Author Topic: Ban Goretooth 2.0  (Read 945 times)

Offline Flancan

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Yes if you're still wondering that's me in the pic
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC, Sloths, GFORCE
  • Game nicks: Athol the Brothel Keeper, Eddy, Vexina Mistress of Seduction
Re: Ban Goretooth 2.0
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2014, 12:40:43 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As you can see, I am the Leprechaun in the top left and I witnessed the whole thing. I believe in standing up for whats right, and even though I am also a Hospital guy, (as shown by banner) I want to see justice brought down on Goretooth. He viciously attacked Robert_my old friendot. People like Goretooth ruin the game for new players and make this community shit. I recommend a month long ban.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
Re: Ban Goretooth 2.0
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2014, 01:19:22 am »
Please be serious with your posts, otherwise it just gets me confused over what's really happening.

Had to waste the last 15 minutes looking through logs (and another 10 writing this post), but this is the timeline:

(click to show/hide)

I assume that there's the possibility of more tws than actually shown from the logs. An admin was on, but he wasn't able to catch the act if it occurred on the other team/busy fighting.

Robert_my old friendot: 5 day ban for incessant tking and griefing. Do not repeat the same act and wound a player/tk after getting kicked for teamwounding.

Goretooth: revenge Twing/tking is not allowed under any circumstance. If someone is teamwounding you, try to get an admin first, not afterwards. Because of the extreme case of 10+ tws with Robert coming back and doing it again, you are given a stern warning and a ban if you are caught revenge tking again.