4 (5.7%)
Sigma Male
9 (12.9%)
I'm an intelligent 4channer. Ill fokkin doxx u m8. Cum at me
15 (21.4%)
Beta Male
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)  (Read 28102 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)
« Reply #420 on: October 08, 2015, 01:32:27 pm »
The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791.[1] It expresses the principle of federalism, which undergirds the entire plan of the original Constitution, by stating that the federal government possesses only those powers delegated to it by the Constitution. All remaining powers are reserved for the states or the people. In drafting this amendment, its framers had two purposes in mind: first, as a necessary rule of construction; and second, as a reaffirmation of the nature of the federal system.

LOL if you believe that common folk actually influence any type of decision our government makes! Like for real dude. The only time it matters what people think is when it's time for re-election. Then, they placate us by showing us numbers on heavily influenced media programs that our votes matter, etc, etc; but where is the fucking proof eh? It's still the electoral college (allegedly) that has the final say in the end. Furthermore, it's how much financial backing, by whom this backing comes from, and what lobbying groups they've catered too that determines any sort of outcome in everything our government does. It's all about the money guy, and keeping the American public ignorant and feeding us placebo so we don't question it. Just watch any late night tv show where they ask people random questions and see how dumb, on average, the American public is.

You don't need to lie or type all of that. Just admit that you are too fat and lazy to go out and vote or you would know there are state law propositions, questions and representatives you could vote for. 

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 08, 2015, 01:36:39 pm »
They say ignorance is bliss. Just keep believing that your vote actually matters because unless you've got 20 million dollars to donate, it doesn't. You just keep buying what they're selling you.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #422 on: October 08, 2015, 02:00:02 pm »
They say ignorance is bliss. Just keep believing that your vote actually matters because unless you've got 20 million dollars to donate, it doesn't. You just keep buying what they're selling you.

Has it ever struck you that you are part of the ignorant public you rant about? This ties into that bigger than the gun issue problem I was talking about earlier. You are literally too dumb and lazy to know how the government works. You only see the presidential election as meaningful, yet you want the Federal government to step in and fix all the problems for you when the Federal government can't do anything without the approval of the state's elected representatives. Then you probably wonder why things don't change to your liking and want the constitution amended. Typical liberal mentality right there.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:09:57 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2015, 02:06:33 pm »
I'm actually fiscally conservative, and liberal on social issues. I understand exactly how the government works and it's kind of naive to think that you can make a change. Just saying, that's my opinion on the matter. Our government is so corrupted by corporations and lobbying groups that nothing ever gets done and we just keep perpetuating what's convenient or what we can make an election issue. No matter how many letters I write to my state rep, or who I vote for, it doesn't matter in the end.

Not enough of us (citizens) can agree on anything or are even willing to secede any points we are trying to make. Take this thread for example, no one, that I've read, has taken a step back to try and view it from another's perspective or even propose some sort of solution. Except for myself, and I was quickly told by Antiblitz, that's that what he was trying to tell me, because he missed my point on the gun issue to begin with. At which point, I was too tired from working 12 hour shifts all week to try and argue further.

We need stricter laws on gun control and we need to seriously consider what is acceptable as far as firearm possession is concerned. The problem, 98% of gun owner's don't want to give up shit, instead blaming mental health of the shooter's. That's fine and stuff but you can't make progress unless a discussion can be established, and one can't. You've got each side holding strong to a position, no one trying to make a common ground for discussion. NRA saying more guns and "liberals", as ignorant fucks blanket umbrella anyone with a differing opinion call them, saying less guns more laws. So again I ask, what's the fucking point?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 02:13:59 pm by Bronto »

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2015, 03:11:09 pm »
Not enough of us (citizens) can agree on anything or are even willing to secede any points we are trying to make. Take this thread for example, no one, that I've read, has taken a step back to try and view it from another's perspective or even propose some sort of solution. Except for myself, and I was quickly told by Antiblitz, that's that what he was trying to tell me, because he missed my point on the gun issue to begin with. At which point, I was too tired from working 12 hour shifts all week to try and argue further.

We need stricter laws on gun control and we need to seriously consider what is acceptable as far as firearm possession is concerned. The problem, 98% of gun owner's don't want to give up shit, instead blaming mental health of the shooter's. That's fine and stuff but you can't make progress unless a discussion can be established, and one can't. You've got each side holding strong to a position, no one trying to make a common ground for discussion. NRA saying more guns and "liberals", as ignorant fucks blanket umbrella anyone with a differing opinion call them, saying less guns more laws. So again I ask, what's the fucking point?

I cant see how i missed your point, you havent changed it once, its been the same broken record shit for thirty goddamn pages, so dont even try.  Some how "missing a point" is not agreeing with somebody, news to me. 

im just going to resort to memes, because arguing with the blissfully blind isnt fun.  Here are some memes that are fun and relevant.

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:04:52 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2015, 03:44:15 pm »
that's because you can't read and comprehend. It's ok.

You were all like no shit idiot that's what we do we register firearms. And I was like, no fucking shit and gave up, because that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I was telling you we needed stricter regulations and all you did was simplify it. That's how you missed the fucking point. But I'm not going to sit here and circle jerk another 4 pages with you so get fucked m8.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2015, 04:09:13 pm »
that's because you can't read and comprehend. It's ok.

You were all like no shit idiot that's what we do we register firearms. And I was like, no fucking shit and gave up, because that wasn't the point I was trying to make. I was telling you we needed stricter regulations and all you did was simplify it. That's how you missed the fucking point. But I'm not going to sit here and circle jerk another 4 pages with you so get fucked m8.

you havent made a valid point yet, you just reiterate the same concept with no further insight on how you perceive it to be done, and to what is already in place in terms of the laws.  Youre just another of the ill-informed, and you havent a clue what you are actually arguing about, but yep, ill concede, you got me.

On another note, ive found the true reason to continue the possession of guns, its clearly so we can take photos of chicks with guns.  We cannot afford to let go of firearms if they are nestled within the breastsisis of a beautiful woman.  This will be my stance now, Pro-guns for women with guns.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:14:30 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2015, 04:17:50 pm »
+2
On another note, ive found the true reason to continue the possession of guns, its clearly so we can take photos of chicks with guns.  We cannot afford to let go of firearms if they are nestled within the breastsisis of a beautiful woman.  This will be my stance now, Pro-guns for women with guns.

As a form of our newly made peace treaty, I'll give you this, and we can both agree, guns used as props with hot chicks is acceptable:

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2015, 04:20:56 pm »
+1
As a form of our newly made peace treaty, I'll give you this, and we can both agree, guns used as props with hot chicks is acceptable:

(click to show/hide)
im glad we could come to an agreement.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 04:41:14 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #429 on: October 08, 2015, 05:35:40 pm »
the easiest way to explain our right to bear arms is to look at our law system. our law system is set up so that the chance of an innocent man going to nail is almost nil. everyime a man that has been wrongfully jailed appears it makes headlines. even at the risk of guilty men going free we have this system. it is the same with guns. even at the risk of armed crime we allows citizens to defend themselves
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 08, 2015, 05:54:41 pm »
get fucked cup. This thread is now about titties and guns. No one gives a shit, nor will change anyone's mind with your typing. Blitz and I have tried and failed and other's have for 30 something pages. Take a hint m8 or fuck off.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #431 on: October 08, 2015, 06:17:14 pm »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #432 on: October 08, 2015, 06:33:52 pm »
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34480404

"Spencer Stone: France train terror hero stabbed in US"

My thoughts go out to this fucking hero, hope he's doing well and that the attack had nothing to do with his actions on the train. Probably just a routine stabbing, maybe a mugging, says he was trying to protect his friend. Sigh, if only these barbaric americans could see that guns are evil, this would never have happened. Our much more morally advanced european ethos means the only thing he ever had to deal with here was a religious fanatic with an AK-47 attempting a mass murder.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: October 08, 2015, 06:34:51 pm »
the easiest way to explain our right to bear arms is to look at our law system. our law system is set up so that the chance of an innocent man going to nail is almost nil. everyime a man that has been wrongfully jailed appears it makes headlines. even at the risk of guilty men going free we have this system. it is the same with guns. even at the risk of armed crime we allows citizens to defend themselves
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:38:39 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2015, 06:35:33 pm »
+1
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.