Author Topic: NOVA SHARIZ FOR SALE  (Read 4102 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: NOVA SHARIZ FOR SALE
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 08:10:42 am »
+2
Plus HoC is the second biggest faction on the map but woefully short on battle count and activity when you don't count the 15 sieges of Alnerda Castle.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2016, 08:20:07 am »
+4
HoC has the second most attacks of any faction. Not counting Almerra attacks they are then tied for third. If you want to not counts battles though, over 80% of the battles by the Goblin King's faction took less than 40 losses on their side. Good indicator of the quality of battle brought about by the Goblin Horde.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 08:25:44 am by Voncrow »
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 08:29:53 am »
+2
HoC has the second most attacks of any faction. Not counting Almerra attacks they are then tied for third. If you want to not counts battles though, over 80% of the battles by the Goblin King's faction took less than 40 losses on their side. Good indicator of the quality of battle brought about by the Goblin Horde.

The lack of opposition is not something most of us are particularly happy about.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2016, 08:33:52 am »
+1

LOL NAH KID THAT'S CUTE THAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE SHIT TO SAY ABOUT IT AND ALL, BEING A TOTAL NOBODY IN THE FACE OF THE GOBBLIN KING, BUT

THAT IS JUST AN INDICATION THAT MY FACTION IS GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT ATTACK THE SAME AI FIEFS 6 TIMES AND LOSE REPEATEDLY LOL,

JUST CHECK WHO HAS BEEN IN (AND WON) ALL OF THE LARGEST SO FAR NA FACTION V. FACTION BATTLES LOL

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 08:58:26 am »
+4
It is disappointing that all the other large factions so far are content to play trade simulator for the next few months. That aside we'll see how long you can keep that Cheetoh High going when the North marches down and turn ur Goblin hides into leather goat armour for our noble steeds.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 09:27:08 am »
+10
That aside we'll see how long you can keep that Cheetoh High going

That aside we'll see how long you can keep that Cheetoh High going

how long you can keep that Cheetoh High going

Cheetoh High

This is an affront of the most heinous degree towards His Benevolence, The Dewrito Pope (tm). MTN DEW (tm) flows through our ragged and HFCS-stained veins. NACHO CHEESE DORITOS (tm) fuels (without sating!) our bloodlust and deep desire for SPACE JAM (tm)

Your end would have been swift; now it will be mercilessly drawn-out and painful.

God (tm) help you, and God (tm) help your anuses.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:46:40 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 01:27:31 pm »
+1
I like to use big fonts and say nothing clever!  Big fonts means I have a tiny penis and must make up for it in other ways!

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2016, 02:31:50 pm »
+6
As the general of the brigaydier of the gobblin realm i will take this city GLORY TO THE GOBBLIN

when bird clan will sell it

As a former member of BIRD Clan and a direct disciple of the one true God King Partyboy, as well as the Official Historian of the Former LLJK Empire, I will make an opening bid of 1/4 of a Loom Point for this glorious vacation spot. I would ask that those too poor to make a bid please leave this thread alone to the likes of Arrowaine and myself, or others who enjoy prime real estate locations.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2016, 04:48:30 pm »
+1 to OP

Mentioned Kesh

(i dont mind the other big factions on the map being bitch-ass bustas playing trade sim. GOBBLINS for all their talk havent attacked any of them yet, and those factions will probably mostly go AFK due to boredom cos their leaders wont give them any war. But it just means that in a few months time each of those large factions will have like 5 active players and more troops and silver than they know what to do with. That's when strat gets it's 2nd wind and gets good.

In the meantime, the Mighty Dwarven Miners Guild will make those factions hold their manhoods cheap that they were not there, fighting on this day)

We're simply not big enough nerds to give a shit to organize an offensive against the entire map in a meaningful way ATM, particularly when Strat is still so early that nobody owns even their own castles and towns yet. You see, the aim of the REALM is decided by THE GOBBLIN KING, not by random external autists who simultaneously cry that we're a huge super-efficient tryhard carebear faction but also that we're not doing nearly enough.

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2016, 05:37:08 pm »
+3
As a former member of BIRD Clan and a direct disciple of the one true God King Partyboy, as well as the Official Historian of the Former LLJK Empire, I will make an opening bid of 1/4 of a Loom Point for this glorious vacation spot. I would ask that those too poor to make a bid please leave this thread alone to the likes of Arrowaine and myself, or others who enjoy prime real estate locations.
'

As a retired member of BIRD CLAN and Space Pope to the one true God King Partyboy, along with being best NA Ninja and purging the land of Weaboos, I will recommend that only this man should be allowed to bid on Shariz. In exchange for my nomination he must commit to laughing and pointing at HoC for one minute daily.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2016, 05:47:04 pm »
Ill make a bid:

500k gold and ill make it a massive buy or sell fief open to everyone

No seriously ill put all the PP into pumping out some phat S&D everyday no items or discounts

My offer has a timeline i will not keep it open long

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2016, 07:29:30 pm »
Ill make a bid:

500k gold and ill make it a massive buy or sell fief open to everyone

No seriously ill put all the PP into pumping out some phat S&D everyday no items or discounts

My offer has a timeline i will not keep it open long

Rikthor already made a bid for a quarter loom point, gotta do better than that.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2016, 08:11:28 pm »
Rikthor already made a bid for a quarter loom point, gotta do better than that.

Check steam and we can negotiate

Offline Totally Not McDeath

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2016, 08:26:13 pm »
What is the offer exactly? I need to know so I can make a counter offer

Offline Haramir

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 200
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Haramir
  • IRC nick: Haramir
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2016, 11:06:40 pm »
+2
+1 to OP

Mentioned Kesh

(i dont mind the other big factions on the map being bitch-ass bustas playing trade sim. GOBBLINS for all their talk havent attacked any of them yet, and those factions will probably mostly go AFK due to boredom cos their leaders wont give them any war. But it just means that in a few months time each of those large factions will have like 5 active players and more troops and silver than they know what to do with. That's when strat gets it's 2nd wind and gets good.

In the meantime, the Mighty Dwarven Miners Guild will make those factions hold their manhoods cheap that they were not there, fighting on this day)

Are you really saying we havent declared enough war already?       Fuck you

And for the scale of the war its not our fault if our enemy's faction disband the moment they lose a battle