4 (5.7%)
Sigma Male
9 (12.9%)
I'm an intelligent 4channer. Ill fokkin doxx u m8. Cum at me
15 (21.4%)
Beta Male
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)  (Read 27851 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)
« Reply #195 on: October 05, 2015, 10:04:52 am »
Ah good ol' Molly. Strange how you're so very interested in the gun debate in the US, you're obviously familiar with the issue and some of the research and statistics behind it. Apparently the thousands of rapped children just across the channel must not interest you as much, since you were just recently informed they even existed, and your reaction was lackluster to say the least. "Uh uh well I didn't really hear about it much you see", REALLY YOU GODAMN bundle of sticks, and this doesn't ring any bells for you? I guess you must not have looked into it too deeply, not nearly enough opportunity there to grandstand and criticize acceptable targets, right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 05, 2015, 10:37:17 am »
Lol hilarious, a spelling error, perfect opportunity to be a cunt smartass and completely avoid the arguement, but fortuitous, we get to see some more of Heskey's patented "poor brown people don't know any better" shtick. Yup, just posturing bro, zero effect on real life. The rates of rape and domestic violence and crime and violence and the destruction of the nuclear family among african americans since the 60's-70's is just a mirage. I'd say the elements common to popular rap music (ignoring that there's some really artistic and poetic use of the medium, unfortunately not nearly as popular) are a symptom of that and not vice versa, art imitating life, but thanks to condescending White Man's Burden crap like yours they can rest easy knowing it has absolutely no effect on their lives. This might surprise you but for a lot of people growing up in that culture and listening to that sort of stuff it is a way of life, not just a way for a suburban white kid rebelling against mommy and daddy to feel hard.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2015, 10:57:16 am »
It evolved into a debate on firearms and american cultural perceptions of it pages ago, as it usually does, and race is absolutely relevant to gun crime in the US. You can pretend the patently clear statistics are irrelevant, but it won't make it true.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 05, 2015, 11:05:51 am »
So many beta males in the poll amirite? Was expected tho

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #199 on: October 05, 2015, 11:10:02 am »
So now oberyn, tell me how the american society is so much more homogenous than EU society when blacks and whites that have lived there "together" for so long still don't have the same habits, don't live in the same places and in the same conditions....QED

If a chart was made on the correlation between poverty and gun violence I'm sure it would be even more correlated, as for the correlation between poverty and black skin...
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2015, 11:18:49 am »
+1
Well the statistics are there. Why don't you look at them, if you're so sure? That even adjusting for wealth and social status there is still a gigantic gap? Again, since this point apparently flew right over your head, modern day african immigrants to the US are in a better situation, economically and socially, than the "white" average, by far, almost on the same level as east asian minorities. And they absolutely do not identify with the zeitgeist of "african american" culture. Obviously their skin colour is not a factor. HMMMMMM, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, culture is an influence. Naaaah, just ignore the obvious and claim "racism" at the first sign of criticism, that's the way to do it, that way the problem is downplayed, belittled and never adressed.

Wiki info in spoiler
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:24:06 am by Oberyn »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2015, 11:22:27 am »
So now oberyn, tell me how the american society is so much more homogenous than EU society when blacks and whites that have lived there "together" for so long still don't have the same habits, don't live in the same places and in the same conditions....QED

If a chart was made on the correlation between poverty and gun violence I'm sure it would be even more correlated, as for the correlation between poverty and black skin...

being poor is an excuse to shoot people?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2015, 11:30:43 am »
So you think those high diploma with good income africans immigrants will go shoot others in the street to ruin their career and their life?

I think being poor is not an excuse to shoot people but it is a without a doubt an important factor, as you have less to lose.

http://economics.fundamentalfinance.com/povertycrime.php
I think by fear of being called racist they didn't include white in this study which I blame (anyway asian are here to compare  :lol:) . Still we can see the correlation is way stronger between poverty than with black.

And damn oberyn, how can you manage to self-victimize yourself more than blacks can?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:44:12 am by ecorcheur_brokar »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2015, 11:42:59 am »
So you think those high diploma with good income africans immigrants will go shoot others in the street to ruin their career and their life?

I think being poor is not an excuse to shoot people but it is a without a doubt an important factor, as you have less to lose.

All the opportunities are there to get a job and move, it's a cultural problem not a poverty or education problem.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2015, 12:56:38 pm »
Yeah, for sure, never any black kids doing any shootings in schools, that's why there's fucking metal detectors and armed police in every "sensitive" high school in the country. Or it's so common and routine for black kids to kill each other over the dumbest fucking reasons that it's not worth a national debate every time it happens? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

You tell me, what is the percentage in there? Oh what's wrong, did your "journalists" from Salon and Huffington not focus on these events? GEE I wonder why. I have no personal or anecdotal experience at all, if the fucking statistics weren't enough. I'm just an ignorant raaaaccciiiist, was never in some shithole of a school in which racial segregation was not only expected but encouraged and enforced, by "minorities" most of all, never saw the consequences of the culture, course not.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:01:52 pm by Oberyn »

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2015, 01:25:45 pm »
All the opportunities are there to get a job and move, it's a cultural problem not a poverty or education problem.
I am not really sure about my opinion on this topic. On one hand, high education costs a lot in US and unqualified job have very low wage, which makes it hard to leave your social class. But on the other hand, asians managed successfully to get out of the poor working class and immigrants seems to be able to do better than black americans. Maybe, the system is not pushing them toward success and they're not willing enough to overcome the barriers (or they didn't find the right way to overcome them), but I don't know enough about their situation to be able to judge properly.

If it's about white/black crime, then pull the stats on what % of school shootings are carried out by white males and what % are carried out by black.

Oh wait, that likely wouldn't suit your agenda and would be too relevant to this particular thread.
School shootings is quite irelevant compared to the total number of guns homicide, even tho the tread title is not Shooting in Murrica.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:28:48 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2015, 01:54:11 pm »
But on the other hand, asians managed successfully to get out of the poor working class and immigrants seems to be able to do better than black americans.
or Asians have a higher IQ than black Americans?  :o

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2015, 02:35:35 pm »
or Asians have a higher IQ than black Americans?  :o
What would you know about high IQ, mongolspawn?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2015, 02:37:59 pm »
What would you know about high IQ, mongolspawn?
This goodies not for you nigga

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2015, 03:03:50 pm »
This goodies not for you nigga

Stop being raycist if ur gonna call Ukrainians názis pls. Otherwise I can't support Putin.