Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 78436 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2015, 08:20:26 pm »
So this reached our forums as well..

In Hungary the FIDESZ party is using them as scapegoat pretty much, pointing at them for everything, raising absolutely useless fence-systems that solve nothing in general, only to 'please' the mostly xenophobic population.

Jobbik is more silent, although their related media outlets are all over it like flies on a pile of shit.. State media sensationalist bullshit as well, I have counted four fake 'migrant attack' news so far, coming from state television, or other sources.

I also saw a group with a broken-down Taxi next to an ALDI supermarket. guy was trying to sneak out with some mineral water but got stopped by security, I tried translating to negotiate it out by buying-out the mineral water for the guy, but the security dragged him back and the doors closed on me.. whatever. Told me not to interfere and move along.

I don't blame them, if I could I would escape this country as well, they are merely passing through. However, in their destination countries, they should be forced to integrate. Help them as much as possible, but for a price.

I don't think this is a too high price for a fresh start. I mean, I would integrate, not that I'm religious or anything, I can get by.

They should too, it only makes things worse for them in the long run.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2015, 08:32:35 pm »
+3
Help them as much as possible, but for a price.

I don't think this is a too high price for a fresh start. I mean, I would integrate, not that I'm religious or anything, I can get by.

They should too, it only makes things worse for them in the long run.
how about just stop bomp heir countryes? pay fair price for heir mineral/natures resourses? and fair pay for hard work?

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2015, 08:37:36 pm »
+2
In sweden its very taboo to talk bad about it all in media, if you do you are a racist no matter what you say unless you are wanting more immigration. In reality im not sure how it really affects us much, its hard to find an apartment i guess, waiting time is like 8 years since all the cheap ones are filled with refugees/immigrants etc. Even if new ones are built they will be used only for refugees. The party that wants to lower and controll the flow of immigration is growing incredibly rapid, none of the other parties will cooperate with them though so there is no real majority thats ruling sweden now, kind of stupid since the only reason they wont cooperate is because they tried to shut the party down by calling them racists, but since they grew from it they now can only stand and watch as it continues untill they lose majority, atleast thats how i see it.

I used to care more, but now i got kind of mixed on it, integration is horrible here and needs fixing, i guess the amounts we accept into our country is a bit too much too, but other than that im not really against it. Im just scared of islam i guess, i dont think it will bring anything good here, allthough it might become more accepting and slowly become like christianity where its basically nonexistant in our current society. If that happens, then great, but if extremists start wanting attention, then sweden will be fucked in no time.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

pogosan

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2015, 08:55:08 pm »
+4

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2015, 09:13:18 pm »
+1
how about just stop bomp heir countryes? pay fair price for heir mineral/natures resourses? and fair pay for hard work?

I say unified Earth = everyone in same country = no more migrants.

Problem solved.

in a utopia, maybe

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2015, 09:14:43 pm »
+1
oh god why
Turtles

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2015, 09:38:11 pm »
Wouldnt probably work...cause my unfied Earths province is better than your provinces. Suck it peasants.

Theres always gonna be "us" and "them". Its human nature.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2015, 10:03:08 pm »
Well, I'm living right infront of a refugee camp which was been "build" a few weeks ago. (Germoney)
For me it's pretty unsettling at the moment because they are pretty loud and awake when "normal" people have to sleep midweek, screaming at midnight and even ringing my doorbell at 4 am, lawl wtf. (That's because they are NOT allowed to work or do anything productive as been stated before from another player, which kinda sucks, for me especially, so please stop ringing at my fucking doorbellllllllllllllll)

Well, that aside. In my opinion refugees should be welcomed into germany but also we should not forget about France, Italy, UK etc. etc. (they also have the obligation to take part into taking refugees in their country, as it is now Sweden and Germany welcome most refugees and that's not the way it should be if you go by BIP etc.) The problem is as of now germany will welcome over 1 million refugees at the end of the year while other countries do jackshit in the EU, which kinda pisses me off. I mean how should that work out if germany takes in 1 million refugees every year, lmao.
Countries like hungary (as an example) won't even tolerate refugees fleeing because of war and death, which is pretty retarded anyways.

All in all I'm kinda between this whole thing. We should welcome refugees which are willing to integrate and are trying to build themself something up here in germany PEACEFULLY, but we do not need extremists taking their shit with them which they fled from (?). Also inner conflicts are starting to arise inside the refugee camps. There are refugees which themselves are racist and xenophobic towards christians/moslems, which is just: wat? (One case just happened few days ago when around 40 people gone nuts about one person cus he tore some pages out of the quran or shit like that...)

If the EU doesn't find a solution to this "problem" many countries will get a right winged government. In the UK, Denmark, France, Hungary this shit is already happening and soon germany will follow, I bet my ass on it. (AfD) And if thats going to be the case what will happen in the near future in europe?
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2015, 11:10:24 pm »
I say unified Earth = everyone in same country = no more migrants.

Problem solved.

Only sounds good. Like Heskey said, there would be too much density in some geographical bubbles and that would bother people. Much of the lands in very hot and cold areas would become almost completely unpopulated. And that is not the only thing there is to it. Some people would still refuse to integrate to the local crowd. Some would still try to impose their way of life on others.

It is simply utopic. As a teenager, I used to have that naive dream of no borders and international siblinghood. Now I can clearly see that it can never happen. People are people. They will always be different than each other and not everybody likes to "celebrate diversity".

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2015, 11:11:20 pm »
Delete plox. This somehow got multiposted.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:33:07 pm by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2015, 11:12:57 pm »
Delete plox. This somehow got multiposted
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:33:29 pm by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2015, 11:32:24 pm »
Delete plox. This somehow got multiposted
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:33:47 pm by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1851
  • Infamy: 2211
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2015, 11:45:16 pm »
+1
Im just scared of islam i guess

This time around I wouldn't worry about that, because these people are being pushed by radical islamists and doubt many of them will stick to it hardcore way like previous waves of immigrants from middle east. Google pictures of immigrants at Greece-Macedonia border. You'll notice only older women, who are very few in number, are wearing burkas. Young people don't differ much from anyone in Europe, males and females. However, it is expected their children in few decades will turn back to radical Islam in an attempt to find themselves. Already happening right now around Europe with people who are actually born in European cities, raised and educated.

pogosan

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2015, 09:07:39 am »

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2015, 10:23:57 am »
Someone delete my post... don't know why.... strange, because it exists in my profile, even the topic was in "Show new replies to your posts."

but at the same time I think that Poland has no moral right to vote against immigration, cause in last decade we have sent a few milions of people to UK, Ireland and Germany :P

They left mostly for work (because we have shitty, corrupt and thievish government), not because of war. Also if foreign body, so-called EU imposes accepting people then I say no. I don't want here replays from London2005 or Madrit2004.

I don't want more and more this click in Europe. We have enough of our own problems.

All this situation is caused by USA, so they should take the refugees.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.