Author Topic: VC Day - Victory In Calradia  (Read 23134 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: VC Day - Victory In Calradia
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 06:01:33 pm »
+3
stop

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 06:08:43 pm »
Kesh: 1
y'all: 0

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 06:31:19 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Though I had nothing to do with your earlier comment - you have now associated me with your current desperate bid for others to pay attention to your other posts and I'll give you a short answer.  None of the factions ever fight each other and in many respects MB and LCO are one faction exchanging troops and gear freely.  Considering they are a huge portion of the remaining active strategus playerbase never competing in a  "war game simulator" they created a NA version of UIF except instead of "fighting" they just trade and merc en masse against all the much smaller factions when they have fights - leading to our current situation where we are very lucky if there is even one na battle listed on a given day and it usually ends up being 45-50 v 25-35 mercs (the lower number of mercs inevitably on the sides of the factions that actually initiate battles) further dissuading anyone from fighting.

Kesh, if you are going to attempt to point out inaccuracies in a person's post, you should be damn sure you're accurate yourself. 

Last night's battle involved LCOH and Squids.  42/47 vs 42/50.  So... 42 vs 42.  Dead even. 

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=2585

And the number of mercs isn't decided by a mega alliance.  Why?  Because you're in one.  The side with more mercs is usually the one that spends more time recruiting. They're the ones who work to fill their roster.   So is it a surprise when they have more members?  No.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 06:35:40 pm by Balikar »

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 06:48:47 pm »
+3
Last night's battle involved LCOH and Squids.  42/4750 vs 42/5047.  So... 42 vs 42.  Dead even. 

Respectively

Regardless; fun battle.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 07:38:32 pm »
+2
Can someone explain to me what the fuck a putie is?? I've been so confused for the past 3 months about all this shit.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 08:56:24 pm »
+2
Yeah no way the merc numbers were even last night at any point I saw.

The reason this strat sucked is due to FCC not playing the round to counter all the huggers. You will say but the horde was here. We never had the numbers to be the force we were in previous rounds. Was a couple of us trying to have fun. I think we did very well with the odds we were fighting. We still did more than a great deal  of other factions combined.
Leader of BS

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 09:07:46 pm »
+8
Saying we are a small faction every post makes a good point. FCC is the only faction that should start battles. did i mention we are  a 7 man faction yet? Our 6 man faction now is the only faction that can make strat battles fun and they must be even. Our use of the term mega alliance does not apply to us and should never cause we must keep the game even and our 5 man faction must keep the under dog card. No one faction with more members than 7 man faction may use the term underdog to describe their own faction cause we called it first. Only our faction is allowed to make whine post after a loss and call out all the other factions not in our mega alliance cowards while we attack fiefs with no troops or gears cause our 7 man faction is the underdogs.
To the squids thanks for bringing more troops. I will return with more troops and hope to have more fun battles.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 09:52:44 pm »
+1
As usual not smart enough to read a post and comprehend it. Simply because you do not like me, it prevents us from having a conversation.
Leader of BS

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 10:03:15 pm »
+3
Respectively

Regardless; fun battle.

Honestly?

I think you guys failed when you built the siege tower.  If there had been no tower, or you guys gave up on the tower early on...  you could have taken us.  It came down to the wire time wise.  You wasted time, troops, and gear, trying to retake/use the tower. 

There were a few other tide turners you could have taken, or tried, but the real mistake was the tower. 

To Kesh, thanks again for the minus one.  If anything, at least you are consistent.  Consistently wrong.  Consistently biased.  Consistently ignorant.  At least you can be counted on in some degree.  :-)

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 10:11:46 pm »
As usual not smart enough to read a post and comprehend it. Simply because you do not like me, it prevents us from having a conversation.
ouch it's just a game chill out my friend. I don't hate you but i do find it funny you keep saying that. To me your some guy that whines in threads about how superior your faction is to everyone else.
Yeah no way the merc numbers were even last night at any point I saw.

The reason this strat sucked is due to FCC not playing the round to counter all the huggers. You will say but the horde was here. We never had the numbers to be the force we were in previous rounds. Was a couple of us trying to have fun. I think we did very well with the odds we were fighting. We still did more than a great deal  of other factions combined.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:19:09 pm by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 10:18:42 pm »
+3
I'M GONNA TRY TO DEFUSE THE MOUNTING AGGRESSION IN THIS THREAD.

Thanks for the battle last night Goretooth, was fun for most people, despite having a few trolls on my team. Hopefully in a few months when I have another army I'll find you again and YOU'll be the one sent on a vacation to EU ;)

Dear traxits
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 10:20:31 pm »
+2
I'M GONNA TRY TO DEFUSE THE MOUNTING AGGRESSION IN THIS THREAD.

Thanks for the battle last night Goretooth, was fun for most people, despite having a few trolls on my team. Hopefully in a few months when I have another army I'll find you again and YOU'll be the one sent on a vacation to EU ;)
A stroll in EU would be nice but i'l be back soon if you got the armies for it? maybe bale would come out of his castle and have some fun?

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 10:25:38 pm »
+2
A stroll in EU would be nice but i'l be back soon if you got the armies for it? maybe bale would come out of his castle and have some fun?

I'd love it if other people got involved and we could have another battle within a week or two! But if that's not the case I'll just try and play Trading Simulator 2014 for a month or two and get some decent gear before hunting you down
Dear traxits
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 10:43:22 pm »
+2
i laffed at USS Digglez

best thing ever

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 10:48:01 pm »
+2
i laffed at USS Digglez

best thing ever

Are you so sure?

This one definitely made me laugh the most. Especially because I didn't catch it the first time with the small print.