Author Topic: The series thread  (Read 37874 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: The series thread
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2018, 01:54:38 am »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2018, 09:51:38 am »
Jessica Jones season 2 was released too for anyone who didn't know.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2018, 03:34:14 pm »
+1
Worth the watch, one of the better series lately, imo. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6468322/

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2018, 07:45:06 pm »
In general the concept of Altered Carbon is the most interesting thing ive heard or seen in general. But it was beyond cheesy. Honestly Lizzie was the worst and most illogical part of the entire season.

But she didnt really kill it. What really started the cheese was the first 10min of the first episode. I dont really understand what combat school do these "elite of the elite special forces" guys go to but its below the level of kindergarden. Nobody besides main characters take any cover, everyone clears rooms like they know 200% its totally safe when it obviously isnt, guys hold down sights for like 10 seconds on heads of the mains and still shoot entire clips to the ground. And the cheese on that asian believer guy....

I kinda liked the series thou. But they really need to tone the cringe down. I have faith that they will thou. Its kinda like Black Sails. The first season was full of clean clothed pirates with teeth so white they blinded the cameras. They heard the cries of the fanbase and fixed it in the next seasons.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 805
  • Infamy: 2802
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2018, 12:12:31 am »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2532246/

This show gathered so much hate from the locals, I expected shit show but I'm pleasantly surprised. Haven't watched GoT since S03 but Nemanjici have more and better battles in just four episodes than GoT for first three seasons. I actually forgot when was the last time I saw a movie or TV show with semi decent depiction of medieval battles that don't involve CGI.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2018, 06:59:31 am »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2532246/

This show gathered so much hate from the locals, I expected shit show but I'm pleasantly surprised. Haven't watched GoT since S03 but Nemanjici have more and better battles in just four episodes than GoT for first three seasons. I actually forgot when was the last time I saw a movie or TV show with semi decent depiction of medieval battles that don't involve CGI.

aw man, that looks sick! anywhere that a fellow could get an english-subbed version of that?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2018, 09:40:55 am »
+2
aw man, that looks sick! anywhere that a fellow could get an english-subbed version of that?

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2245
  • Infamy: 1140
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2018, 12:19:12 pm »

I'll try to search for english sub but finding episodes online might pose a bigger problem because this country of mine is especially strict when it comes pirating their own entertainment shows, it is kinda hard to find that online.

@Gnjus Do you have screenshot of the my old friendcher who did that, just a moment before?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2018, 01:02:46 pm »
https://katcr.date/search/nemanjici/

I decided to watch this cringe. Pomoz bog junaci.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2018, 08:54:17 pm »
This looks interesting
This has been pretty good so far and I think the series finale tonite is going to be off the hook. Anyone else watching?
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 27, 2018, 12:53:38 pm »
A series of unfortunate events season 2 airs on the 30th march for anyone that watches it.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 27, 2018, 05:32:01 pm »
This has been pretty good so far and I think the series finale tonite is going to be off the hook. Anyone else watching?
Well the series finale wasn't that good, bummer.
PENDULUM

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2018, 05:54:41 pm »
A series of unfortunate events season 2 airs on the 30th march for anyone that watches it.

I forgot all about this series, never did end up getting around to watching it. Is it worth it if I thought the books were just "okay?"

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2018, 06:58:08 pm »
+1
I forgot all about this series, never did end up getting around to watching it. Is it worth it if I thought the books were just "okay?"

Well neil patrick harris portrays the villain of the series. It resembles the old movie which had jim carrey, but now as a series. If you didn't enjoy that, I don't know wether you'll enjoy this as it's fairly similar.

Take it however you like it, I like the actor.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 29, 2018, 01:07:58 am »
Anyone watching AMC's new series "The Terror", watched the first episode was pretty decent
PENDULUM