Author Topic: Terraria!  (Read 4832 times)

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
Re: Terraria!
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 06:38:28 pm »
good luck fighting the last boss, he has a really hard to survive attack called fps messer

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2015, 08:52:13 pm »
Played it till oblivion several months ago, before the op wings of flying forever.

Both terraria and minecraft are epic in their own turf.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 10:22:41 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Start of my treehouse base, plan to hollow out the rest of the tree and build rooms for npcs to live in. The lower branches will have small buildings built on them for things such as storage and crafting. awesome ideas for this place, but i want to keep it looking like its built on a tree and not end up looking like some factory on a massive wood post. will post more progress pics of the build

also got my hands on some higher tiered loot from playing on a friends server with this character, but im going not use any of it till later on because it feels like cheating.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Richyy

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2015, 11:25:57 pm »
nice tree house, im thinking of doing it too, i have 2 big trees not so far from each other, maybe will do a bridge between them and make rooms for npc and main house in the middle

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2015, 12:03:35 am »
+1
Thank god for Logen.

That's a sentence I never imagined seeing. :twisted:
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2015, 12:37:43 am »
That's a sentence I never imagined seeing. :twisted:

You mean, reading...

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2015, 12:49:44 am »
+2
You mean, reading...

Fuck off back to your cave, Siiem
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Richyy

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2015, 01:15:08 am »
+1
Fuck off back to your cave, Siiem

rude

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2015, 08:34:27 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)
progress screen, in the proper 1920x1080 res

hollowed out the tree, may ditch the wood sidewalls and just use the leaves, as it still counts as valid housing. new view of my sorted and organized storage room and the crating room, noth of which will need expansion, as i always need more storage and i got a few new crafting gizmos. also found a use for the high level gear i obtained....Decoration! much better than having it gather dust and waste space in some chest.
Also note the rope elevator i got running down the center of the tree, all the way to the top. i need to find a way to get the living wood tree blocks (might need to be spawned in) and fill in those ugly holes. also thinking of ways to most efficiently use the rope, i got some much of it, i decided to test run some ideas i have, as you can see with the random rope hanging from that branch. hmmm yay or nay?
any suggestions are welcome.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2015, 02:44:21 pm »
(click to show/hide)
progress screen, in the proper 1920x1080 res

hollowed out the tree, may ditch the wood sidewalls and just use the leaves, as it still counts as valid housing. new view of my sorted and organized storage room and the crating room, noth of which will need expansion, as i always need more storage and i got a few new crafting gizmos. also found a use for the high level gear i obtained....Decoration! much better than having it gather dust and waste space in some chest.
Also note the rope elevator i got running down the center of the tree, all the way to the top. i need to find a way to get the living wood tree blocks (might need to be spawned in) and fill in those ugly holes. also thinking of ways to most efficiently use the rope, i got some much of it, i decided to test run some ideas i have, as you can see with the random rope hanging from that branch. hmmm yay or nay?
any suggestions are welcome.

fill the holes with the grass wall or jungle wall (or flower wall if you want some fancyness) , purchasable from the dryad.
it will show as the image below
(click to show/hide)

make three or four space for the double rope to climb it if you feel unconfortable with the single rope.

find a Leaf Wand and use it to expand your house if you need , it only costs you 1 wood for 1 leaf block.

then let your imagination do the rest.

you can build underground , expand horizontally or go straight up and connect your house to a sky island :)

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2015, 03:42:53 pm »
Played with tommy a bit on hard. Frigging jellies are even a challenge in the begining.
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1545
  • Infamy: 337
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2015, 05:26:27 pm »
Yes they are. When zombies came I didn't yet build a house (too busy fighting jellies) and guess what? Got roflstomped by zombies. Became a ghost.

Huge map is really fucking huge, I've done a little experiment as ghost. Took me five minutes to get to bottom of hell. Another ten to get to right corner. Now I know why game is so much hardware demanding, they expanded it so much it doesn't even resemble original game.

Can't wait for Terraria Otherworld, that should be spin-off with greater focus on RPG.

Wish ACE Team would give their go at this concept. Abyss Odyssey is excellent game imho, would love it to become a sandboxy world building experience.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2015, 05:57:40 pm »
(click to show/hide)
wou, that looks dam nice for a tree house. A proper treehouse  :)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2015, 09:12:40 pm »
fill the holes with the grass wall or jungle wall (or flower wall if you want some fancyness) , purchasable from the dryad.
it will show as the image below
(click to show/hide)

make three or four space for the double rope to climb it if you feel unconfortable with the single rope.

find a Leaf Wand and use it to expand your house if you need , it only costs you 1 wood for 1 leaf block.

then let your imagination do the rest.

you can build underground , expand horizontally or go straight up and connect your house to a sky island :)

thanks, running out of space was my biggest worry, looks like im gonna have to fight the Eye of cthulu first.
Also wicked cool house man.

any major difference between The crimson and the corruption? i have the crimson on my world.

Also did some more building, tried out a new idea for rooms. Have them hanging from the branches! got a few new cool items, like ninja spike claws that let me climb walls.
want to do a bit more expansion and mining before i take on any bosses. my main problem is finding iron, as i need it to craft lots of things, it seems to have been replaced by tin.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2015, 09:24:58 pm »
wou, that looks dam nice for a tree house. A proper treehouse  :)

it's not my house :D i posted it to showing clock what the background wall should be look like.
i actually have 2 small buildings and a single floor one when we got our crafting stations .
i'm waiting to gather moar blocks to start my house and i want it huuge and wicked but i need some mid-end game stuff to do it so i'm sticking with the pratical housing for now :P