Author Topic: Any other NA Wars?  (Read 14655 times)

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Re: not really sorry
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2014, 10:50:52 am »
+2
this is a really good and right post lol.

actually amazed someone in cRPG has a non awful opinion on something for once.

Yeah i gotta agree with these two. One of my closer friends wanted to be in the marines since he was a little kid and right near the end of highschool he got into coke, and now his life is in the gutter. Making all drugs legal is a terrible idea. That would be like making suicide accepted by society if you feel like doing it(maybe too drastic of an example). You are only killing yourself with majority of the Schedule 1 drugs, except marijuana of course(that being said, dont be a dumbass about it)

I understand where you might be coming from with a statement like "they want to be that way." or "they chose that life." but I have to completely disagree. Sure sometimes it may be like that, but most of the time the people get onto hardcore drugs like that from peer pressure or bad influences, not because they googled "How to fuck up my life". They get roped in and addicted, and addiction is not something that is easy to get through. Look at the projects as a clear cut example. Their lives suck, and a high is all they got, but they are killing themselves instead of trying to get out of the projects and do something. You cant say that majority of people that do drugs like coke and heroin are responsible about it if you havent looked at the rate of drug users that are homeless.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2014, 02:54:12 pm »
+1

[/quote]
I understand where you might be coming from with a statement like "they want to be that way." or "they chose that life." but I have to completely disagree. Sure sometimes it may be like that, but most of the time the people get onto hardcore drugs like that from peer pressure or bad influences, not because they googled "How to fuck up my life". They get roped in and addicted, and addiction is not something that is easy to get through. Look at the projects as a clear cut example. Their lives suck, and a high is all they got, but they are killing themselves instead of trying to get out of the projects and do something. You cant say that majority of people that do drugs like coke and heroin are responsible about it if you havent looked at the rate of drug users that are homeless.
[/quote]

And in recent news, minimum wage went up to $15 in Seattle... 

'Let's not get people out of the projects... let's get the projects to the people!' 

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2014, 03:27:13 pm »
And in recent news, minimum wage went up to $15 in Seattle... 

'Let's not get people out of the projects... let's get the projects to the people!'

You so BAD at using forums. Triple posting eslewhere. Holy balls, are you like a 12yo add kid with downsyndrome!

Ahem. Minimum Wage is a bad thing in MOST cases. It's only good because it tends to increase worker pay, but(!!!) it will make the price of EVERYTHING increase proportionally to bad amounts.

Or as Balikar stated: Lets get the projects to the people.

Course I doubt most people on this forum would even remotely care about economics. Gotta had daddy take care of them for them by giving them everything on tax dollars and not having to think about anything. Honestly, most people get arrested for possession of the tame drugs that are under battle to be legalized atm. Why does a person who steals get less time than a guy who possessed marijuana? Justice system is as corrupt as everything else. This is the sad thing about Bureaucracy: Corruption.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2014, 03:38:46 pm »
You so BAD at using forums. Triple posting eslewhere. Holy balls, are you like a 12yo add kid with downsyndrome!

Anders, most popular forum poster

(click to show/hide)

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2014, 03:42:55 pm »

Ahem. Minimum Wage is a bad thing in MOST cases. It's only good because it tends to increase worker pay, but(!!!) it will make the price of EVERYTHING increase proportionally to bad amounts.

Course I doubt most people on this forum would even remotely care about economics. Gotta had daddy take care of them for them by giving them everything on tax dollars and not having to think about anything. Honestly, most people get arrested for possession of the tame drugs that are under battle to be legalized atm. Why does a person who steals get less time than a guy who possessed marijuana? Justice system is as corrupt as everything else. This is the sad thing about Bureaucracy: Corruption.

Maybe.  Ooo bright shiny object!

Offline Khako

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 왕자 사물을 보는 김정은
    • View Profile
    • Best Korea
Re: Any other NA Wars?
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2014, 11:57:07 pm »
Dear Leader does not approve of such off topic discussion in strat. Dear leader wants more battles in NA. Dear leader commands you all to initiate battles and hire himself as a glorious mercenary.
Dear Leader of Best Korea

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2014, 01:17:25 am »
+2
FACT you're all stupid and global warming has caused more snow cones to melt this season so far. More than any previous summer.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2014, 04:05:41 am »

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2014, 04:07:25 am »
anders a libertarian.. who would have thought?? next time maybe try pointing the gun at your head it's a picture i think every one on crpg would like much more

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2014, 05:00:24 am »
+10

brought to you by the Association for Better Shitposting

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2014, 07:14:29 am »
+4
Ya'll nerds is ghey.

Only nerds still fightin' are the ones not sick of hatin' on other nerds and even they want to hold on to their strat stuff for grim death because boldness can't grow here. The standstill rages on.

Maybe paranoid or ineffectual nerds, like Aro and Aldo respectively, might do something eventually, but at this point whose hopes are even high enough to care? All I'm saying is that if you fighting sized guys don't get your shit together and make a good solid fool move you're gonna ruin it even more for everyone else, the littler guys, and yourselves when you actually roll out the door. Maybe nobody can pull this community out of its downward spiral, but you don't have to run the throttle at full, jeezy petes. You're my friends, but I don't like what you've been doing with yourselves.

How many neutral fiefs are left?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2014, 02:21:30 pm »
imisshotmail, was it really necessary to bring up a personal photo of Anders. I feel bad for you that you had to resort to that to "troll" or get your jollies on the interwebs.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2014, 03:31:12 pm »
Anders, get out.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2014, 04:25:46 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Give Em red lightsaber.

As for war this is enough NA dick mashing to start a war over. Let's see some Xp

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2014, 01:00:33 pm »
+2
imisshotmail, was it really necessary to bring up a personal photo of Anders. I feel bad for you that you had to resort to that to "troll" or get your jollies on the interwebs.

On the topic of personal photos, I found one of you Bronto...

(click to show/hide)
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.