Author Topic: [Suggestion] Buff ranged damage  (Read 425 times)

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Suggestion] Buff ranged damage
« on: June 22, 2015, 05:41:45 pm »
So at the moment ranged does very little damage. Sometimes it takes 6 arrows from me to kill someone and I think it should be raised up a bit.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
Re: [Suggestion] Buff ranged damage
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 06:02:15 pm »
+12
Sometimes when I shoot at a horse, it doesn't die with the first arrow, but I need to waste another one of my unlimited stack of arrows in to it. Buff please.
Sometimes when I hold my aim for more than three seconds, the reticle or whatever starts growing. Buff please.
Sometimes it feels like my arrows don't break the sound barrier and have some drop. Buff please.
Sometimes my 30str nudge misses the enemy and I actually have to fight them in melee and I die cuz can't block. Buff nudge hitbox and distance.
Sometimes when I join EU1 there's some melee players on the server. Buff ranged please to remove them.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 06:27:37 pm »
+2
Sometimes when I shoot at a horse, it doesn't die with the first arrow, but I need to waste another one of my unlimited stack of arrows in to it. Buff please.
Sometimes when I hold my aim for more than three seconds, the reticle or whatever starts growing. Buff please.
Sometimes it feels like my arrows don't break the sound barrier and have some drop. Buff please.
Sometimes my 30str nudge misses the enemy and I actually have to fight them in melee and I die cuz can't block. Buff nudge hitbox and distance.
Sometimes when I join EU1 there's some melee players on the server. Buff ranged please to remove them.
...made me smile. Thanks :)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline JasonPastman

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guys That CMP Has Quoted [GTCHQ]
  • Game nicks: Jason_The_Great
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 06:21:10 am »

...made me smile. Thanks :)

Me 2 :D
If a majority be united by a common interest, the rights of the minority will be insecure - James Madison
It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law - Thomas Hobbes.
Too busy not giving a fuck...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire of Palagor
  • Game nicks: Doom_Carrot
It was fun while it lasted.