bronto who?
give them run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
december 2010
pretty cool guy tbh
Make Zeus head NA admin
he doesn't even play
not perma banning enough people

Author Topic: [NA] Head Admin [EU] Pleb Admin, Bronto  (Read 41520 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [NA] Bronto
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2017, 02:36:56 pm »
+4
AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm back. I'll be playing under my alt mostly, known as The_Orator. If you see me in game QQH my friends.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2017, 06:02:06 pm »
+1
You still only playing during work hours?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2017, 09:06:43 pm »
+1
You still only playing during work hours?

Pretty much. Occasionally on weekends if I can find the time, but two kids at home keeps me pretty busy. As does work, so that too is a if I have the time kind of basis. I played Friday for a good chunk of time and yesterday as well. Today I've only been able to reply on here but have left steam up in case someone really needs to reach an admin.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2017, 09:33:41 pm »
+1
Pretty much. Occasionally on weekends if I can find the time, but two kids at home keeps me pretty busy. As does work, so that too is a if I have the time kind of basis. I played Friday for a good chunk of time and yesterday as well. Today I've only been able to reply on here but have left steam up in case someone really needs to reach an admin.

I'm only able to hop on long after work hours... rip.  :(

See you in another life, brother.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2017, 04:06:37 am »
+1
See you in another life, brother.

Aye, in this life or the next. Seriously though I do game at home occasionally on either Xbox one or ps4. Got a lot of real life friends that play that shit and I join them when I can. So if you have either pm me your screen name and I'll add you.

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2017, 07:25:00 am »
+2
Welcome back dinosaur :D

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2017, 02:56:10 pm »
+3
Welcome back dinosaur :D

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2017, 04:36:25 pm »
Aye, in this life or the next. Seriously though I do game at home occasionally on either Xbox one or ps4. Got a lot of real life friends that play that shit and I join them when I can. So if you have either pm me your screen name and I'll add you.

I feel yah... whenever I'm home from work the last thing I really wanna do is sit on my lonesome playing some vidya. But it is a nice last resort to have if all the irl friends are busy. And unfortunately I don't have any current gen consoles, MAYBE I'll be picking up a ps4 in the near future if the crash bandicoot remasters are at least half as good as the original.  :)

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 02:57:00 am »
+2
I feel yah... whenever I'm home from work the last thing I really wanna do is sit on my lonesome playing some vidya. But it is a nice last resort to have if all the irl friends are busy. And unfortunately I don't have any current gen consoles, MAYBE I'll be picking up a ps4 in the near future if the crash bandicoot remasters are at least half as good as the original.  :)

i should have known you were a playstation pleb, how about you get an xbox like me and bronto and play some halo

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 02:20:46 pm »
i should have known you were a playstation pleb, how about you get an xbox like me and bronto and play some halo

Have an Xbox one S, PM me your screen name brother, I also have Halo 5 so there's that :D

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2017, 04:34:09 pm »

Xbox has always had inferior exclusives compared to ps. The only good system microsoft made was the 360, and even then the exclusives were still mostly better on ps3. Halo was great when it was new and revolutionary, nowadays it's the same-old-same-old.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2017, 05:43:45 pm »
you can get a PS4 for about $200 used right now where I live. Go Jona, to the store with ye!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2017, 06:06:22 pm »
you can get a PS4 for about $200 used right now where I live. Go Jona, to the store with ye!

B-but... that requires going out in public!

Also I'm visiting my friend in DC this weekend and he said he's gonna buy the remastered crash beforehand, so I'll be able to playtest it then to see if it'll be worth buying a whole entire system for. There are definitely other games I'd buy but none that are "must buys" just yet. Now, if only last of us 2 would launch soon...

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2017, 07:39:38 pm »
Get of yer basement yarrr!!!

It'll be just like the old crash bandicoot's for PS1 just with better graphics. I bought the kingdom hearts remix 2.5 or something to that effect, which was all the games just remastered for PS4 and while it looks awesome and there's practically no load screens, it's still the same game just with shinier paint.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2017, 08:18:22 pm »
Get of yer basement yarrr!!!

It'll be just like the old crash bandicoot's for PS1 just with better graphics. I bought the kingdom hearts remix 2.5 or something to that effect, which was all the games just remastered for PS4 and while it looks awesome and there's practically no load screens, it's still the same game just with shinier paint.

Yeah I'm just worried it'll somehow fail to capture the exact same feeling of the old crash. New graphics is obviously one huge change, but they also changed the sounds, made the game easier since they felt it was too challenging in certain parts (that's half the fun ffs!)... basically, they're doing everything they can to make it potentially fail to be what every old fan wants it to be, an exact remake with only the graphics changed. Since they had to start from scratch on a whole new engine the very core gameplay might even feel off. I've got an idea, why don't you buy it, let me know if it's any good, then sell me your ps4 complete with all good games. Seems fair to me. 200 bucks, starting bid.