Author Topic: Europe1300 - Medieval Browser Game  (Read 49246 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Europe1300 - Medieval Browser Game
« Reply #465 on: March 03, 2014, 05:49:29 pm »
We have 14 somewhat active members (rest have been offline for more than 4 days or have stopped playing all together), we don't have nearly as many count claims as you claim we have. I have 0 count claims myself after losing Prusa to you. You have 5 yourself, a long with 4 vassalized Kingdoms (before they were all liberated in the recent patch).

I'm not convincing people to stay in Milan at all, it's their free will to choose the kingdom they want.

Not that it matters though. You were greedy now you pay for it.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 03, 2014, 06:48:52 pm »
We have 14 somewhat active members (rest have been offline for more than 4 days or have stopped playing all together), we don't have nearly as many count claims as you claim we have. I have 0 count claims myself after losing Prusa to you. You have 5 yourself, a long with 4 vassalized Kingdoms (before they were all liberated in the recent patch).

I'm not convincing people to stay in Milan at all, it's their free will to choose the kingdom they want.

Not that it matters though. You were greedy now you pay for it.

You had every single seat in Byz, Wallachia, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Athens filled with Italians, it only makes sense that they are claimed and held by Slaviks.  You do not see Slaviks making claims in Italian, or German lands, so why should you claim half the damn world.  The only reason you dont have the claims anymore is because i either had them taken from you, or people reached out and began finally playing something other then Milan.  The vassalized Kingdoms are all Slavik, of which are all not being controlled anyways(Wallachia has a singleplayer, who does nothing, he might as well not play at all).

you dont need to convince them, you need to urge them to get the hell out, and spread out.

I dont see the relation in greed here that you see, but whatever.  It actually would had been quite a fair fight against Athens, as i have 2 other players besides myself and they have 3 as well, so really it would had equaled out and they probably could have won the fights anyways.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:55:19 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 03, 2014, 07:00:46 pm »
+2
Fact is people did spread out of Milan. Counties went with them. Sure at the absolute start all the counties were Milanian, because every single guy was in Milan. But people HAVE spread out. If you're running a 3 man kingdom, it's honestly not my problem. Join one of the other cRPG ran kingdoms and make that 10+ man. We don't have the playerbase to spread out THAT much.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 03, 2014, 07:08:14 pm »
+1
Fact is people did spread out of Milan. Counties went with them. Sure at the absolute start all the counties were Milanian, because every single guy was in Milan. But people HAVE spread out. If you're running a 3 man kingdom, it's honestly not my problem. Join one of the other cRPG ran kingdoms and make that 10+ man. We don't have the playerbase to spread out THAT much.

your full of shit, you do have the playerbase to evenly distribute numbers, but you dont, you double the next largest group, even if i took the 3 people i had, we still wouldnt meet the numbers you have.

You are belittling the situation only because you have the upper hand in the end anyways.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 03, 2014, 07:13:40 pm »
your full of shit, you do have the playerbase to evenly distribute numbers, but you dont, you double the next largest group, even if i took the 3 people i had, we still wouldnt meet the numbers you have.

You are belittling the situation only because you have the upper hand in the end anyways.

I'm not gonna tell people to leave or to stay, it's their choice. Now stop being bitter or do something yourself.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 03, 2014, 07:23:18 pm »
+1
I'm not gonna tell people to leave or to stay, it's their choice. Now stop being bitter or do something yourself.

thats the problem, your giant carebear alliance you have created forces everyone else to do nothing, i cant do anything, because this game is a numbers game, and you have all the numbers, congratulations, you have just come to the realization that nothing can be done.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2014, 07:27:45 pm »
+2
thats the problem, your giant carebear alliance you have created forces everyone else to do nothing, i cant do anything, because this game is a numbers game, and you have all the numbers, congratulations, you have just come to the realization that nothing can be done.

ok

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 03, 2014, 07:53:41 pm »
+4
LMAO guys, let us not bring strategus-level drama into this :lol:

Niples best Italy!

Offline SeQuel

• Earl
  • Renown: 446
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: SeQueL
  • IRC nick: SeQueL
« Reply #473 on: March 03, 2014, 08:57:18 pm »
Burgundy is recruiting.

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2014, 12:55:03 am »
+1
Traitor scum!

* (4 days ago) Voso - I have kinda lost interest in this game, sorry to say gents.
* (4 days ago) Voso - long live burgundy
* (4 days ago) Voso - long live the king

ALL HAIL CASIMIR THE ONE TRUE KING

(click to show/hide)

I lost interest til I moved back to milan and started making money again. Only so much you can do when the markets constantly have 0 of the goods you need and you have to produce everything yourself.

Not sure how much longer I'll play though because honestly I just make money and spend it on nobility with no hopes or dreams of doing anything else. :D

If there is a cap on nobility I am sure I will quit when I hit it. :(
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:59:48 am by Voso »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #475 on: March 04, 2014, 11:01:05 am »
Umm.. Win?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #476 on: March 04, 2014, 11:33:05 am »
If you look at Milan atm their numbers are not that scary anymore, the 40 is meanigless, active number of players is what counts and they have only 4 more active players than for example Norway

It is to be expected that many players will drop out and lose interest and like Vibe said we don't have the numbers to spread out THAT much,  I can currently count 14 kingdoms that are ruled by cRPG players, most of them just 1 or 2 man kingdoms. If we had people actually joining kingdoms that the rest of us had set up the numbers would already be even with Milan but I suppose everyone wants to be the king.

You could say the same thing about me but in my defense I was the first one who separated from Milan and went to Naples, at that point we had no other kingdoms and Milan was quite ridiculously overcrowded.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:40:37 am by Cyber »

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 04, 2014, 12:15:15 pm »
+1
I'm inactive King of Flanders because this gets boring

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 06, 2014, 01:15:55 pm »
lol Vibe, you bitch about how greedy i am, then you take my vassals for yourself, yes im the greedy one.........

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 06, 2014, 01:16:58 pm »
Stop bitching and make more war! None of y'all scrubs got a star in the rankings yet!