Author Topic: Ban Request, Kaoklai  (Read 491 times)

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Ban Request, Kaoklai
« on: March 29, 2014, 09:10:45 am »
1. Name of your character involved;
Chevalier_Westwood
2. Name of offending character(s);
BlackRose_TammyFan_Kaoklai
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible;
The below screenshots taken at roughly 10 PM, 10:30 PM, and 12:20 PM PST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after;
The map before that in the first screenshot I had team-wounded Kaoklai, accidentally and in a group of enemies. On the map in the first screenshot, Kaoklai very intentionally team-killed me while nobody else was around with three hits in quick succession (boxed in red). The second screenshot is relevant to this incident, though it was taken half an hour later, as it shows Kaoklai describing to another GForce how said clanmate should team-kill someone he found offensive in the same manner as he had team-killed me (underlined in red). The third screenshot is of a separate incident involving the same person later that night, when Inglorious bumped Kaoklai accidentally, Kaoklai immediately spun, killed Inglorious' horse and continued to attack Inglorious on the ground, to his death.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did; Probably because he's a troll in a troll clan. Maybe he was genuinely angry that he was accidentally poked, or had a kill taken from him. Who can tell?
6. Multiple Screenshots;
First (10:00 PM PST): visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Second (10:30 PM PST): visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Third (12:20 PM PST): visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened;
For the first instance, Chevalier_Sivart and Chevalier_Stephani were both witnesses. The second incident (where Inglorious was killed) was seen by myself, Sivart, Chevalier_Panda, and Stephani.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Ban Request, Kaoklai
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:18:42 am »
hey look i got valour in 2/3 of your screenshots

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
Re: Ban Request, Kaoklai
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 09:55:45 am »
After looking through the logs, banned until 4/2. Locking thread.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.