Author Topic: Declearing war, signing peace or truce.  (Read 194 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Declearing war, signing peace or truce.
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:57:19 am »
+2
it would be good addition to strategus ( at  least those who are roleplaying) if everyone would declear war with proper reasons( casus belli)and would do it in diplomacy section with nice little description(something like grandmom is doing).

I dont remember a single peace or truce agreement (i might be wrong though), it would benefit to evolution of strategus if we had official truces and peace offers and so on and so on, and everyone would be able to see under what conditions peace was accepted.Also adding little description about results of war ( troops lost, fiefs taken etc.)

I might be crazy but if everyone would do that we would have nice section of roleplay in this forum :)

P.S. feel free to add some suggestions of editing my proposal.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Declearing war, signing peace or truce.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 12:16:32 pm »
+1
well for years i am advertising a diplomatic system of sorts, mostly for balancing reasons, but sure also the RP character of that may give some more depth to the game.
People think that only because you have a game mechanic which tells then others you are allied or not, or at war or not, that the conflict and the drama would go away , well i doubt that. I think i would use a diploamtic system, but still would need to talk about treaties and make pacts in temaspeak and steam chat, before i would then sign those through a game mechanic.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future