Poll

Will I, the Panos, hit that exotic sweet pussy?

No mate, you do not stand a chance, you are a beta (GTX beta)
Yes mate, you will fucking destroy her pussy, and drink all her cum juice
No mate, you will spend 500 euros on coffees and you will always wank alone in the dark
GIVE THEM RUN

Author Topic: God, fuck you Kratos!!!  (Read 38940 times)

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: God, fuck you Kratos!!!
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2016, 06:02:56 pm »
nigga lol just grab her and say:

don worry boo a real street thug got yo ass now

ima hold u down

say my name

and then once she says your name (make sure there's not an ounce of her own will in the voice, you must dominate her), make sure you compliment her

yeah bby, you smaht, you loyal
you grapefruit

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2016, 09:59:17 pm »
+1
Anyone not voting for "Give them run" is not a real cRPGer.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #122 on: March 09, 2016, 10:43:39 pm »
+13
I think I can be classified as an Omega-male after what I did 4 months ago.

Went to the club with friends, had fun. 15 minutes before the club closes I get pulled by a girl to the middle of the dance floor and coupled with one of the hottest girls in the club. End up going with her to her sisters after-party. After talking for hours, everyone fell asleep except for us. As I am about to leave, she asks me to stay and sleep. So we sleep on a tiny couch together. Me being an omega expect we're just gonna sleep, but she puts her legs and arms over mine and her head on my shoulders very intimately, basically DTF. Me being an omega, I tell her she's pretty and gay shit like that and then we fall asleep together.

Now all my friends think I am gay and laugh at me. I've never regret something this much in my life.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Stop fucking Kratos already!!!
« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2016, 11:01:38 pm »
+1

Went to the club with friends, had fun. 15 minutes before the club closes I get pulled by a girl to the middle of the dance floor and coupled with one of the hottest girls in the club. End up going with her to her sisters after-party. After talking for hours, everyone fell asleep except for us. As I am about to leave, she asks me to stay and sleep. So we sleep on a tiny couch together. Me being an omega expect we're just gonna sleep, but she puts her legs and arms over mine and her head on my shoulders very intimately, basically DTF. Me being an omega, I tell her she's pretty and gay shit like that and then we fall asleep together.

Now all my friends think I am gay and laugh at me. I've never regret something this much in my life.

I have a few such painful memories. From back in high school when I was a mellow do-gooder though. Seriously man, you should have hit that.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2016, 11:34:55 pm »
+1

Guuh, I´ve done similar shit like that a couple of years ago, never refuse an obvious invite. See it as a lesson for the next time

pogosan

« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2016, 11:37:33 pm »
+3

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2016, 01:13:09 am »
+1

I would fap to this story.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2016, 03:07:49 am »
I tell her she's pretty and gay shit like that and then we fall asleep together.

And then you never met her again?..

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2016, 09:15:21 am »
+4

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2016, 10:40:46 am »

dude you are so gay that even gays wouldnt touch you :D  sad story thou :(
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2016, 12:09:35 pm »
+1
Once on Erasmus party in Greece a girl approached me, grabbed my dick, said my name and added: "lets go to fuck". She had a really great body, her face was looking like a broken alarm clock though. It was a tough equation to solve for me at that time, the solution probably was to fuck her from behind, that would be a win win scenario :) Luckily after to much hesitating my flatmate stepped in and did the job instead, they (almost) got married few years later, if he weren't playing to much of WoW. Life is beautiful, if any of you have a chance to go for Erasmus student exchange, go for it :)
(click to show/hide)

So how was the date? Are you friends already?
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2016, 09:13:54 am »
Lol Panos :D You should ask more than 1 guy if you want something get translated.

Same happend to me last month i wanted to impress a girl from China and I asked a friend what means love in chinese.

The guy give me hate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Later i knowed it and he got a hit in his face and a other lesson.

But I will meet the girl anyway :wink:

Good luck Panos i hope it was nice :D

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2016, 01:21:53 pm »
+2
Tommorow is the big day?

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2016, 06:48:40 pm »
especially if you can go to countries like Greece, Portugal or maybe Spain, where you don't have to study at all

(click to show/hide)

:lol:

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2016, 08:03:14 pm »
+1
Tommorow is the big day?

Yeap, I am planning to make a move and kiss her.

Wish me well, shitlords  :mrgreen: