• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban?
« on: May 23, 2015, 08:21:46 pm »
Today I got banned, not sure why u ban before hearing both sides, but judging  by your previous retarded, one sided actions on those forums iam not surprised, lol.

Basicly whole thing started I knocked some guy with "C" while he was aming just to troll him and move on. He instead of just reporting me or slip it away, like most ppl do, shot me causing dmg, I still didnt reacted, because i thought he is a dork and move on, but then he shoot me again, and again. Then i decided to smash him back and he die after one blow. Also TKd him next round. From there I wanted to just let it go, but I saw that he continuatelly was aiming at me and shooting at me, every round, even when I forgot about whole situation few games later. So to prevent him from doing it i chase him or just tk him on start of the round to stop him from dmging me with headshots, etc.. So I started a pool to ban him explaining situation, but it was rejected as always. I think he was doing it just to troll me, because he didnt even report(pressed ctrl+m) after i hit him back like he wanted me to chase after him for 1 hour or so. And sudenly at fourth or so match I get ban.

U serious, lol?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:27:24 pm by Tomeusz »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Ban?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 10:10:44 pm »
Gurnisson banned you for teamkilling for 1 day, it expires tomorrow.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 10:18:52 pm »
i explained why i was teamkilling.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 11:35:57 pm »
I spawn in, first round playing. The first thing I see is you hitting a friendly in spawn twice with your boulder on stick, team-killing said individual. Server rules are what they are and he didn't provoke you that round at least, that's why only you got banned. I wasn't there previously, but your team-kill at spawn was still a blatant breach of server rules, meaning the ban was not uncalled for.

I can see that, if your story is true, this feels like an unfair ban with him team-wounding you several times. However, this doesn't remove the fact that you team-killed him several (?) times. If a similar event may occur in the future and there's no admin online, you should look to take screen-shots instead of retaliating.

If you have any screenshots of him team-wounding you, you were, and still are, free to make a ban request here.
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 10:54:33 pm »
Good ban,

I dont agree with the archer shooting you trough.

You have been "trolling" like this for how long now and still doing it !? I can understand his reaction.

I cant remember any game in wich we arent in the same team, and you knocking me down every oppertunity you get.. even if i tell you to stop or report you.

I havent played CRPG in a long time, but if i play again and you knock me even the slightest, you'l find a ban request here. I urge other archers to do the same.

You're not a troll, you're simply being an annoying griefer. Learn the diffrence

k ty bye
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:08:45 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk