Author Topic: Ban Request Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:16:54 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Thelix_of_Mithrim
2. Name of offending character(s): Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible NA_cRPG 1 and 1:00 am PST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Tiny_Glancer tked me by jumping and hitting me with his long maul, and Happy literally said there was no tk and no one died. He must be drunk or mentally ill. Then Tiny_Glancer and his buddies decided to gang up on me once again. Since Happy won't defend me I had to defend myself. Happy was shit talking to me as well.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. He tked me and his buddies including Happy joined in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Players in the screenshot or who could join that this is admin abuse plus tking would be appreciated. I'm going to keep posting this until I get a different admin you dumbass. You can't decide to close this cause your involved too.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
Re: Ban Request Tiny_Glancer, littlebitch and Dracul_HappyPhantom_ATTS
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 10:29:58 am »
Woah woah woah.

As I said, at the time, I didn't see that TK, and I said - post a ban thread... Nothing you posted here relates to *you* getting TK'd, only TW by me.

All I saw across two maps was you with negative points, then you try to run me over multiple times, and then you TK'ing TinyGlancer.

I have no access to logs, so sure, since you've got such a bee in your bonnet, and your knickers in a twist I'll leave this for another admin.

I'll remind you that revenge TK-ing is also not ok, so whoever else reviews this may also consider your actions ban worthy.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Thelix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 10:34:30 am »
Woah woah woah.

As I said, at the time, I didn't see that TK, and I said - post a ban thread... Nothing you posted here relates to *you* getting TK'd, only TW by me.

All I saw across two maps was you with negative points, then you try to run me over multiple times, and then you TK'ing TinyGlancer.

I have no access to logs, so sure, since you've got such a bee in your bonnet, and your knickers in a twist I'll leave this for another admin.

I'll remind you that revenge TK-ing is also not ok, so whoever else reviews this may also consider your actions ban worthy.

I can't be ban worthy cause, at the time you didn't take action, you started to shit talk me, you and Tiny_glancer buddies started to gang up on me. Logs will say so if someone has access to them. Missing that tk was pretty difficult to miss, maybe your not fit to be an admin.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:40:01 am by Thelix »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 04:00:18 pm »
I can't be ban worthy cause, at the time you didn't take action, you started to shit talk me, you and Tiny_glancer buddies started to gang up on me. Logs will say so if someone has access to them. Missing that tk was pretty difficult to miss, maybe your not fit to be an admin.

I demand that you post up screenshots of HappyPhantom talking shit to you.

Because for one, I find it hard to believe that HappyPhantom would be talking shit to anyone. Secondly, if it DID happen, I want to see your dumb ass get blown the fuck out by a Kiwi.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline PoisonedTail

• Earl
  • Renown: 307
  • Infamy: 126
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TimTheEnchanter
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 04:23:48 pm »
Ffs it is a video game. Stop being a whiny bitch and play the damn game. Sure you got tked but that doesn't mean you have to spend 10 minutes making a damn post about. Cry me a river. People purposely tk me all the time but I don't take it seriously enough to make a thread.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 07:04:01 pm »
Sorry Thelix, you can not go shopping around for admins by making multiple topics until you are happy with the result. I support HappyPhantom's choice. I also see in Happy's post about people complaining about you teamkilling, which I have banned you for multiple times. When the logs are updated I will be looking into that complaint made in admin chat and if I see you are intentionally teamkilling people again, you are going to get quite the break. Do not open another thread about this.
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 02:45:11 am »
Missing that tk was pretty difficult to miss, maybe your not fit to be an admin.

Lolwut, get a clue. You actually think admins play to pay constant attention to log screen watching out for team kills and CTRL-M's?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 04:28:53 am »
Or to say it with less sass, we aren't special. We don't see extra things that you don't when we are playing. If someone gets TKed in the middle of the round and we aren't standing nearby we don't know what went down. Be chill, say something in admin chat again if they don't respond.

Sometimes we don't feel that it's fair to ban someone based on your claim alone. TKs happen fast and it's hard to screenshot the evidence, but they help your case a lot if you have solid proof. Even if they just get a warning now, repeat offenders are watched more closely and punished more harshly if they do it again in the future.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far