4 (5.7%)
Sigma Male
9 (12.9%)
I'm an intelligent 4channer. Ill fokkin doxx u m8. Cum at me
15 (21.4%)
Beta Male
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)  (Read 28050 times)

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)
« Reply #315 on: October 06, 2015, 10:30:52 pm »
Got 2 rifles under my bed(Bolt Action). Sadly I keep no ammo "handy." It's all in the drawer to my left(for If I take it to a range) or in the closet(where I keep the ammo crates).

Sadly, I keep no 9MM ammo for my Handgun(Tend to shoot it all off at ranges). I keep my Bayonet for the mauser next to my bed at all times.

My stepdad keeps a double barrel shotgun and 2 shells next to his bed if anything happens.

My rifles are horrible Self-defense weapons as they shoot high caliber. TBH I want a shotgun, but my mother has a "rule" that she doesn't want any more weapons in the house, so we don't.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 06, 2015, 10:38:58 pm »
+2
confirmed for not knowing anything about self defense or gun ownership. please, can you and heskey come back when you guys actually understand the things youre spewing bullshit about

I...dont know on what grounds that was confirmed, but debate as much as you like. I strongly believe the redneck in you has the powerful urge to deny common sense. Honestly, nothing I said defies common sense. Its basic logic even. I seriuslly dont understand it. Did the gunpowder from all that extensive rangeshooting kill your braincells or something?

B-b-but this stuff isnt supposed to happen! Guns are gone everyone is supposed to be safe now!!?!?!!!
http://www.mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

Confirmed about being incapable of telling the difference between actual cordinated terrorist attacks and random massacres commited by mentally unstable people. And scrape the bottom of the internet for actual cases as much as you like. I stand by my views.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #317 on: October 06, 2015, 10:39:35 pm »

People will just use samurai swords and knives. Usually the trashy people with these problems will only call the police for revenge when things don't go their way like seen in this video, or when they can afford a gun get revenge that way.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:54:10 pm by Grytviken »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2015, 11:00:58 pm »
Ban all guns and have everyone learn krav maga 4 free. Plus if a criminal is seen carrying a gun give him the death sentence.

Win.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 06, 2015, 11:04:42 pm »
+1
I live in a poverty stricken city in Poland, and the only protection I have is my wooden katana :) Other people might have a baseball-bat. I know intruders will not walk in with fucking guns.

Yeah, but in Poland we have circa 1 gun per 100 people (300 k in total), while

the US  have 310 million firearms within its borders

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 06, 2015, 11:06:18 pm »
if the US did not have 310 million firearms within its borders, banning guns would be an acceptable course of action.

Voice of reason here. Guns don't magically grow on trees for the criminals to take. In all countries with repressive gun control it's much harder to buy guns illegally than in countries with lax gun control.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #321 on: October 06, 2015, 11:07:32 pm »
+1
Jesus fucking christ guys.
allah fucking ackbar guys  :lol:

Don't you see what a fucked up society with such easy access to guns is? You have trigger-happy people everywhere, because everyone MIGHT carry a gun! Police shoot people on the slightest fear that they might have been reaching for something or not even that. There's this constant FEAR of getting killed or shot, making a lot of people want to own one which they are most likely to kill themselves/family with than protect themselves with anyway.
Except there isnt, most people arent afraid, I dont carry a gun, hell, these days i dont even carry a knife longer than 3inches(ok, most days i dont :wink:) I go to a local community college everyday, there is ZERO fear of getting shot

If you love guns, there are ways in which your passion can be fulfilled, even with heavy regulation. Most countries allow gun collection and collectors of all kinds of guns, but you better be sure you have a good reason and a doctors paper before you are allowed to have one. So that's no argument.
In those countries, Self defense. is not a valid reason, not even in your own home. Doctors papers, paperwork, yearly visits by the popo? you dont get treated like a law abiding citizen, you get treated like a fucking criminal. btw, in those countries. your "privilage" to own guns can be taken away at the drop of a hat, even by no mistake on your part.

And the insanity of letting people walk around on the street carrying guns?? Having one in your car?? Why the fuck do you want that? People are PEOPLE. Biological machines that can go wrong at any moment. Because, cant really defend yourself if you dont have it on you :wink:

If carry is disallowed, there's a much smaller chance criminals will walk around with them too, out of fear being caught carrying a gun. There's also much less need for them to carry one, as well as non-legal guns will gradually increase in price as the supply diminishes.
except, they are already carrying guns illegally, so their behavior wouldnt change at all. much less need you say? except for "Doh jamal and me are the only ones with guns, now we can push people around as much as we want!"   

Other countries have done this folks. There you walk around without a thought of being shot. Ever.
Shootings still happen in such "Gun-free lands of peace and happiness."

I live in a poverty stricken city in Poland, and the only protection I have is my wooden katana :) Other people might have a baseball-bat. I know intruders will not walk in with fucking guns.
yea, but good luck with the wood katana, so when the criminals walk in with melee weapons of their own. you guys can have a real life swordfight! itll be just like in cRPG! but a bit more dangerous!

Ban all guns and have everyone learn krav maga 4 free. Plus if a criminal is seen carrying a gun give him the death sentence.

Win.

sounds cool but krav maga is a joke. im thinking keep it weapons based. give everyone blowguns. survival is determined by how good of a job you can blow. all losers slowly die off, world is jammed packed with horny sluts.

win 
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 06, 2015, 11:16:27 pm »
except, they are already carrying guns illegally, so their behavior wouldnt change at all. much less need you say? except for "Doh jamal and me are the only ones with guns, now we can push people around as much as we want!"   

Except this doesn't happen in countries with harsh gun laws, where you can go to jail for up to 8 years just for carrying a gun without a permit.

yea, but good luck with the wood katana, so when the criminals walk in with melee weapons of their own.

This doesn't happen either.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 06, 2015, 11:27:21 pm »

sounds cool but krav maga is a joke. im thinking keep it weapons based. give everyone blowguns. survival is determined by how good of a job you can blow. all losers slowly die off, world is jammed packed with horny sluts.

win

Moving the supreme court to Texas and expediting the judicial system would put more criminals in prison and execute murderers faster. This makes more sense than useless gun control laws.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 06, 2015, 11:38:48 pm »
+2
put more criminals in prison

The only thing the USA truly needs.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2015, 11:44:36 pm »
The only thing the USA truly needs.

I wonder how many repeat felons turn out to be future murderers. Should bring back the electric chair and firing squads too, save the states some money.

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2015, 11:45:52 pm »
I don't know what you're talking about. Must be cool sending people to prison for minor drug offenses though.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2015, 11:47:17 pm »
I don't know what you're talking about. Must be cool sending people to prison for minor drug offenses though.

They don't get sent unless they have stacks of other open cases or plea bargains from previous crimes. More or less if the fuck up again the previous charges get brought against them.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #329 on: October 07, 2015, 12:00:20 am »
They don't get sent unless they have stacks of other open cases or plea bargains from previous crimes. More or less if the fuck up again the previous charges get brought against them.

No, he's right here.

The US has real shitty drug laws.(IE DEA can arrest you in "Legal" Weed states because of ICC and "They can't know what isn't grown locally so it's all contraband")