k troops and had 1 village from us, they decided to attack further.

Now I see that Renay decided to attack Mcsanders, well then there are no peace talks
If that is the gear that you wanted to destroy us, good luck.
During the castledefence we noticed that we had gear advantage, and now that chumley is arriving, we will take back what is ours, and when I am back from mine holliday in  EU, we will kick some dwarven butt.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2016, 10:39:42 am »
I was not notified of any peacetalks.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2016, 10:49:48 am »
I was not notified of any peacetalks.

Well, right now, there will be none.
And in the meantime, mine factionmembers are growing, so it is possible that you can celebrate your victory's right now, but it will be a short 1

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2016, 10:51:26 am »
+1
A real war is merely all we wish for  :wink:

And good fun was had by all.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2016, 11:15:42 am »
A real war is merely all we wish for  :wink:

And good fun was had by all.

Ofcourse, but sometimes other things comes in place.
But whille you think that your traps works, it gives me the advantage of letting mine troops coming closser. :)

And for me no peacetalks aslong if I am in a disadvantage.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2016, 03:46:46 pm »
+3
I like the barely veiled hate speech from opposite sides of a war, means it's gonna deliver!
There is too many wars in Strategus that ends before anyone got hard enough to wank up anyone's butt.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2016, 04:57:31 pm »
I like the barely veiled hate speech from opposite sides of a war, means it's gonna deliver!
There is too many wars in Strategus that ends before anyone got hard enough to wank up anyone's butt.

Ofcourse, why telling hatred to each other. Its not that we are in war, that we have to hate each other.
Right now, I think that I have received the respect from the Dwarfs, and how I deceided to lead the faction.
That you saw in the 2 battles we had already, shows the determination to keep our fiefs and theyre determination about whipping us out.
And I hope more battles like the one from yesterday will come.
If you consider, the Dwarfs took Tahlberll, but at what cost.
We just had a garrison of about 531 troops + 200 peasants. The last 200 peasants we fought naked, we had no weapons, we had to loot them from the death. And yet, none of the merc's left the battle.

About the old tactic of Acre, why change if it had succes before.
And its not that we gained annything from that siege.

But for now, the dwarfs lost about 2k troops, whille we lost 1k troops.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2016, 05:14:42 pm »
That battle at tahlberl was a fun fight!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2016, 05:29:51 pm »
Of course when I said hate speech, I didnt mean real life hate. Althought it sometimes devolve to that, I sure do enjoy simple strat drama like everyone else.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 07:51:02 pm »
You complain about a bad battle time when you get attacked at 5 pm est but when someone  goes for an attack at 2pm est you apply for them? http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1000

and people say I am retarded

(click to show/hide)

For Mcdeath, if you wanna troll, let me lell you this.
I live in EU, that siege starts for me at 8pm, perfect for me.
When I complain that the battle is to early, I don't mean that it is to early for me, but it is to early for the rest of the NA community.
So I cutt myself in the fingers, and I stay pretty late.
I try to be awaike when NA primetime begins, and thats mostly around 1 or 2 am for me.

I do hope that you understand it, and use your brains for once.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 07:56:00 pm »
Battle for Tahlberl was very good. I was kind of dissappointed that none of you showed up for the battle afterwards, could've been some good peasant smashing.

As for your well geared armies, maybe you have them, maybe you don't. At the moment we are pretty much occupying Acre land with our armies and I have yet to see one of the armies you mentioned. McSanders is the only one with armed troops and if everything goes to plan he will join you in EU this evening.

I do hope you have better armies coming our way, cause I want a real fight. I don't wanna wipe out anyone, because that would likely make you quit strat and we don't want that. A good war is needed in NA strat. Gobblin war was kinda meh and it's time to get some shit going now!

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2016, 07:56:39 pm »
Man mcdeath you're being savaged by bruttus here in posting..

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 07:59:11 pm »
For Mcdeath, if you wanna troll, let me lell you this.
I live in EU, that siege starts for me at 8pm, perfect for me.
When I complain that the battle is to early, I don't mean that it is to early for me, but it is to early for the rest of the NA community.
So I cutt myself in the fingers, and I stay pretty late.
I try to be awaike when NA primetime begins, and thats mostly around 1 or 2 am for me.

I do hope that you understand it, and use your brains for once.

I wasn't referring to you because being someone that lives in another country obviously your time zone differences. I hold no fault to you, I was making a jest at how ironic it is that almost every single person that is in NA and is signed up for the attacker has complained about a shitty battle time. If you are taking this as a personal attack against you then you have read way too far into my posting. Do keep in mind it is only a game and if there is any actual hatred between people for obtuse reasons then said person would certainly need to reevaluate their life.

Man mcdeath you're being savaged by bruttus here in posting..

I should just get muted again to avoid that then huh?
You've never been to Boston if you think thats getting "savaged"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:16:04 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 08:00:46 pm »
+1
Battle for Tahlberl was very good. I was kind of dissappointed that none of you showed up for the battle afterwards, could've been some good peasant smashing.

As for your well geared armies, maybe you have them, maybe you don't. At the moment we are pretty much occupying Acre land with our armies and I have yet to see one of the armies you mentioned. McSanders is the only one with armed troops and if everything goes to plan he will join you in EU this evening.

I do hope you have better armies coming our way, cause I want a real fight. I don't wanna wipe out anyone, because that would likely make you quit strat and we don't want that. A good war is needed in NA strat. Gobblin war was kinda meh and it's time to get some shit going now!

I hope you stay for a bit in oure lands :)
Because we where helping some friends with a cleanup in the dessert, and it takes a whille when they are back.
And hold that thought please :)

I wasn't referring to you because being someone that lives in another country obviously your time zone differences. I hold no fault to you, I was making a jest at how ironic it is that almost every single person that is in NA and is signed up for the attacker has complained about a shitty battle time. If you are taking this as a personal attack against you then you have read way too far into my posting. Do keep in mind it is only a game and if there is any actual hatred between people for obtuse reasons then said person would certainly need to reevaluate their life.
Sorry, I had the impression that it was an atack on me, because I was also complaining that those battlehoures where to early.
I appolegy's for it
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 08:16:31 pm by bruttus »