Author Topic: A small tip  (Read 8434 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: A small tip
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 01:03:37 am »
+2
u want some fuk?

sploosh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2014, 01:42:08 am »
+3
This thread has obviously served its purpose, now let the shit posting begin!

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2014, 02:00:25 am »
+3
This thread has obviously served its purpose, now let the shit posting begin!

Open your mind to the universal energies of infinite creation. Easily overcome obstacles, create positive permanent change, and energize your quality of life with chi energy. If you request a 3 day chi energy transfer test, you'll receive it within 24 hours. You will receive the 24 hour transfer test by email instantly and you will be free to experience the power of a continuous supply of chi energy. Print the chi energy card you receive by email. Color or Black and white, Any size that feels comfortable to you. Relax and hold the palm of your hand over the card. You will feel a warmth, cool breeze, or tingling in the fingers. This is chi energy and it's transmitted to you from any distance. Now follow the instructions included on the experiment page and charge your water. Join our online community, Orgone Tech Online Community where you can learn more about orgone technology and chi cards.

http://www.chitransfertest.com/experiment.html#test
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 03:12:52 am »
Here's a small tip.

*unzips your pants, pointing and laughing*

your welcome

This made me laugh much more than it should have, 6.9/6.9 would read again
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2014, 03:27:12 am »
+3
Orgone

This is a wonderful rabbit hole of proto-scientology madness to delve into if that kinda thing floats your boat and you have spare time to burn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Lemme just lock you into this metal-lined wooden cabinet so that you can collect the transient semi-sexual lifeforce of all that exists and become a master or time and space. No, sorry the best seating we could provide was a shitty padded wooden Sears kitchen chair. Enlightenment awaits...

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2014, 03:50:11 am »
+2
This is a wonderful rabbit hole of proto-scientology madness to delve into if that kinda thing floats your boat and you have spare time to burn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

Lemme just lock you into this metal-lined wooden cabinet so that you can collect the transient semi-sexual lifeforce of all that exists and become a master or time and space. No, sorry the best seating we could provide was a shitty padded wooden Sears kitchen chair. Enlightenment awaits...

Me being a huge bundle of sticks and all, I read a lot about this and it is extremely interesting how passionate proponents of this orgone thing are. They'll go around and "gift" little things of orgonite to people (which as far as I understand is simply a combination of wax and metal shavings in a particular pattern, it's been a while). They'll dig holes under cell towers and plant large bits of this stuff. It's very interesting how stoked they are about this stuff.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2014, 01:24:11 pm »
+2
Thought you wrote "never post "Rape of Nanking best day of my life" nor "shut your whore mouth you ranged my old friend"". Disappointed.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 03:05:49 pm »
+3
Here's a small tip.