Author Topic: Attention! A curious banned individual approaches  (Read 4182 times)

Offline Haldrade

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Attention! A curious banned individual approaches
« on: December 26, 2014, 05:38:11 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So let's begin shall we?! My ingame name is Flambo_The_Swift_Flamingo, he's my 6-42 agility pure with a dagger. Fun to play, I always get into a good mood with him. So tonight at about five minutes, give or take before I posted this. I was banned from all of the NA C-RPG servers.

Evidently, I was banned because at the end of a round, a played named Bariz shot me in the head, in purpose. The round before, she shot me in the head, intentional or accidental, I am unsure. However, she was clearly getting into a habit of it because it's funny. You know, "Haha, kill the useless agility character with a Rondel, they're not even taking the game seriously." Thing that happens.

So when the map changed in the next respawn, I turn around and stab her in the face a few times to kill her. Type "FOR REDEMPTION." Trying to keep myself from being salty from all of the targetted team kills which are sucking up all of my time. Within moments, I got banned. Wordlessly, by someone whom apparently didn't know, or care about the situation that had already happened. Now my time is scarce, be it temporary or permanent. I'm very irritated.

I don't think she reported me to get me kicked out of the server, regardless it may be as I am unknowing of the teamkill report function as I have never been in this position before. If it was an admin, zealously defending what is right, I already know she's still on the server. Ban her too.

Since when is wordless bans a productive, good protocol for any gaming community? If she did infact use the ingame function, well then I guess this is my fault for being baited into it. However if this was indeed an admin ban, temporary or not. Unless I get some form of apology you can kiss my spindly ass goodbye, this is not behavior I wish to be supporting with a +1 to your server population.

Thank you for your time and reading this, individual. I await all responses eagerly and with bated breath.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Haldrade

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Attention! A curious banned individual approaches
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:51:43 am »
Oh is that so? How lovely.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 11:21:03 am »
As much as I hate rondel builds, I can't accept that guy's abuse of power. Someone to duty please. I know you won't be unbanned, because revenge teamkilling is not allowed. But at least your ban time might be reduced and that guy should be brought to justice. If this is gonna be the case, ban that power abuser as well.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 11:54:04 am »
Banning without a further explanation or warning is not a good way, it brings the people who are banned in a confused state, and most of the times don't know why they are banned. Flamingo knows, but still. It should be fair to reduce his time.

PS. You should post this in the UNBAN threads (NA)
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Haldrade

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 12:01:34 pm »
Banning without a further explanation or warning is not a good way, it brings the people who are banned in a confused state, and most of the times don't know why they are banned. Flamingo knows, but still. It should be fair to reduce his time.

PS. You should post this in the UNBAN threads (NA)

Hello Skeletzo! This probably would have been posted in a better location. I am not a regular to this forum, however I am a regular of the NA servers. Thank you however for your support. You as well Daunt Flockula

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 06:13:00 pm »
This doesn't seem like the entirety of the story.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 06:21:29 pm »
We are not sure about that but without a screenshot showing the beginning of this feud, it will be impossible to get Bariz's ass banned. I have just checked the only available screenshot and realize it myself now.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 06:23:44 pm »
The screenshot shows only a portion of a chatlog. Admins have access to full server logs. This is why stating the time of the incident is required, to allow looking up the needed part of the logs.

Offline Haldrade

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2014, 06:31:21 pm »
I have already stated the time of the incident. About five minutes before I made my post. It is exactly as I told it and you can see when the logs are checked. She team killed me once and because she has been shooting at me all day I asked "Do you have a fetishes for shooting me?" If memory serves she said yes. Randomly killing me the next round for the haha factor of it. Hence why I team killed her next round. Which apparently is a banning offense.

Offline Haldrade

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2014, 06:39:32 pm »
Pardon the double post, but I have just noticed that I am no longer banned. So I presume it was a temp ban from the Admin whom made it. However, I would suggest that this situation is further analyzed to make sure that your staff is living up to the expectations that you like.

With that being said, I will take my leave. However, should there be any details needed further on this situation that the logs will not be able to handle, I shall monitor this thread for several more days. Farewell, beautiful individuals and a happy new year, Adieu

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:44:42 pm by Haldrade »

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2014, 09:16:07 pm »
flawless english 10/10 nicest person being banned
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.