Author Topic: This is not fair  (Read 21164 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: This is not fair
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2015, 12:04:43 am »
+1
Jona, you banned your Strategus opponent because you were mad about a raid. What are the ban histories of the three people you banned with 0 evidence?

This isn't the first time you have banned someone for being in this clan and it is not something that should be a part of the game. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2015, 12:08:00 am »
Jona, you banned your Strategus opponent because you were mad about a raid. What are the ban histories of the three people you banned with 0 evidence?

This isn't the first time you have banned someone for being in this clan and it is not something that should be a part of the game. You should be ashamed of yourself Jona.

Go ahead, keep spouting more nonsense about your "strat enemy." I thought admins only dealt with proof and facts? Go ahead then, prove it. I expect an apology from you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2015, 12:08:42 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

- because I'm pretty sure you've used that gif already in one of the 6 threads that this incident caused.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2015, 12:10:27 am »
+3
I am sorry you hate us so much Jona. Please let it go. We forgive you. None of us expect or need an apology from you.

(click to show/hide)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2015, 12:12:42 am »
+2
Also I'm not apologizing because I never accused anyone of anything. I more or less was just saying shit to cause problems.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2015, 12:13:51 am »
Tough luck, kiddo. This here is the internet, welcome to it. There was a very high possibility that it was merely a glitch going into it, do you really think I didn't think that over beforehand? I still went ahead and banned people because:

A) I spoke to Dupre and other admins about it, none knew of this glitch so therefore shady tactics could likely have been used.
B) Banning people was never the end goal, bringing it to the higher-ups attention was. Nothing would have happened if the bans weren't applied (and they lasted a whole hour or two, QQ). Unfortunately instead of the devs fixing the glitch, they went and seemingly fixed (or attempted to fix) EU strat instead. Well it's better than nothing I suppose.  :?
C) You guys went ahead and abused the fuck out of that glitch without any consideration for the other players of strat - you'd rather "win" by gathering the most pixel crack than have any fun battles whatsoever.
D) "Someone" definitely dumped 10 -2 helmets and armors into Ehlerdah. Whether or not it was the guy who attacked it right before, only chadz knows.

At least 50% of all bans are done based on little to no evidence, admins can't be around for every single TK that happens, so when they must punish someone for an incident they were not present for they must go based on what other people say happened during the incident. Once again, welcome to the internet (and the real world), where things don't exactly operate the way you want them to.

Sorry, thats no apolegy.
Your man enough to falsy accuse Acre of cheating and make a seperate threat about it, but you don't admit your mistake.

And BTW, we didn't know what was happening when we attacked the villages on that moment, so how can we abuse the fuck out of it. And if you still know me, then you know that I don't like cheating, otherwise I left Acre, becouse I still don't like cheaters and braggers

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2015, 12:14:35 am »
+2
Also I'm not apologizing because I never accused anyone of anything. I more or less was just saying shit to cause problems.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2015, 12:23:41 am »
+3
It's ok Jona, I know you're not man enough to apologize.  I love how mad you are that you were proven wrong.  I just love it.

I don't think you realize it would cast you in a much better light if you suck it up and apologize, admit it was wrong to accuse Acre with no definite evidence other than "it looked fishy", instead you choose to act like my 6 year old nephew.

When I was admin for a long long time on Persistent World, I had to apologize to people all the time if I read the situation wrong and banned the party that wasn't at fault.  It's not a big deal.  Mistakes happen.  You just make a lot more mistakes happen than the average person.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:29:49 am by Froi »

Offline Simon.

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2015, 12:27:27 am »
+2
It took me 24 hours longer than it needed to for me to go perform my test, should gone for a village the second someone suggested that chadz had been tampering with strat.

I'll bring more hats next time

it's ok, you have my thanks for clearing my name

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 16, 2015, 12:30:23 am »
It took me 24 hours longer than it needed to for me to go perform my test, should gone for a village the second someone suggested that chadz had been tampering with strat.

My thanks as well Hesky!

Offline sLaughterino

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
  • Much ado about nothing
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HoC_Marshal_sLaughter
« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2015, 12:37:15 am »
I am sorry for lobbying accusations that were false, but I am not sorry for making then in the first place.  With raids and gearless fiefs following so closely, it seemed as if Acre had simply dropped the pretext and was openly trying to scumbag their way to victory.

Any person in acre can understand why it looked like gear bugging from our perspective.
sLaughter the Desert Fox, Marshal of the Armée du Sud, Hand of the King, and Margrave of the Redlands

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2015, 12:41:37 am »
+2
I could see how it could look like a gearbombing. That being said its obviously something Acre and all four individuals accused would never do. The bans only happened because Jona was emotionally compromised due to strategus events.

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2015, 12:42:04 am »
I am sorry for lobbying accusations that were false, but I am not sorry for making then in the first place.  With raids and gearless fiefs following so closely, it seemed as if Acre had simply dropped the pretext and was openly trying to scumbag their way to victory.

Any person in acre can understand why it looked like gear bugging from our perspective.
The only reason it was us was because nobody else attacks anything, we were trying to do our part and provide more battles, and that's what we get for it.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2015, 12:42:30 am »
+2
Confirmed.

Free peasent gear removed from fiefs. Screenshots coming up later from Heskeytime.

Glad to hear it. chadz cares not to tell us of his strategus warping schemes.

Glad to see you do this. It clears HCE's name in the idea that they were intentionally sabotaging villages and castles. Hopefully things can be less drama filled from here on out but.. I know that's probably unlikely. It is strategus and crpg after all. Diplomacy is where the drama comes out.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2015, 12:44:42 am »
None of us expect or need an apology from you.

Agree,
But not only Jona, also from Arn, and others that that accused Acre about the gearbugging.
They are brave enough to make a treath about it, I hope that they are brave enough to make a public apolegy.

We expect an apology from Jona :).

Speak for yourself...

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador