4 (5.7%)
Sigma Male
9 (12.9%)
I'm an intelligent 4channer. Ill fokkin doxx u m8. Cum at me
15 (21.4%)
Beta Male
17 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)  (Read 27848 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: Another school shooting in Murrica (Oregon edition)
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2015, 05:26:26 pm »
Who's the black guy in the bottom right corner?

Chris dorner, cop killer
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2015, 05:32:07 pm »
In 2002, while training for the Navy Reserve at Vance Air Force Base, Dorner and a classmate found a bag containing nearly $8,000 that belonged to the nearby Enid Korean Church of Grace in Enid, Oklahoma. They turned it in to the police. When asked their motive, Dorner said "it's an integrity thing." "The military stresses integrity," Dorner said. "There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them." Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2015, 05:34:35 pm »
The Police Department never returned the money to the church stating that it could not find the individual who owned the money. They ended up spending it on krispy kreme donuts and hookers.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2015, 07:32:12 pm »
Any of you went to school where shooting occurred during your studies?

I was at work when a shooting happened right out the front door, about twenty feet in front of me.
Two shitheads had gotten into an argument about who would pick up the tab and were asked to leave.
They were yelling at each other outside when six shots went off.
Turned out one of the guys got angry, so he pulled out his revolver and fired six times at the other guy's feet.
He was carrying legally and owned the gun legally as well (IIRC), and was willing to shoot at his friend for not paying the tab on a chicken fried steak and a Coke.
Amazingly, no one was injured, but it was definitely scary.

This incident freaked me out for awhile and made me feel like concealed carry was too dangerous.
Of course, it is dangerous. Anyone with a gun is potentially dangerous.
That said, I don't believe disallowing people to legally carry in self defense is a good thing.

It's tricky, because I'd prefer to live in a country where people don't need to defend themselves from random violence, armed robberies, or whatever, but that simply is not the case.
Sandy is probably correct in saying it's a standstill.
I'd also hate to live in a country where everyone is carrying a firearm, concealed or open.
It'd feel threatening, and I also believe the number of accidental casualties from "friendly fire" in an active shooter event would be devastating.
I seriously doubt the majority of people would carry even if they could, though, just as Kalam mentioned in his post.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2015, 09:33:18 pm »
I was at work when a shooting happened right out the front door, about twenty feet in front of me.
Two shitheads had gotten into an argument about who would pick up the tab and were asked to leave.
They were yelling at each other outside when six shots went off.
Turned out one of the guys got angry, so he pulled out his revolver and fired six times at the other guy's feet.
He was carrying legally and owned the gun legally as well (IIRC), and was willing to shoot at his friend for not paying the tab on a chicken fried steak and a Coke.
Amazingly, no one was injured, but it was definitely scary.

This incident freaked me out for awhile and made me feel like concealed carry was too dangerous.
Of course, it is dangerous. Anyone with a gun is potentially dangerous.
That said, I don't believe disallowing people to legally carry in self defense is a good thing.

It's tricky, because I'd prefer to live in a country where people don't need to defend themselves from random violence, armed robberies, or whatever, but that simply is not the case.
Sandy is probably correct in saying it's a standstill.
I'd also hate to live in a country where everyone is carrying a firearm, concealed or open.
It'd feel threatening, and I also believe the number of accidental casualties from "friendly fire" in an active shooter event would be devastating.
I seriously doubt the majority of people would carry even if they could, though, just as Kalam mentioned in his post.

And that's exactly why I think arming everyone is not a solution. What you don't hear about are the thousands of fights that go on everyday over petty stupid shit most normal people would brush off their shoulder. People can't take a classic ass beating anymore, imagine what they would do if they had a gun to use at their own discretion, it already happens far too often.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2015, 09:53:39 pm »
when i was in high school we had a police officer assigned to our school and he was there about 80% of the time and he was armed just like most officers (tazer , and whatever glock they carry) the city i live in has problems with gangs (bloods, crips, and the like) My school was a lot less threatened by shooting spree violence and more by gang fights or possibility pf stabbing or such (although no stabbing ever occured). however when i was in school there was an investigation about a cut up body in a trash can and the killer was thought to hae attended my school. i thought it was normal to have police officers in your school but apparently not. i would like to live in a city where i dont have to worry about being mugged or shot. well i dont want to claim to be ultra ghetto because the neighborhood i live in is pretty nice and crime free. however where i live is not safe 24/7 so im goin to keep all my firearms since none of them are registered (thanks va). Now i dont think "more guns" will solve this problem as i do not believe our "lost generation" will ever recover and will most likely get worse, but having at least one security guard armed will at least try to solve this problem.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2015, 10:03:45 pm »
+1
(thanks va).
Dude, there's a reason you were classified "mentally unstable."
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2015, 11:06:56 pm »
I think that's unfortunately true.

Edit: Wait, no that's retarded. Its not true at all. Or is it. Someone do research because I'm going crosseyed looking at statistics.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2055
  • Infamy: 294
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2015, 11:24:46 pm »
Dude, there's a reason you were classified "mentally unstable."

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2015, 12:31:33 am »
+1
From the wording, you have to look at more than one country's percentage of white people, then their crime rate, then compare them. This gives me nothing.

There are 41.7 million African Americans living in the United States. There are 43.4 million people living in Kenya. African Americans accounted for 2,651 murders in the United States in 2014, Kenyans accounted for 2,761 murders in Kenya. Kenya lists 27 out of 218 countries on the International UNODC homicide rate index.

Keep in mind this is only based off of statistics for single offender single victim murders in the US, and mass shooting happen everyday. So it's likely to be higher for all. These are also all homicides not just those involving guns.

I tried to do the same breakdown for whites and hispanics/latinos but apparently alot of law enforcement departments identify ethnicity differently, some throwing all hispanics and latinos automatically into the white category, but using the FBI's breakdown it appears the murder rate committed by whites in the US is about the same as Finland before mass shootings, and the murder rate of Latinos and Hispanics is too distorted to figure out.

Overall the US is 110 / 218 on the index, and our homicide rate is being greatly inflated by a small minority of the entire population. Most homicides are white on white or black on black crime, although blacks kill whites at 4x the rate whites kill blacks according to that fbi chart.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:14:39 am by Grytviken »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2015, 02:13:18 am »
+1
I guess flaming wooden crosses arent as efficient as an automatic weapon...

Wait, what am i saying? Guns dont kill people. People kill people, regardless of the tools you give them. Of course, how could i have been so stupid. Give 20 mentally disturbed individuals a gameboy colour each in a room together and they'll kill each other just as surely as another room where 20 mentally disturbed individuals have loaded guns. Cos it's NOT a gun problem, mentally ill people just commit mass-murder whatever you do. (have you ever tried *not* giving them guns? ...Oh, wait, you havent tried that yet?)

I'm sorry you feel that the statistics are racist. The number of shootings and homicides in black communities are disproportionately higher compared to the rest of America, and gangsters and drug dealers don't care about gun restrictions.

Also you don't seem to understand that compromises need to be made to change anything in a two party system. Mental illness is obviously a prevailing cause in the psycho mass shootings we see at schools etc. The same people who are against gun restriction are also against socialized healthcare which should be providing and diagnosing these problems, and cutting those people off from legally obtaining these weapons. Overall i'd say that it's almost impossible to diagnose these conditions without an incident occurring first, or their family taking part in convincing them to seek help.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:36:33 am by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2015, 02:14:36 am »
+1
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2015, 05:34:36 am »
+1

SUOMI CONFIRMED FOR GREATEST ALLY

You know, it's a real damn shame about that boating accident out on the lake. No, Officer, everyone's fine but unfortunately I had brought all of my firearms for company! Lost every single one of them! Oh, wait, I think I still have this shitty .32 saturday night special left, you can have that one, Officer. We don't need these deadly weapons when we have you!

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2015, 08:21:46 am »
+2

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2015, 09:38:46 am »
Grytviken you're talking to a guy who can't even muster an inkling of outrage or anger when thousands of the weakest, most vulnerable demographic of his people are rapped and treated like subhuman whores because the criminals happen to have slightly darker skin pigmentation and belong to a "foreign" culture. Just let him rant about burning crosses and guns, you see it's really the fault of the awful, awful american society, truly the worst place on the planet, ultimately all those white supremacists deserve to be disproportionately killed by righteous PoC, after all they live in such a racist society the understandable compulsion to assault and rob and murder whitey gets overwhelming now and then.
It's not at all about the shit "culture" they grown up in that is accepted if not encouraged, the complete contempt for women, the complete contempt for acting "white", the glorification of crime and violence, those are completely irrelevant. The fact that modern day african immigrants to the US are better off by every metric than the average "white" population, in wealth and education and success, well that doesn't mean anything, obviously they are just so brave and strong they manage to overcome every racist, racist barrier in their way and succeed despite all the odds.