Author Topic: This is not fair  (Read 21171 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: This is not fair
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2015, 11:46:36 pm »
well, they can still globally ban someone.

OH I GOT A GREAT IDEA.

For every gearbugged fief Acre attacks, I tell one of my inactive friends in EU to attack an Acre guy (in eu):D

Someone may keep me up to date!

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2015, 11:52:34 pm »
becs are op maaaan
same with 1/2 of the new weapons
and 2h axes

Jona pls advise on items

:v)
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2015, 11:53:09 pm »
+3
well, they can still globally ban someone.

OH I GOT A GREAT IDEA.

For every gearbugged fief Acre attacks, I tell one of my inactive friends in EU to attack an Acre guy (in eu):D

Someone may keep me up to date!

Don't you mean one of your alternate accounts?

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2015, 12:06:24 am »
+11
I was there for the fight last night at BK's village. We had absolutely no gear, weapons or construction material. The only construction materials we had were stolen from your stockpile when we swarmed your spawn and died mercilessly.

This is not the first gear bugged battle HCE has been the attacker of so people suspect HCE of gear bugging villages to prevent peasant gear from spawning. ITs highly suspicious when there's been more than 1 battle in which this has occurred with HCE being the attackers. To ignore that is being intellectually dishonest.

However the ban poll and kick polls done at the BK village defense.. was not defensible either. But tension was high and people thought HCE gear bugged the village and wanted to get back at them. Dont blame them for thinking that but ban polling a player to get their weapon is against the rules and against the idea of fair play.

I think HCE needs to clear this up to try and dismiss the rumors of gear bugging they have against them and to proceed from here as best they can. Sorry to hear Louie lost his army and gear. A high loss and if there's anyone in HCE I don't think would intentionally gear bug, it'd be Louie/Behemoth. But we'll see if anything can be done to figure out why this is occurring.

If anyone can answer Anders' questions, that might be the one of the best ways to figure this out and to understand if this was intentional gear bugging or mismanagement of fiefs (leaving goods in which seems like it could prevent fiefs from spawning peasant gear). Its not looking good for HCE with multiple defenses lacking gear. If it was just BK or just HoC at that castle siege, that's one thing but its both as well as Kalmar. To try and dismiss it as anti acre propaganda is not understanding the gravity of how that looks to the rest of the community. So let's try and clear it up and see if mismanagement, raiding fiefs (if the raiding mechanic doesn't take goods), or if intentional sabotage was the reason. Or perhaps mismanagement at some and sabotage at others.

Hopefully some admins can chime in on what they can do (if they haven't already).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2015, 12:09:20 am »
Well we didn't gearbug anyone. Case closed. Continue spinning tales if you want but that is the fact of it.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2015, 12:12:11 am »
Well we didn't gearbug anyone. Case closed. Continue spinning tales if you want but that is the fact of it.

James, just answer some of the questions I posted.

It'll be better than your huff puff Kesh like BS that's going on. This is exactly the way Kesh would act whenever he was(or accused of) cheating.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2015, 12:14:15 am »
I am not involved in any of the attacks Anders and cannot post logs of it for that reason.

Simply stating that gearbugging is not something any of our members would do.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2015, 12:50:34 am »
+3
I was there for the fight last night at BK's village. We had absolutely no gear, weapons or construction material. The only construction materials we had were stolen from your stockpile when we swarmed your spawn and died mercilessly.

This is not the first gear bugged battle HCE has been the attacker of so people suspect HCE of gear bugging villages to prevent peasant gear from spawning. ITs highly suspicious when there's been more than 1 battle in which this has occurred with HCE being the attackers. To ignore that is being intellectually dishonest.

However the ban poll and kick polls done at the BK village defense.. was not defensible either. But tension was high and people thought HCE gear bugged the village and wanted to get back at them. Dont blame them for thinking that but ban polling a player to get their weapon is against the rules and against the idea of fair play.

I think HCE needs to clear this up to try and dismiss the rumors of gear bugging they have against them and to proceed from here as best they can. Sorry to hear Louie lost his army and gear. A high loss and if there's anyone in HCE I don't think would intentionally gear bug, it'd be Louie/Behemoth. But we'll see if anything can be done to figure out why this is occurring.

If anyone can answer Anders' questions, that might be the one of the best ways to figure this out and to understand if this was intentional gear bugging or mismanagement of fiefs (leaving goods in which seems like it could prevent fiefs from spawning peasant gear). Its not looking good for HCE with multiple defenses lacking gear. If it was just BK or just HoC at that castle siege, that's one thing but its both as well as Kalmar. To try and dismiss it as anti acre propaganda is not understanding the gravity of how that looks to the rest of the community. So let's try and clear it up and see if mismanagement, raiding fiefs (if the raiding mechanic doesn't take goods), or if intentional sabotage was the reason. Or perhaps mismanagement at some and sabotage at others.

Hopefully some admins can chime in on what they can do (if they haven't already).

I'll take some of the blame for the loss of the army. Since I was a bit occupied warning the server, and trying to figure out what was going on with the gear, it did not occur to me to disable polls until after the fact. Those who voted yes probably did out of anger or resentment, but that does still not justify it. Going forward, if I am present at other strat battles like this one polls WILL be disabled to prevent abuse. 

As for the gearbugging claims until something similar happens to me I won't throw out any accusations. But I do think it needs to be investigated by those higher up, who aren't very involved in the situation. Hopefully, Dupre does have strat powers so he can look into that sort of stuff, and get some answers. In the meantime, let's go back to hating HA and ranged more than each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 12:57:31 am by Dr_Professor »
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2015, 01:07:27 am »
+2
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2015, 01:43:04 am »
+8
How did I miss this shit show?!?!? I have no idea what's going on but I support Taser because his posts are always............................ELECTRIFYING!!!!!!!!

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2015, 01:45:54 am »
+2
Am I supposed to just swallow the fact that my army was lost last night due to cheating?

make sure you deepthroat it
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 01:54:37 am »
make sure you deepthroat it
Make sure you keep being an idiotic and or autistic child. 

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 02:11:08 am »
Make sure you keep being an idiotic and or autistic child.

#IStandWithSchoi

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Froi

• Knight
  • Renown: 71
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • cyka blyat
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2015, 02:15:20 am »
#IStandWithSchoi
Makes sense.  You fall under the same category he does.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2015, 02:20:56 am »
+1
Makes sense.  You fall under the same category he does.

And so do you cheaters in acre.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey