Author Topic: Boring Response Thread to Sloth  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: platypus
Re: Boring Response Thread to Sloth
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 02:32:41 am »
But who cares sox made a thread without telling any sloth members and WFA still QQ cause we kept a fief at end of strat which they attacked twice so it gave everyone xp. Also when we attacked the fief at first I do recall WFA saying they would have to deal with these new starts. Also the deal was made after we attacked it, anyway hope no hard feelings we got good xp and some fun battles it's a win win.  :wink:
This is infact a lie as fuck.. i did tell waffle and others who we're in TS.. that i was going to make it and there all like "lool oke lool"

infact THEY WE'RE PERFECTLY FINE WITH ME DOING IT
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:37:31 am by Socks »
if u got 10 ps u have skill

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 02:50:37 am »
+2
Oh the drama, who gives a fuck good xp lol :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 03:31:28 am »
I gotta say this kinda reflects badly on the Sloths- who up to this point I thought were chill dudes who didn't get butthurt over strat.. especially during the Great Freeze? It's christmas, wash the sand out of your vagina socks.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 03:48:07 am »
I gotta say this kinda reflects badly on the Sloths- who up to this point I thought were chill dudes who didn't get butthurt over strat.. especially during the Great Freeze? It's christmas, wash the sand out of your vagina socks.
Says guy who keeps pming me about to stop -1 his posts and telling me all this other shit

honestly can you ever mind your own buisness and stop being so mad at me for no reason?

Infact you probably don't even know what's going on who's saying what so please just stay out of it and shut your fucking mouth INFACT I'LL QUOTE WHAT LORD SMOOTHRICH SAID

I'd rather have Strat 5 be a dead game with almost no players than see clans as shit as HoC and WFA have fun in it. Those factions and everyone involved in them are seriously that awful of people for this community, and surely any others they are part of.  In short,

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 03:57:32 am by Socks »

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 03:57:31 am »
Keeps PMing you? I PMed you once to ask why you're being a jackass to everyone over the forums- this recent post seems only to prove my point. Also it seems that I do know what is going on based on the extensive posting from both sides- in which you are obviously the butthurt 12 year old in the wrong.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 04:00:53 am »
Keeps PMing you? I PMed you once to ask why you're being a jackass to everyone over the forums- this recent post seems only to prove my point. Also it seems that I do know what is going on based on the extensive posting from both sides- in which you are obviously the butthurt 12 year old in the wrong.
You have no need to just PM me and say random shit just cause your mad that i -1 your posts.. why fuck do you even care about that? i don't know.. why are you always in my business and others i don't know why are you even talking to me? i don't know?.. and if i'm so butthurt please prove it some thing that makes me "butthurt" is it because i said WFA got rekt? wow what are you a kiss ass?

And please i believe this topic has nothing to do with you lemon so why are you even getting involved.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 04:03:39 am »
I obviously kiss anders ass and wish I was part of tolkien my old friends WFA. Also- if you don't care about -1s or +1s why do you sit around and stalk posts I make- even in cRPG tech help forums- and downvote them? You're just a sad little kid that nobody likes who is butthurt because he thought he could talk shit over something nobody cared about.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 04:06:22 am »
I obviously kiss anders ass and wish I was part of tolkien my old friends WFA. Also- if you don't care about -1s or +1s why do you sit around and stalk posts I make- even in cRPG tech help forums- and downvote them? You're just a sad little kid that nobody likes who is butthurt because he thought he could talk shit over something nobody cared about.
Like i said please prove how i am "butthurt" when you are the one mad because i downvoted your posts

if your so mad about that what is there you can do? yea nothing.. expect call me names and rage at me with PMs that i should stop downvoting you

Alright i'm done squeezing the lemon he's already fucked up i'm done here now i already said what i needed to say.

Oh and i only do it because you obviously care about them so much where you actually PM people to upvote you or ask why they downvote you.. i find it quite hilarious.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 04:08:26 am »
I didn't say you should stop downvoting me, I just asked what made you suddenly become a little jackass? You responded by basically saying "cus I am a snapback yoloer 420 swag" and that I need to deal with it? That just makes you look like more of a my old friend than you already are. Done here now? You just turned up looking like a little bitch again, who can't take being called names? "yea nothing expect call me names? Sounds like someones a little upset that they are getting their shit handed to them by everybody, even by the WFA guys.

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 04:10:59 am »
I didn't say you should stop downvoting me, I just asked what made you suddenly become a little jackass? You responded by basically saying "cus I am a snapback yoloer 420 swag" and that I need to deal with it? That just makes you look like more of a my old friend than you already are. Done here now? You just turned up looking like a little bitch again, who can't take being called names? "yea nothing expect call me names? Sounds like someones a little upset that they are getting their shit handed to them by everybody, even by the WFA guys.
I said nothing about 420 snapback yoler swag.. so thats a lie and first of all your the one who started it by sending me little my old friend messages over PMs and not me i haven't said one word to you till you sent those pms and posted here and no we actually like i stated in my old thread

REKT WFA and wiped them off map.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 04:11:20 am »
Who gives a shit strat is dead?

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2013, 04:13:29 am »
My point.

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2013, 04:13:48 am »
Is that why you made a post about it?

Offline Socks

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • im gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2013, 04:15:41 am »
Didn't have to include end of strat it was in general  :lol:

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2013, 04:19:04 am »
But strat was and is over- they hardly even fought back.. stop embarrassing yourself please.