Author Topic: Ladders in gatehouse and flags  (Read 1987 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Ladders in gatehouse and flags
« on: February 03, 2016, 02:06:26 am »
Since Ladders on the flags is a serious offense. I know first hand. I thought I would do my part and be a good standing player in the community

BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character Deserer_Merrrrrica
2. Name of offending character(s) JangoMcDango & Mete_Khan
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=302  during that strat battle
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. They were 2 of MANY that were throwing ladders in the gatehouse and flags
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Hypocrits and we were taking the gatehouse
6. Multiple Screenshots http://imgur.com/a/llce8
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Everyone on NA3 during strat battle

PS: those were the 2 specific players I saw throw in the 1 min I spectated.

Edit: I also would like to point out all those that responded were from the same faction. I would like to STRIKE their responses from the records!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 02:41:05 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
Re: Ladders in gatehouse and flags
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 02:13:16 am »
I have three things to say about this.

One. Your screen show no one in the motion of throwing a ladder of a ladder covering a flag

Two. Aren't you supposed to be banned right now for the exact reason you made this ban thread?

Three. If you want to play the back and forth game with the siege gear on flags I can post two threads of you doing the exact same thing
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 02:13:53 am »
I see a guy holding an axe next to a ladder thats not doing anything

Offline Zater

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 2
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GOBBLIN
  • Game nicks: SquirtSerfTheLabiaLiquidator, GOOCHGOBBLINTHEPUSSYPAINTER
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 02:14:49 am »
Those screenshots show nothing lol
I prize the rent out of the local hebrews.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 02:15:28 am »
Just doing my part guys, don't meme on me please

There are all kinds of ladder in the gate house. No need for back and forth. Just DON'T throw ladders on flags. I have learned my lesson. I've seen the light. I'm paying it forward

Justice shall prevail against the Gooblin hoard. Lighting fast response btw. Impressive. My point still stands. I urge Admins to look into this matter. Thank you for your time

I use to you Havelle greatest quote "Nothing Personal" so I suggest not to take this personal and see that I'm taking the thankless task of "cleaning up crpg".

I also would like to point out all those that responded were from the same faction. I would like to STRIKE their responses from the records!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 02:25:45 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 02:24:51 am »
Just doing my part guys, don't meme on me please

There are all kinds of ladder in the gate house. No need for back and forth. Just DON'T throw ladders on flags. I have learned my lesson. I've seen the light. I'm paying it forward

Justice shall prevail against the Gooblin hoard. Lighting fast response btw. Impressive. My point still stands. I urge Admins to look into this matter. Thank you for your time

I use to you Havelle greatest quote "Nothing Personal" so I suggest not to take this personal and see that I'm taking the thankless task of "cleaning up crpg".

I mean if you want to just keep on keeping on with that bullshit be my guest. When you want to get real and cut the act I'll still be here being the scum that I am.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 02:27:37 am »

I mean if you want to just keep on keeping on with that bullshit be my guest. When you want to get real and cut the act I'll still be here being the scum that I am.

See post above
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 03:01:08 am »
Since Ladders on the flags is a serious offense. I know first hand. I thought I would do my part and be a good standing player in the community

BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character Deserer_Merrrrrica
2. Name of offending character(s) JangoMcDango & Mete_Khan
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=302  during that strat battle
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. They were 2 of MANY that were throwing ladders in the gatehouse and flags
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Hypocrits and we were taking the gatehouse
6. Multiple Screenshots http://imgur.com/a/llce8
7. Names of players that can witness what happened. Everyone on NA3 during strat battle

PS: those were the 2 specific players I saw throw in the 1 min I spectated.

Edit: I also would like to point out all those that responded were from the same faction. I would like to STRIKE their responses from the records!

I shouldn't reply, but I will.

I wasn't there at the battle (was at work, hell I'm STILL at work!), but throwing defensive ladders and equipment inside the gatehouse, even to a ludicrous degree, has always been allowed as far as I've seen. I recall numerous times in 51v51 REAL strat battles where the gatehouse doors would be spammed with c-sites and ladders plenty.

Now, of course, as you graciously pointed out, throwing ladders on top of flags intentionally is a grave, irredeemable sin worthy of eternal hellfire...but in the quick perusal of these screenshots, no flags were covered. A good argument could be made that, even if flags were to be temporarily covered (honestly, I've only had issues with putting down flags that were covered with ladders when some jackasses stacked 20 ladders deep on one flag or some shit), the intention was simply to protect the gatehouse door with equipment. Again, this action is something that has not been punished in the past. This may be due to administrative oversight or other myriad reasons, but I reckon if I see someone do some silly shit dozens of times and they don't get the banstick, they ain't doing a thing against the rules.

AUTISM EDIT: I did see one flag that had a ladder above it. From too much personal experience, I'd say that flag would be easily taken down from the stairs, or even from on top of the ladder. No contact is made between the flag and ladder. If the rules are to be applied so stringently that this is disallowed, we're gonna need to see some nice bans in nearly every battle containing any amount of siege gear.

Also keep in mind I'll never banthread someone for putting ladders on flags. Personally, I get major jollies inside whenever I see someone doing it. I know from large amounts of experience that "fucking lol im being a bad baby boy putting ladders RIGHT ON TOP of flags AND IM DOING IT ON PURPOSE LMAO XD" is likely going through the head of the culprit at the time. I also know that the action is very, very fun.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 03:04:25 am by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 03:14:04 am »
I shouldn't reply, but I will.

I wasn't there at the battle (was at work, hell I'm STILL at work!), but throwing defensive ladders and equipment inside the gatehouse, even to a ludicrous degree, has always been allowed as far as I've seen. I recall numerous times in 51v51 REAL strat battles where the gatehouse doors would be spammed with c-sites and ladders plenty.

Now, of course, as you graciously pointed out, throwing ladders on top of flags intentionally is a grave, irredeemable sin worthy of eternal hellfire...but in the quick perusal of these screenshots, no flags were covered. A good argument could be made that, even if flags were to be temporarily covered (honestly, I've only had issues with putting down flags that were covered with ladders when some jackasses stacked 20 ladders deep on one flag or some shit), the intention was simply to protect the gatehouse door with equipment. Again, this action is something that has not been punished in the past. This may be due to administrative oversight or other myriad reasons, but I reckon if I see someone do some silly shit dozens of times and they don't get the banstick, they ain't doing a thing against the rules.

AUTISM EDIT: I did see one flag that had a ladder above it. From too much personal experience, I'd say that flag would be easily taken down from the stairs, or even from on top of the ladder. No contact is made between the flag and ladder. If the rules are to be applied so stringently that this is disallowed, we're gonna need to see some nice bans in nearly every battle containing any amount of siege gear.

Also keep in mind I'll never banthread someone for putting ladders on flags. Personally, I get major jollies inside whenever I see someone doing it. I know from large amounts of experience that "fucking lol im being a bad baby boy putting ladders RIGHT ON TOP of flags AND IM DOING IT ON PURPOSE LMAO XD" is likely going through the head of the culprit at the time. I also know that the action is very, very fun.

Level headed, thought out, rational response. My point still stands and your agrument flawed in more than one place which I can only assume that either you are affiliated with the culprits somehow either by knowing them, being them or they are in your faction. You can clearly see ladders all over flags not only on the ground but on top. It is like you say "from experience" that it is almost impossible to take down flags with ladders on top.

Who am I? well I would be the foremost expert since http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-this-cunt/ . Please good sir and look at the screen shot. One can only conclude that this is more than enough to warrant a ban or at the very least a warning. But ultimately it is up to the Admins. I don't see the problem compare to the screen shots in the previous ban.

Don't need to edit: Thank you for your calm and rational response.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 03:31:12 am »
My point still stands and your agrument flawed in more than one place which I can only assume that either you are affiliated with the culprits somehow either by knowing them, being them or they are in your faction.

Of course I'm affiliated dearly with all the folks posting in the thread; that much is obvious. They're my gat-damn best internet friends, and I think they're cute. I'm probably affiliated with the culprits as well, but I've not looked at the psuedonyms in the battle log. I've got quite the history of writing long, psuedo-autistic walls of text on ban and unban threads; both inside and outside my faction. I'm a volunteer cRPG public defender.

You can clearly see ladders all over flags not only on the ground but on top. It is like you say "from experience" that it is almost impossible to take down flags with ladders on top.

I can not clearly see ladders all over flags; I see one flag in the top screenshot that I mentioned, and one flag in the bottom screenshot with a ladder close to, but not resting on top of it. The screenshots are a bit poor quality, so I may be missing something. Furthermore, we've had vastly different experiences throughout strat regarding ladders on flags; I did post that in my experience ladders VERY RARELY prevent or even hinder flag capping. I've been at this for some time, and you probably have as well. Even so, I'm confident that I've been a bigger nerd than you, although maybe not for as long of a duration. Still been a minute.

Who am I? well I would be the foremost expert since http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-this-cunt/ . Please good sir and look at the screen shot. One can only conclude that this is more than enough to warrant a ban or at the very least a warning. But ultimately it is up to the Admins. I don't see the problem compare to the screen shots in the previous ban.

I mean, it seems obvious to me that you're just trying to give people shit that gave you shit in the past. Hey, no worries there. I can support this. Just because you got ban threaded (btw I lmao'd) doesn't make you an expert on the thing you got banned for. In fact, I'd say that the fact you got caught makes you LESS of an expert. I'm not saying I've intentionally thrown scores of ladders directly on top of flags or anything, but if I did, I'd be more than happy to hypothetically provide you with enlightening literature on clandestine rule-breaking. You know, for a hypothetical fee.

Don't need to edit: Thank you for your calm and rational response.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2016, 04:00:52 am »

I won't break down into detail like you did good sir but just agreeing that you are affiliated to accuses makes your views quiet biased so in-forth null and void.

In fact I argue the opposite about my ban. It was very effective and I have learn my lesson. Gobblin few who have some type of personal vendetta are and will be watching. Lesson learn. I took my ban like a man and am a better man for it. Now that I have been in the "System" I am indeed a expert, you saying likewise doesn't make me a non-expert for a lack of better term.

Not obvesious my good sir but a Beiber of the rule. The system has change me and I will do my part in the community to give back. You giving the undertone of providing unseen rule breaking tips and tricks is not my intent. I am an upright Crpg citizen. I can also argue that the same people PM admins, posting ban threads and responding to everything I do on the forum would make it somewhat personal. Almost scary to be honest. If we let this behavior be allowed, what will be next? Do we need to find out? I hope not. Lets stop this at abusing Strat before it gets worst.

Irregardless let the record show that this "Strat" Abusing behavior will not be tolerated by me any longer and I will be watching. If this stops just one person from breaking the rules, I have done my job.

Edit: Let the record show that one of the accuses was in fact Cikel and is indeed "butt hurt"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:06:20 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 04:02:54 am »
Well I never threw one intentionally and I hope I don't get banned for this butt hurt bundle of sticks

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 04:05:29 am »
I won't break down into detail like you did good sir but just agreeing that you are affiliated to accuses makes your views quiet biased so in-forth null and void.

In fact I argue the opposite about my ban. It was very effective and I have learn my lesson. Gobblin few who have some type of personal vendetta are and will be watching. Lesson learn. I took my ban like a man and am a better man for it. Now that I have been in the "System" I am indeed a expert, you saying likewise doesn't make me a non-expert for a lack of better term.

Not obvesious my good sir but a Beiber of the rule. The system has change me and I will do my part in the community to give back. You giving the undertone of providing unseen rule breaking tips and tricks is not my intent. I am an upright Crpg citizen. I can also argue that the same people PM admins, posting ban threads and responding to everything I do on the forum would make it somewhat personal. Almost scary to be honest. If we let this behavior be allowed, what will be next? Do we need to find out? I hope not. Lets stop this a abusing Strat.

Irregardless let the record show that this "Strat" Abusing behavior will not be tolerated by me any longer and I will be watching. If this stops just one person from breaking the rules, I have done my job.

Man, is this what people talk about when they claim I'm being falsely modest? I gotta stop doing that shit.

I think I might've puked.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2016, 04:09:50 am »
I don't get it. You guys can dish it but can't take it? I work in a office all week. So i'll be here whenever you guys need me.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 04:28:19 am »
I don't get it. You guys can dish it but can't take it? I work in a office all week. So i'll be here whenever you guys need me.

It isn't the fact that you're talking shit. I applaud shit-talking, truly.

It's the fact that you're doing it so very incorrectly; posts absolutely dripping and sopping with sarcasm but without any bits of humour in sight.

Call me a fucking smegma-sucking shitbabby with a cavernous and oft-used asshole or something.

(click to show/hide)