Author Topic: Wanted, Death  (Read 5076 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Wanted, Death
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:45:03 pm »
Wanted.

Jona of HoC
Reason: Telling lies about an entire clan on the forums, and after the Truth came out, still refusing to give his apolegy's.

Reward.
250 000 CRPG Gold. for attacking and sending Jona to EU.
500 000 CRPG Gold, If you attack his main fief in strat and conquer it, But Jona has to be in his own fief.
50 000 CRPG Gold for the person who can kill Jona atleast 15 times during a Strat Battle/Siege ( Only in the first Strat. Battle/Siege when we see Jona)-----> Need Proof or screenshots on this threat.

Conditions

- Every 1 can join the hunt, except HoC members.
- If some one attacks him, Acre members has to be accepted for that battle/siege, Even if Acre is in war with that faction.

- These conditions ENDS when Jona take his responsibility and apologize on this forum.

This wantedlist comes from me, Bruttus, NOT from ACRE or HCE, so all this CRPG Gold comes from me allone, not from the factionbank.
Why?: I do not like to be called as a liar, cheater or abusser, especially not from a NA Admin, who do everything what he can to screw ACRE, and don't take his responsibility about the lie that he was telling around on the forum.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 07:02:53 pm by bruttus »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted, Death
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 06:50:42 pm »
+20
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 06:55:12 pm »
+1
Reward.
250 000 CRPG Gold. for attacking and sending Jona to EU.
50 000 CRPG Gold for the one that can keep Jona in EU.
500 000 CRPG Gold, If you attack his main fief in strat and conquer it, But Jona has to be in his own fief.
50 000 CRPG Gold for the person who can kill Jona atleast 15 times during a Strat Battle/Siege ( Only in the first Strat. Battle/Siege when we see Jona)-----> Need Proof or screenshots on this threat.

Not very good rewards, especially the 50k to basically kick him and you out of the game(even though supposedly EU strat is fixed we will find out later today)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 07:02:16 pm »
+2
Not very good rewards, especially the 50k to basically kick him and you out of the game(even though supposedly EU strat is fixed we will find out later today)
Well, count this 250k + 500k together if you can manage him in his own fief :) + i'm still thinking about extra payment with EU goods to the persons faction in strat itself. so atleast its 750K CRPG Gold + atleast 1 million stratsilver.
But it comes from mine  bank

Hmm, and maybe ure right, I will delete that :)

And Heskey, ure right, but almost every1 apologized for it, but Jona is a NA admin, he should judge better, or use his brains, instead of accusing an entire clan of cheating/abussing.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 07:10:37 pm by bruttus »

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 07:12:30 pm »
+5
An entire clan of shitbags*
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 08:59:11 pm »
+3
500k to successfully siege a measly 4.5k troops in a city. No biggie obviously.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline sLaughterino

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
  • Much ado about nothing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Marshal_sLaughter
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 03:13:31 am »
+2
I feel like Bruttus is the kid who thinks that the people laughing at him are actually laughing with him.

Bruttus, put some neosporin and a band-aid on your butt and move on.

Jona had very solid reasoning for the stance he took, and it was a very commonly shared stance.

Offering chump change to take one of the best defended fiefs on the strat map is not only sad but indicative of how out of touch you are.
sLaughter the Desert Fox, Marshal of the Armée du Sud, Hand of the King, and Margrave of the Redlands

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2015, 06:01:35 pm »
Jona was a complete dickhead to me personally about this, when it was completely obvious that we did not gearbomb. If he had listened to our members we had evidence that it was a glitch for quite some time.

He is letting his hatred for us in strategus cloud his judgement as an admin... Pretty much exactly what you do not want from an admin.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 06:02:51 pm »
Jona was a complete dickhead to me personally about this, when it was completely obvious that we did not gearbomb. If he had listened to our members we had evidence that it was a glitch for quite some time.

He is letting his hatred for us in strategus cloud his judgement as an admin... Pretty much exactly what you do not want from an admin.

Nah, he's pretty sound.

I think he's doing the right thing.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 06:04:44 pm »
My opinion about Jona is formed from watching him abuse his powers multiple times against our clan purely because of personal hatred. If he wasn't an abusive admin I would respect him as I do the admins that do a good job.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 06:21:37 pm »
+5

What evidence? For quite some time? This was not what you said in the other threads. Bauar accidentally deleted the report and you simply just said our members don't gearbomb. You never offered up any evidence in those threads. If you had actual evidence there was a glitch going on with peasant gear why didn't you come forward with it? Could have avoided a lot of drama if you had.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2015, 06:23:35 pm »
Our players had experienced the exact same thing Jona and HoC did. Fiefs that should have had peasant gear having nothing. A glitch, and we didn't go on a ban rampage...

Unfortunately Jona wasn't intent on actually finding out what was going on. Just on banning his strategus enemies.

It is also a move that NEVER would be commanded in Acre, anyone who says it would is spewing propaganda.

Offline Kidduis

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Kiddius, Fittius, Shittius, Svedjan
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2015, 06:35:32 pm »
+1

An entire clan of shitbags*

Trying to get muted again eh Bjord ? :D

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2015, 06:36:19 pm »
+1
Our players had experienced the exact same thing Jona and HoC did. Fiefs that should have had peasant gear having nothing. A glitch, and we didn't go on a ban rampage...

Unfortunately Jona wasn't intent on actually finding out what was going on. Just on banning his strategus enemies.

It is also a move that NEVER would be commanded in Acre, anyone who says it would is spewing propaganda.

Should have mentioned it. Far as I was aware it was occurring only to fiefs being attacked by acre which is why people were up in arms hence Louie's army being hacked. Still not the best way to combat perceived cheating but the anger was understandable since no one knew about chadz messing with strat along with acre being the one attacking fiefs with no gear.

Jona suspected cheating on the people that had attacked fiefs with no gear. It was a likely suspicion since no one knew about chadz messing with strategus or whoever is doing it. Jona probably should have talked to the other admins to get a more fair judgement call on it and what should be done but it seemed clear something was up and chadz left everyone in the dark hence it seemed likely to be sabotage and cheating than chadz messing with strat. It was only afterwards anyone even heard rumors he was working on it.

The whole situation is a mess and had chadz and co just said something.. this might have gone a bit differently.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2015, 06:40:30 pm »
+1
I was talking directly to Jona where he made it clear he didn't care to actually hear what was going on and would judge the case with no evidence by himself...

One of the worst parts is Jonas behavior really. No admin should be a cunt to people after wrongfully banning them with no evidence when they have 0 ban record!

It goes to show his character that he is incapable of admitting his mistakes.