Author Topic: Do You understand?????????????  (Read 264 times)

Offline Shanghai_Brave

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:17:14 pm by Shanghai_Brave »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Do You understand?????????????
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:27:56 pm »
For best results, I used 3 different online translators in this order:

Chinese --> Russian --> Hebrew --> English:

------------------------------------------------------------------

First, why go to for fun. He said that the real game dice is a game. But without undermining other occupations and skills to achieve their goals. It will be very funny when everyone hated the remote, the remote control is diminished significantly, they also could start. Friendly infantry died down to crop? There are a lot of people hate the Cavalry, horse-riding and shooting. I am going to give you a happy!

1 remote power may be set back pressure shot their way into the armor. Needle piercing may be blocked.

2 remove the shield. You can add all the panels (actually an idiot doesn't protect?) anyone can use the professional defenders cannot assign the shield, the shield would be slow. But we need everyone can use shields. In fact, one source does not need to defend points. Added shields in CRPG, just want to do professionally more simplification.

3 to minimize serious processing power differentials (horse flexibility now just unreal), effectively reduces and just like Dragoons drive, drive on meet the audience passed amendments, the next group will focus on one canvas, waves and currents. (Thanks to flexible control without previously) and automobile only (through flexibility of control not previously no longer can play are eliminated in the audience) will focus on the live rap 3 (you put the onions don't Bow tank Japan 2 Japan peoples rides don't now just because you personally like the Samurai Japan to Japan, Japanese mrchin with a knife in hands in Japan 1 Japan Groove if a strong riding and archery block went by.) (There is one more thing, I play tuba 35 horsemen of Mongolia, archery, horse, the machete Hit good results on any type of card that you somehow have to keep my knowledge in one hand I hand skill 75 150.-, on the one hand, is a little more than 20 where you took the backup, I know you'd like to see every career.Setting up your home, do you think it's fun? Why can't I destroy people riding or archery? Nomads in these fighters are everywhere!) Before you CRPG is actually connecting the data and basically didn't do anything in the game and do what's called balance, is just one in a career, and then bent over for archers and weakening. You want to take one, but I just put some in differentials by level 35 Mongolia. Cut shot and can drive step. Each type of card in order to get a good grade. But people in better times. But the writers, you lost my skills, strong arc. Hats off! Therefore, when the natural balance of the game has changed. You undermine the profession. There can only be a joke.

Spam at The Temple of Spam