Author Topic: Unban Essay:  (Read 7897 times)

Offline ONUR_DT

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Essay:
« on: March 24, 2014, 12:03:56 am »
+9
"Why do i leech 24/7 and how i will stop doing it"

First of all, I would like to tell that c-rpg is a wonderful mod which is the most exciting and passionate mod of the Warband. And I would like to thank to those who created this and I wish best luck to developers with melee battlegrounds.I am writing this essay because I was reported to admins for leeching and I got banned for this a couple of days ago on Eu7. Since that time I have been thinking about how leeching (being afk) is a bad habit and how much it harms my teammates and their fun.Because while they were putting a lot of effort I was leaving  them alone.I know I haven't made a good impression on the community so far but that is not because I am a bad person; It's more like that It's because I'm not very experienced with this online gaming stuff. I wish I had consulted to my clanmates about this before. Now for I am banned, I dissapointed my clanmates too and I apologise from them as well. I know I made mistakes that I shouldn't have.For that I apologise from all whom I annoyed and I want everybody know that I am aware of my wrongful deeds.

As all around the world, this mod has its rules too. I harmed myself and my teammates by being afk and breaking these rules. Now I really understood this fact after I got banned for good. Therefore, I am not mad at admins, nor do i blame them as rules are essential as they are in real life and admins are meant to make sure that players behave well. Now I want to explain that why I leech. As I mentioned before, I am a dentist and most of the time I play the game when I am at work.This game takes most of my work pressure away.Unfortunately, sometimes I have patients and I have to get away from computer. But I know that it should not be an excuse. Because I know that I should either switch to spectators (not in dtv) or leave the server. But I didn't do these and I chose the easy way which is why I got banned. Truth be told, I got what I deserved.

The reason I want to be unbanned is that I love this mod very much. I made many friends in this mod. Moreover it has given me to play with them; it has given me to oppurtunities to make teamwork and I enjoy strategus a lot. Also I have a chance to meet foreign people from all around the world and communicate with them on teamspeak and I realized that we have so much in common.I have a job that keeps me very busy and this game is the very best way to get away from it. I have been playing this game for a year and I got to admit that I'm a little addicted to it.I can't think of a work day without of it because it would be so boring. What I am trying to say is this mod means a lot to me and I promise that I will not do any mistake so that I will not lose this. Being forgiving is a decent thing. C-rpg community and administration department, I promise you that If I get unbanned I will never do anything against the rules.I am sorry that only after getting banned I realized my mistakes, it's a shame that it took me so long but I can make things right. So, I humbly will your forgiveness.

Offline Uthran

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Essay:
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:51:22 am »
What i think you don't understand is, that 24/7 delaying is pretty much a unforgivable crime in the multi player gaming world. Sure we all have our times where a life situation makes us afk, but at those times we likely just get killed because we're either at spawn or middle of map.

I still think you haven't learned your mistake, the only thing you have said in that wall of text is that its bad to be afk.... but its not strictly bad to be afk because as i've said theres situations where real life takes precedence in a middle of a game.

But leeching is different, your not actually going afk by accident your going somewhere to hide and making the match take longer because they have to flag or look for you.

and you say you have been playing this game for a year and yet it takes you this long to realize that this community hates delayers the most?

Offline Life

• Marshall
  • Renown: 763
  • Infamy: 281
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mod is dead.
  • Game nicks: Assassin_Life, Efil, iK_Life
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 10:19:04 am »
+16
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Assassin Video
My custom crosshair

Offline ONUR_DT

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 11:36:23 am »
What i think you don't understand is, that 24/7 delaying is pretty much a unforgivable crime in the multi player gaming world. Sure we all have our times where a life situation makes us afk, but at those times we likely just get killed because we're either at spawn or middle of map.

I still think you haven't learned your mistake, the only thing you have said in that wall of text is that its bad to be afk.... but its not strictly bad to be afk because as i've said theres situations where real life takes precedence in a middle of a game.

But leeching is different, your not actually going afk by accident your going somewhere to hide and making the match take longer because they have to flag or look for you.

and you say you have been playing this game for a year and yet it takes you this long to realize that this community hates delayers the most?

I know what is the being afk and doing leech.Did you see me on  hiding somewhere?All of my ban situation for being afk. Have you any SS? No.Admins saw me and other players to complain for me is afk.Not to be hidding somewhere.

Offline ONUR_DT

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 11:40:27 am »
And I am so sorry about my situation. I apologize to admins and all of crpg players again and again.

Offline DiagonaL

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
  • Zihin Fukara ise Fikir Ukala Olur.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_DiagonaL
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 01:44:25 pm »
As he said it wont happen again.I think you should unban him.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26:48 pm »
+2
As far as I am concerned, he is an overall nice player. I have seen him enough times on the servers to believe that he can display the goodwill to fix his mistakes. And I think he deserves another chance.

Offline Burak_67

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Burak
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2014, 08:57:44 pm »
he's a good player and a good person. forgive him. and get back in the game.

Offline ONUR_DT

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2014, 04:28:51 pm »
Hopefully The admins will finish my this ban.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 05:08:38 pm »
He once saved an orphan from a burning building... In order for the orphan to continue living its horrible existence as a now horribly burned orphan.  But it's the thought that counts.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 06:06:44 pm »
Let my people go.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 02:09:13 pm »
is he unbanned already ...

just to add your also pretty brave to leech be kick poled and tked by 5+ people in hre dtv server earlier today, as you was perma banned 2-3 times for leeching and everytime saying you won't and tell me and the community if we are wrong but you seem to find it acceptable to leech, that'll be all as i can still point out many things.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:57:20 pm by Normanguy »

Offline ONUR_DT

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2014, 03:15:58 pm »
I would like to finish my ban for admins.

Thanks..

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 10:47:50 pm »
I would like to finish my ban for admins.

Thanks..

i would also like to thank to you for the admin team for finishing their ban too.

Offline Normanguy

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 11:47:29 pm »
doesn't deserve to be unbanned yet.

many people caught him leeching in hre dtv the other day when eu7 was down.

won't change his ways and is full of crap lol