Author Topic: Ban request Spartan_Levy_Hoplite  (Read 587 times)

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request Spartan_Levy_Hoplite
« on: January 02, 2014, 05:00:36 am »
1. Name of your character involved : Genzaemon

2. Name of offending character(s) : Spartan_Levy_Hoplite

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible :NA 7 (DTV) , ~4h10 GMT+1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : first of all, he began to tk me, i didnt tk him or nothing i said to him "next tk i screen + ban request" he said "oh yea ??" and he started to chain tk me more than ten times. Every time i spawn he kill me with throwing lance while him and his friend harass me on chat. Then it started to make me crasy and i knew he wont stop so i stopped playing.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did. : only for fun. He was with his friend Leonidass_ (they are same clan) , and apparently they were bored of the game and wanted to do somthg fun. They said i quote "Killing genza is actually more fun than the game" but i dont have the screen... nvm. Actually it seems they were not afraid of getting banned

6. Multiple Screenshots :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened. :  I dont know, i m new on this na server, and i dont remember anyone who tryed to defend me. It seems like they were all friends against me.

Sorry of my bad English
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:13:18 am by Genzaemon »

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
Re: Ban request Spartan_Levy_Hoplite
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:13:54 am »
I really like the elaborate paint job youve done here really shows how much time and effort you put into this.

I'd like to clear up some few things

And no I didnt team kill him until he started being a dick to the lower level players, before this i had 0 contact with him

I did not teamkill ten times, I tk'd him 4-5 times and then realized that it was detrimental to the team as whole

Yes I did it for fun, because in all honesty I was bored at the time, they had a shieldwall going and none were getting by I could literally do jackshit at the time so I figured to quote Artyem and the famous Judge Dredd " I AM THE LAW"

I didn't say that killing him was more fun then the game, I said "This is the most fun I've had in DTV for awhile" i.e being a troll is fucking hilarious for one of the parties involved.

Yes I did chain teamkill him only after he started being a dick to other players online ctrl ming people especially the peasants nudging the people in the shieldwall, he then started to threaten us even though we poll kicked him. And I thought why not just stop the problem from the source? So I killed him multiple times, so he could make this beautiful montage. I have screenshots of him doing stuff on the server but its to late to go through the painstaking process of uploading them to imgur and such currently.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:19:42 am by Sharpe »

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Genzaemon

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:36:42 am »
So it was you...

Dont dare fuking talk to me and just admit what you did like a man.

I m bad in english i dont want to debate with you, there was absolutly NOTHING to justify what you did. I started to run from you at the end you chase me and tk me and laughting at me with your fucking friends because you was bored. I wasnt a dick i did nudge on or two for fun but i didnt tk, insult, greefing, afk, be a dick like you said. i was doing my best for the team and when i got intentionally tk i said "next tk i screen + make ban post" then you said to yourself "hey i m so bored let's make this guy mad it will be funny" and you did.

I told you MANY TIMES to stop you didnt, now i guess you re happy? i just wanted to play. Personaly when som1 nudge me, i m not upset and they werent too because they didnt report me and if they told me to stop i will but it was with good intention. You just took that as a justification of what you did and its very ridiculous.

and actually,  its funny to see how you change now. You were harassing me, insulting me, laughting at me with your fucking friends but now you speak calmly.

Like i said, there was NOTHING to justify what he did and peaple like him are killing the game because they are bored of it and they make peaple bored aswell. Just get the fuck out and let us play

you say i elaboratepaint job, make montage... Are you serious? Do you really think i have nothing to do of my time?? i just wanted to play and i told you several time to stop you didnt (and you killed me mooore than 5 time and you said "Killing genza is actually more fun than the game", just check chat log and you will see)

Now stop acting like a kid and admit it

again sry of my english

ps : he said i get kickpoll? they spam kickpoll on me for no reason on the fourth one i guess they were bored of the spam and me crying on chat to tell to stop and they were just like "lets just kick him". We really but really need more mods on DTV there is no law anymore and like he said "THEY ARE THE LAW"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:45:17 am by Genzaemon »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:49:55 am »
This will be your second ban for team killing sharpe had to do some digging to find your other one and after reading that ban thread your ban will be 48 hours for your tk spree.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.