Author Topic: That's it, who are the most cunt players right now? (In NA, fuck EU fegs)  (Read 9390 times)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
Rohypnol? Your mother? Lets get some posts going since polls are for neckbeards. Rohypnol cares not for his team, only his KDR in which he goes for the weakest link, being his balls, but i guess he shot those out years ago.

I'd also like to nominate Tiny_Glancer. Perhaps HoC_Largos. Maybe a few name changers no one can keep track of. Wait I forgot a few. Rugin_The_Shit_Cav. Vilhelm my mortal enemy forever. Salad Fork who keeps an eye out for my ass, so he can thump it. Who else should I circle jerk for....

Lumetta_TheTryHard for swinging at my boots every time because he is a neckbeard try hard. Most of Chaos, Canary has a small bird, Ririan doesn't only swing right.

Polak is the worst crossbowman, Explosion of Tuna is pretty good at being bad. Banner changers should be at the top of my list since they suck balls and should return to one banner for 4 years. Bran Stark of Astralis is literally a cunt lord, cant even finish watching true detective because his jimmies were rustled. All of Astralis for being bad at Mortal online (agile). Finnian for knowing more elvish words than a man should. Bonesaw for not having enough rangers in trenches. Jona for being a GINGER. Snuffy for his try hardness. Release arrows for bringing his 8 year old into this cesspool.

Remnant for being only as good as remainders (might want to change your name to remainders). Who did I miss? I shall add you to the edit. Oh god I missed plenty of shit players. Fucklord_The_grey, for thinking he is good using a 2 hander as a full plate fucklord. MB for thinking they can keep their TS secret for a long while, I shall infiltrate your shit and get Dreadcock to be my facebook friend once again. Dreadcock for literally complaining about everything, all the fucking time, every fucking build he does. Longsword for swallowing more dick than a longsword has in length.

Froyo for being the shittiest wizard in town (adminwise), Acre for sharing aimbots to all their archers, and giving gold to all their shitty players to use heavy armour so they seem good. James for allowing acre to come to such a place in life where they suck dick and appreciate it. KalmarUnion for giving us EU Fisdnar, so you could go afk and lose all your shit in Na because you suck total dick (seriously 2 castles without shit?) Brotherhood. You dirty slimey cunts can barely keep crime out of your fiefs. You know why? You're too good at melee to know how to actually manage anything, you dirty cunts.

Dutchy, you have a smelly dingdong. Jimmy, you need to get your jimmy smelly by putting it into a taco. Taser for having very little megawatts. Zenovieve, you could do well if you didnt always ask others to do your bidding. I almost forgot, blow it out your ass.

Edit: An addition. Auphilia for allowing a safe place for transgenders and like minded people to play together.
Edit: A Great Nomination for Drupre who gives us patch changes and also is a great head NA Admin. But he also sucks dicks, which is why Jayrod and Ostular aren't having anymore events.
Edit: Sparvico isnt't work meantioning, but Serpico is! What a great movie!
Edit: Peppovitch, you slimey cunt, if you had a nickle for every time, you would be rich, therefore you arent rich, and you havent been asked as much as you wished. Blow it out your ass.
Edit: Last one before I go to sleep, go look at poophammers signature. Enough said. Worst Na admin besides Froyo, jaede, jona, canary, and all those other cunts.

Thats all I got for tonight, 72 oz of steel reserve WITNESS ME!
You can get this drunk for only $6.25. Steel Reserve!

Sorry if i didnt mention you, you probably either blow ass or suck dick,.

That is all.

Here we go!

Round 2!

alright roran and rulka, you two think you're so great, though outside of ts and playing with you, you guys are literally garbage shit. Let's get this right " you two always wreck shit" yea well the last few times i remember you both quit, because you suck balls.

Roran, go rage quit and play many other other games you play that you retreat to when you realize you suck balls.

Voncrow. this was a message that bonesaw gave to him so eloquently. So beautifully it can never be repeated, but i shall give it a try. A Voncrow is a wetfart that dries out and gets itchy, leading you to abandon your underwear to itch it. Forgive me bonesaw you had the best at saying it.

Next in line is Gallinger. Were you really sad i didnt include you originally? You already knoiw you're a filthy kunt, like most of kutt using plate and a bec, wipe those tears into your girlfriends pussy so she might finally get wet for you.

Davic, well I dont think I need to say much the community already agrees with. You should learn to do som jaething besides tend to you neckbeard and night, and try to use a dagger by day to remove yourselve from being a giant fucking peice of trash. and you are in literally the worse clan in NA

Pollux. It was hard to find something against you looking at that banner and face, untill i looked at yoour weapon. Fuck you you filthy cunt.

Porthos my old friend. I really did enjoy our friendship, until i learned you were quitting the other day because of a weapon  stab. Fuck you porthose and may you life your life in harmony and blow it out your ass.

Koree, I dont know much about you, but i know other people think youre a cunt, so therefore you are.

Kadeth, im sorry for neglecting you the first time around, i wasnt originally wanting to include the aussies
Well you still suck dick and go fuck yourself

God, how have I not included Semenstorm into this shit? Maybe becayse Rohy is all they have? Maybe because I;m Gay is actually super gay.

I'm_Gay is actually gay. True Story.

From my list it seems I need to remind everyone that Kutt is totally fucking gay, with a few barbs in there. Sorry  Kutt you guys are literally the gayest shit siegers ive ever met. Your balls are literally the size of broken peanuts.

Aldo, you are such a fucking piece of shit you actually went throwing star and dagger my old friend. Really? You used to be so much more, but I guess I would have called you out either way, you fuckin suck.

Oh god Hirlok, the best south american i've ever met. You dont really suck so much as you suck the mighty dick of irrevelence. I hate to say it, but Hirlok, you're only good at keeping people happy.

Tim the Enchanter, youre good at using heavy armor and left swinging, thats it, otherwise you're terrible. Pretty simple.

HoC_Cosby, probably the dirtiest of cunts ive ever met. He let me magic carpet fuck his wife in CK2 once. What does that tell you.

SerButts. Well you're just a steroetypical feg who uses 2 handers. Sorry thats all i got for you.

MissAngy, you're a trashman, fuck you.

Weebo I totally fucked you with a practice sword with your try hard weebo gear, bend the knee and i may take you as a late night fuckery.

I think i missed a feww/

Asheram, you're completely useless with your dinner plate.

Largos would literally be shit without the long espada eslava

send me a message on steam if you feel left out

If peopel are still upset we can do round 3 tomorrow night.

Desire. The admin who would ban me for teamwounding the biggest of cunts, all the while ignoring my request for ban against the 2nd biggest of cunts.

Fuck this shit you can all go fuck yourselves and call it a good night

last inclusion

Havelle, Cikel, and all the other frisians no one knows the names of. You guys are almost as kunty as Kutt, but Kutt is more supreme in their kuntiness. Havelle though, withouth Daruvian, has reverted to his first stage, much like Freeza, not sure if its a dude or a chick, but still an annoying enemy which takes months to get through.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:58:45 am by ArysOakheart »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
+16
Blow it out your ass arys.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Snufalufagus

• Earl
  • Renown: 320
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Snuffy, Snufalufagus, Sexy Cupid, Charlie_Sheen Sir Lord Gentleman Snuffy
  • IRC nick: Snufalufagus
+10
Look in the mirror and fuck yourself!
Im your imaginary friend...

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
+3
Arys, you were drunk yesterday aswell.

You`re a fucking loser and a drunk!

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+11
Arys, you were drunk yesterday aswell.

You`re a fucking loser and a drunk!

And you're a fucking Greek.

Go eat more weeds and snails. i've seen your shows on the cooking channel.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:31:32 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
+9

Go eat more weeds and snails. i've seen your shows on the cooking channel.

Thats the French you fat redneck.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
+3
me
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
+7
Did you know steel reserve now comes in cans? If you drink 25 you can return the cans and buy a 40oz

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Did you know steel reserve now comes in cans?

Too short, I drink the tall ones. And i've always drunk the cans.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Too short, I drink the tall ones. And i've always drunk the cans.

The 40oz used to be only way to tap into the reserve.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: That's it, who are the most cunt players right now? (In NA, fuck EU fegs)
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2015, 10:57:02 am »
+13

Sorry if i didnt mention you, you probably either blow ass or suck dick,.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 10:58:10 am »
+1
Either way if you drink too much of that stuff you will eventually wake up naked in a dumpster full of abducted hookers and cocaine.

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 01:21:26 pm »
>players
>NA

nice meme
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 01:47:56 pm »
+4
Everyone in this thread is a my old friend
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 04:45:35 pm »
Brotherhood. You dirty slimey cunts can barely keep crime out of your fiefs. You know why? You're too good at melee to know how to actually manage anything, you dirty cunts.

I do that for the community you drunk shit so people can freely come to our land to do trade runs and make lots of silver hahahaha