Author Topic: Ban request of Turkey_Breast  (Read 190 times)

Offline OGN_Rct_Fat_Bastardo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request of Turkey_Breast
« on: July 06, 2014, 07:02:12 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: IGK_Bastardo
2. Name of offending character: Turkey_Breast
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: approx 2100h PST on server NA_CRPG_7
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
I was minding my own business focusing on the enemy AI, when suddenly i die and another teammate dies from player Turkey_Breast killing us with the ballista. After Turkey_Breast did that he left the server. I just want to note that i'm only taking the time to fill out report since, Turkey_Breast had attacked shot me with the Ballista a few days ago, and i am hopping that this might make it stop.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
I don't know why people like this act in this way. Turkey_Breast may be enjoying distrubing the crpg experience for other players and believe there are no consequences for his actions.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
I only took one screenshot, however i believe it is enough
http://imgur.com/TmYDGex
7. Names of players that can witness what happened: Drizzet_DoUrden

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Ban request of Turkey_Breast
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 10:39:48 pm »
Thanks for the screenshot, but remember we do have the logs!
If you can make a point to take a screenshot of your surroundings after something like this happens, it'll help a lot.

He's a new player with no ban record, and I can't tell from the logs if this was intentional or careless behavior.
Ballistae have a much higher missile speed and can be a bit tricky, particularly around teammates, with a new player behind the wheel.

The logs show there were certainly a number of bots still active, so I can't be sure; it seems possible he fired into a crowd without knowing any better.

If it happens again, post another thread and note this one so another admin can take a look.
For now, I'll put a five minute ban on his account as a warning, but primarily so it'll flag other admins in the ban logs if they need to look him up in-game.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login