Author Topic: Can I get my heirloom point back for my bricked item?  (Read 724 times)

Offline anarcheril

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can I get my heirloom point back for my bricked item?
« on: February 06, 2016, 12:19:32 am »
+2
So I'm just getting back into cRPG only to find that the alternative and horizontal attacks for my heirloomed heavy swiss halberd have been removed, the fact that this polearm had such a nice horizontal swing is the only reason I put my heirloom point into it, is there anyway for me to get my point back as it was my first generation completion and apparently has gone to total waste now. :(

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
Re: Can I get my heirloom point back for my bricked item?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 12:57:29 am »
+16
So I'm just getting back into cRPG only to find that the alternative and horizontal attacks for my heirloomed heavy swiss halberd have been removed, the fact that this polearm had such a nice horizontal swing is the only reason I put my heirloom point into it, is there anyway for me to get my point back as it was my first generation completion and apparently has gone to total waste now. :(

well...put a link up your weapon for 1lp - i will accept it ... cause tueten got a big heart and likes that you are straight and honest, even if i dont know you!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches

Offline anarcheril

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 02:07:21 am »
Thanks so much! I sent you a PM just to make sure I'm doing this trade thing right.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 06:27:03 am »
+2
well...put a link up your weapon for 1lp - i will accept it ... cause tueten got a big heart and likes that you are straight and honest, even if i dont know you!

Tuetensuppe, you're doing a great job man!

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 07:18:23 am »
Mad ups to Tuetensuppe for helpin a fool out but

I loomed the swiss halberd before it got 4D mode. It has excellent speed for a weapon with that much reach and damage. Sure, it's garbage in a 1v1 duel but if you have a teamate to work with the 2D stats will tear shit up.

I understand where you're coming from, the whole reason you loomed it was the side swings, but it's still a solid weapon.

Svaerdstav is probably as close as you'll get to the 4D swiss. Poleaxes have similar damage but much less reach. If you can live without an awesome stab then glaive or naginata are worth trying too.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 01:57:46 pm »
Why has it lost its 4d? Not like it was very good  :|
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Tuetensuppe

• Event Manager
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tuetensuppe Tojtensoup_throwing_spoons Merc_cry_me_a_soup
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 12:41:38 am »
solved

Quote from: Gnjus
yes thats the problem, no more nice clans, everyone acts like theyre the real thing but all are just greedy backstabbing arrogant sons of bitches