Author Topic: Ban (more warn) Mosman  (Read 483 times)

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Ban (more warn) Mosman
« on: July 23, 2014, 11:30:48 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Cassia_von_Krems

2. Name of offending character(s)
Mosman

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU_7, about 1-2 hours ago

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Viscount_Maldevar dressed like the real viscount and was teamkilled several times by Mosman because of "leeching and beeing useless".
He also insulted him a bit later.
I can promise Maldevar was not useless, he had armor and a weapon, was always moving (even if sometimes only turning around at the same point...), helped at Gate and even had  some kills.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Well in Mosman's opinion he is allowed to kill leechers and players who are afk...

6. Multiple Screenshots
http://imgur.com/swX6HRq,mbUpfvC,sWNChDw,3WKRG0h,9oJL6N8,t41CQAe,uigt2zV

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.
Greys_Queen_Lamerina (ask her for more Screens), Richyy, other people you can see on my Screenshots

I don't really want to see Mosman banned, but Admins should decide that. I just want Mosman to leave players alone who are having fun (and still not breaking rules). Personally i hate Mosman's kind of insults, because I am playing cRPG because of having a break of sometimes stressfull real life.
And there would be no reason for me to play anymore, if people like Mosman continue insulting and enforce their retarded opinions.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Ban (more warn) Mosman
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 10:47:47 am »
Mosman is Turkish, and he has very inappropriate racist opinions about Kurdish people. He claimed that every Turk in Germany who is working in a shit job (ex. toilet cleaning) are actually Kurds. That harrasses all the Kurdish people in existance. And has no difference than calling Kurds slaves or second class society. I would like to see him banned immediately.

Cheers

Kro

Offline SyderOne

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ISLAMIC STATE
  • Game nicks: Syder // Azzam
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 01:00:25 pm »
Ban for leeching and Ban for TK.

PD: In Spain Kratos all turkihs make kebabs :D

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 08:49:54 pm »
Mosman banned for 1 day.

Even if you suspect someone is AFK/Leeching, don't teamkill them, either take screenshots and post a ban request (if its a known leecher) or make a poll-kick and state the reason in chat.

And, of course, teamkilling someone because you dislike their playstyle is just as unwise.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.