Author Topic: Desperate Goblin hoard  (Read 1029 times)

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Desperate Goblin hoard
« on: February 02, 2016, 06:02:55 pm »
I would like to plead my case in this masterwork of framing and conspiracy against the shinning white Knight who stands up to the the Meme Autistic Hoard of Goblins.  I am linking the screenshots in questions. http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-this-cunt/

Those screenshots do not prove that I was throwing ladders on flags. Now we were getting spawn rape but I made a consensus effort not to throw ladders on flags. I was just trying to use up all gear and would throw it to the outside. I can only come to the conclusion that the Meme squad AKA Gobbling Faction is desperate and looking for any "win" they can get. If you notice the people that make this thread and the people that back them up are from the same faction. I can only assume its a conspiracy in this unholy war of evil.

I urge the great admins to look into this. Thank you for your time and may good prevail.

Also I'm confused of how long the ban is. 2 days or 2 weeks.

TKoV_ArcLegos
Deserter_Merrrrrica
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Desperate Goblin hoard
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 06:04:16 pm »
nice post, blow me nerd, i think it's cute that u have a personal grudge against a total stranger on the internet :^

btw people not in the faction will confirm u were griefing lol, nt though :^

"Here's an idea: when you shitpost how about you actually make it interesting for the listener. Have a meme!" - Steve Martin, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:08:24 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 06:05:19 pm »
2 second response. record numbers. No grudge on this side. Now I can't say the same for someone responding at lighting speed. You have my name on google alert?
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 06:11:16 pm »
nah pussmaster i have been told u talk shit on me 2 ur nerdfriends obsessively lol. btw I have a graphic made featuring you at home that I need to upload tonight. it was how u got rly mad and ego in na_1 so u challenged me 2 duels like a huge autist and I said lel no, so sandy dueled you and said ft7 and you did the first round and got your ass kicked and said "you know that round didn't count right" ROFL XDDDDD pathetic

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 06:15:19 pm »
http://forum.melee.org/na-(official)/ban-this-cunt/

Dupre banned you for 2 days,

The next instance of this character or any associated pseudonym being caught displaying the same behaviour will result in a ban of 2 weeks based on your history

I'm not an admin, plz no mute

My history should speak on its own merit I believe since it is a role model of good standing, I would even say god tier standing. With that said. Is this case closed? I was urging for internal inquiry to this conspiracy (tin foil hat). Those screenshots did not provide any proof to ladders on flags. I would like this ban espong from my record or is it Guilty until proven innocent?

With that said, I will gladly take this break and the consequences like a man. No problem there. I guess what I'm asking is for a review of my ban based on "without reasonable doubt" that I threw those ladders. If this is not feasible, I understand since Admins are busy and have lives but nether the less I would like to make it OFFICIAL request to an INQUIRY.

nah pussmaster i have been told u talk shit on me 2 ur nerdfriends obsessively lol. btw I have a graphic made featuring you at home that I need to upload tonight. it was how u got rly mad and ego in na_1 so u challenged me 2 duels like a huge autist and I said lel no, so sandy dueled you and said ft7 and you did the first round and got your ass kicked and said "you know that round didn't count right" ROFL XDDDDD pathetic

You sound obsessed with me LOL. I don't even know you. You guys are just annoying in NA1 and I talk smack back. So you guys can diss it but not take it? Gotcha
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:20:04 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica