Author Topic: [Unban] PieParadox  (Read 40669 times)

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
[Unban] PieParadox
« on: May 26, 2011, 03:48:37 am »
Hi I've been playing on the north american servers for a while but I'm not sure if this is the right server. (server is called NA_crpg with 100 ppl max).

Well today I was banned permanently (first ban ever) from the serverbecause I teamkilled someone. Yes, I did intentionally team kill someone. However, the server had just changed to a unfinished map, a castle floating in the sky. I knew that the map would be changed so I kicked someone off the edge to their death. I was then promptly banned from the server by Hospitaller_DarkWulf. A while ago, had we gone to that map when I was kicked over the edge and multiple people were also doing it. I wouldn't have kicked someone for fun if no one had done that yesterday since no one had got in trouble yesterday. Sorry for the teamkilling and I would truly appreciate being unbanned from the server since I don't normally cause many problems. Thanks.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Re: [Unban] PieParadox
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 03:56:25 am »
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] PieParadox
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 05:01:08 pm »
Based Kale setting this ol' tard straight. How he's not an admin yet, I'll never understand.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.