Author Topic: A declaration of war  (Read 3663 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: A declaration of war
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2015, 08:38:42 am »
Nah, thats just the old na strat again. Nobody does shit and some forum overlords think they gotta show their balls so everyone can see how unbeatable they are. This time the other forum fgts did not reply, but keep it going bryg!

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2015, 06:40:00 pm »
Nah, thats just the old na strat again. Nobody does shit and some forum overlords think they gotta show their balls so everyone can see how unbeatable they are. This time the other forum fgts did not reply, but keep it going bryg!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2015, 07:33:58 pm »

And yet there are still fgts that are attacking Acre, whille knowing that strat isn't fixed.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2015, 07:35:36 pm »
isn't fixed? U mean that strat is over don't u?

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2015, 07:43:53 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=5001

Well its death becouse it isn't fixed. Even I don't play CRPG allot annymore becouse of this, just playing merchant in strat.
But its odd, from HOC I expect that, they don't know how to win, except playing dirty or accuse an entire faction/clan for cheating openly on the forums.
But from a randomer, I never heard off, attacking the city, with allot of chance that It stay's long on the battlelist, and a posibility that we can lose the city to that person, becouse of this crap in strat.
It should or strat has to be wipped, or strat has to be playable, but attacking fiefs in strat, and you can lose that fief, without that there was anny battle, it sounds to me as a bit cheating.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:47:52 pm by bruttus »

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2015, 07:52:35 pm »
you are, thee dumbest fucking kid that still plays forum wars, you lose arguments on the forum the way your shit clan losses on the battlefield.

so to remind you. Acre was gearbugged 1 time...and flew to the forum instantly accusing Blackbird of cheating, to which i said "i dont see james lying about this, but i really dont see blackbird doing this, cuz he's already winning, and doesnt need to"

acre guys attacked MULTIPLE ( please look it up, it means more than once ) times, everytime was a gearbugged, everyone, even neutral unbiased people thought you were cheating. ( plus to have your clan mate talk about doing it, then it happens, then he deletes the only post that could clear him...you guys did everything you could to look guilty ffs )

so again, hoc didnt accuse you, EVERYONE DID. plus, hoc wasnt the ones that bitched and moaned and begged for no raids....THEN STARTED RAIDING PEOPLE??!?

seriously, are that fucking dumb, to do the scummiest shit imaginable, then call other people "dirty"

wow, just wow

you're not even really a NA guy and you have me saying fuck NA.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2015, 08:52:07 pm »
+1
 :lol: Laughable comments from a european vulture and kesh`s #1 ballsquire

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2015, 09:35:11 pm »
+2
the EU's and Kesh are both above and beyond anything you have ever done or could ever hope to do, and im proud to have aided in their accomplishments, and happy i played with actual gamers, rather than fucking with people via trolling.
the EU's and Kesh actually played the game. which is what i came to do...if i came to fuck with people by trying to ruin their fun ie trolling, id be in acre and me and james would be the best of friends.

but i chose a different path.

mostly because i can actually kill \ lead people, so it made perfect sense to play with other people that could play well, rather than run with trolls, who cant play.

so ya, i am a eu vulture and kesh \ fcc loyalist...thats a bad thing how? we came to play the game, and we do well at it...you came to do well, couldnt, and stuck to trolling with your shit clan of trolls. so we get that you hate us, and why you hate us. and are totally fine with it james.

THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2015, 01:00:02 am »
you are, thee dumbest fucking kid that still plays forum wars, you lose arguments on the forum the way your shit clan losses on the battlefield.

so to remind you. Acre was gearbugged 1 time...and flew to the forum instantly accusing Blackbird of cheating, to which i said "i dont see james lying about this, but i really dont see blackbird doing this, cuz he's already winning, and doesnt need to"

acre guys attacked MULTIPLE ( please look it up, it means more than once ) times, everytime was a gearbugged, everyone, even neutral unbiased people thought you were cheating. ( plus to have your clan mate talk about doing it, then it happens, then he deletes the only post that could clear him...you guys did everything you could to look guilty ffs )

so again, hoc didnt accuse you, EVERYONE DID. plus, hoc wasnt the ones that bitched and moaned and begged for no raids....THEN STARTED RAIDING PEOPLE??!?

seriously, are that fucking dumb, to do the scummiest shit imaginable, then call other people "dirty"

wow, just wow

you're not even really a NA guy and you have me saying fuck NA.

And everybody apolegized for it except HoC, and a stuppid morron like you who thinks that he's the man

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2015, 02:44:30 am »
they had nothing to apologize. As I said there were battles which were obviously gear bugged. And don't fucking talk bs now, I've seen it on my own cuz Ive been at one.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2015, 08:37:35 am »
+1
Damn y'all are taking a joke post way too seriously.

Here's my contribution to this:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2015, 01:04:20 am »
+1
Oh, i was drunk when i wrote that. Just noticed i was at Tilbault Castle, and now I know why.  Still, I managed to get some people shit posting again (sorry Tristan, but you failed (and I love you for it)). Oh well, guess I'll attack.