Author Topic: Ban Bensai_HA_is_Hard  (Read 1054 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Ban Bensai_HA_is_Hard
« on: February 11, 2016, 03:16:37 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. TKoV_ArcLEgos
2. Bensai_HA_is_Hard
3. NA1 Between 2-10-16 2050-2105 EST
4. TK, ask him nicely not to tk me again and proceeded to throw racial slurs   
5. autism?
(click to show/hide)
SS of TK and a nauthy N word
7. Anybody on NA1, Juice, Poop

http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-gobblinreich_ss_assington/msg1200568/#msg1200568
This kid might have a problem. We need to dig deeper to get to the root of the cause.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:13:08 am by Kalam »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Re: Ban Bensai_HA_is_Hard
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 03:28:38 am »
to be fair you shoved me from cover twice which got me shot and blackbarred as your images show as well, then i immediately regretted my actions and proceeded to apologize which is where my "shit" statement begins.

your thread time was unimpressive i was sitting here for exactly 14 minutes while you typed

as for the racial slur, im offended.period. The other gobblins and i were having a discussion about the acquisition and distribution of blood diamonds throughout central africa and somebody said "guess which subsaharan country trades the fewest blood diamonds", and I said Mali, cuz i thought it was funny cuz it sounds like molly, then i said "or wat niger" liek an inquiry, "Or what, Niger?"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 03:37:21 am »
Hey man, I don't know you, what clan/faction your in. I'm just trying to blow off steam on a game. Last thing I want is a TK arrow in the head and be called a "Niger"  I could care last about the N word but both combined just push me to this. Hopefully its not a reoccurring problem. If it is, so be it, just don't TK me.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 03:42:05 am »
Hey man, I don't know you, what clan/faction your in. I'm just trying to blow off steam on a game. Last thing I want is a TK arrow in the head and be called a "Niger"  I could care last about the N word but both combined just push me to this. Hopefully its not a reoccurring problem. If it is, so be it, just don't TK me.

dont teamwound me and instigate animosity

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 03:51:46 am »
Wait, you were waiting here for me to post? Lol ok. I shove you once cause you were in front of me shooting my xbow. I don't want to tk but you kept going in front of me. If that enraged you then I think you got different problems. You can have the last word.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 03:53:08 am »
Wait, you were waiting here for me to post? Lol ok. I shove you once cause you were in front of me shooting my xbow. I don't want to tk but you kept going in front of me. If that enraged you then I think you got different problems. You can have the last word.

if i was enraged i would have trackd ur fat ass down and fucked ur mother but i was irritated so i kill ur pixelated avatar

ill take this last word and rub my dick to it #win

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 05:52:40 pm »
As an immigrant to the United States from my native homeland Niger, I find it extremely offensive that you would insinuate that the name of my great home country is offensive in any way. I suggest you take this opportunity to check your priviledge before you end up on the wrong side of history.

Have a nice day, aie simwae, and cheri ye lo to you all.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 04:12:42 am »
 Bensai, I've been playing today, and noticed Goblins using 'Nigerian' in a derogatory manner. If you're going to come up with a half-baked excuse, figure out what a thermometer is. Don't do it again.

Kaliboy, if you're going to get offended at someone using a national adjectival form as an insult, you should probably refrain from using a neurodevelopmental disorder as an insult.