Author Topic: [BAN REQUEST] Elfa_from_the_Forest AND Kisco  (Read 408 times)

Offline Immortality

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • C# Forever
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard Official Forum
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Proximo
  • IRC nick: Proximo
[BAN REQUEST] Elfa_from_the_Forest AND Kisco
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:33:35 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved : Byzantium_Immortality
2. Name of offending character(s) : Elfa_from_the_Forest AND Kisco
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : Time was 10:05 ~ 10:20 on server EU3

Sorry for my english skills. I was on EU3 and i was building some siege equipments for learning something and using it on strategus battles. And also 2 other player was doing the same building thing. I built a small siege tower and i keep building a new large siege tower. meanwhile other players built a siege tower and capatult. After that they are start shooting my siege equipments, i go near them and tell them dont shoot my equipments... and they didnt listen, they keep shooting. After that i said if you are gonna keep doing this i am gonna break your capatult. and he said i am gonna ban you from server. After i speak they shoot my stuff again and i break their only capatult. And they banpoll me. people in server write something to them but Elfa and his friends supported him to ban me from EU3. You can see conversations in screenshots.

6. Multiple Screenshots ;

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened ; Fallen_Knife, Cassillius_von_krems

Now i am unable to play on EU3 for some hours. I did nothing wrong, They smashed my stuff and plus banned me from server while smashing everything.

I ask for Justice.

Thanks

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
Re: [BAN REQUEST] Elfa_from_the_Forest AND Kisco
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:37:21 pm »
Going and destroying their stuff for revenge isn't maybe best thing to do, at least if it was a catapult they had stolen from another player...

Anyway Elfa's and Kisco's ban history states that they tend to be quite busy with rulebreaking. Elfa has 9 bans already, mostly for griefing and teamwounding. He will get a ban of 3 weeks

His partners collection of bans isn't as impressive, he will get 3 days.