Author Topic: [Ban] Kapikulu_Bohannon  (Read 1480 times)

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
[Ban] Kapikulu_Bohannon
« on: December 20, 2013, 03:25:38 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Fou_Car_Gallois
2. Name of offending character(s)
Kapikulu_Bohannon
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU_3, 2:30 GMT
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
My strategus battle was meant to be an xp battle, however it didn't go to plan, after around an hour of playtime everyone was rushing and we capped their flags. Upon doing this Bohannon polls to ban me which goes through leading to me being banned from my own strat battle.
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Osiris, Tony, Kasigi, Arn etc

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: [Ban] Kapikulu_Bohannon
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 03:41:32 pm »
I was there. Poll succeeded and Cymro who is commander of the army was banned on eu3. I can only assume Bohannon is mad because the battle didnt go to his plan (even if he is neither a member of either of the clans involved or commander)

My screenshot might be clearer

(click to show/hide)
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 11:02:48 pm »
Yeah i opened a ban poll because he was trying to spawn rape at the last flag instead of capturing of it. That should be a fun battle but because of our half witted eu players rushing and screwing up our exp opportunity. Mercs guy and some guys of our teams tried to delay the end with shield wall, as possible as we can. Guess why, because that was an EXP/FUN battle. In addition, i opened a thread about this behaviours at General Discussion page right after that battle. Because i was so angry with that type of behaviour.

Substance, i saw that guy spawn raping at the last flag (unfortunately no screenshot) and i think this is a fun battle/ not annoying battle/ (i'm not an fortune teller for knowinng about your changing decision during the battle) so i used my poll right, and majority were at the same idea with me. I don't know that guy was commander of the other team and also that were the last moments of war.

Not sure about what will the decision but let it be whatever it is. I believe i'm right to do that.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 01:11:02 pm »
Yeah i opened a ban poll because he was trying to spawn rape at the last flag instead of capturing of it. That should be a fun battle but because of our half witted eu players rushing and screwing up our exp opportunity. Mercs guy and some guys of our teams tried to delay the end with shield wall, as possible as we can. Guess why, because that was an EXP/FUN battle. In addition, i opened a thread about this behaviours at General Discussion page right after that battle. Because i was so angry with that type of behaviour.

Substance, i saw that guy spawn raping at the last flag (unfortunately no screenshot) and i think this is a fun battle/ not annoying battle/ (i'm not an fortune teller for knowinng about your changing decision during the battle) so i used my poll right, and majority were at the same idea with me. I don't know that guy was commander of the other team and also that were the last moments of war.

Not sure about what will the decision but let it be whatever it is. I believe i'm right to do that.

It was an exp/fun battle yes, however not everyone will always listen to your commands. For around the first hour the battle was an exp battle until one of your guys came into TS and started raging and I was dragged away from my channel to speak to him. Therefore due to the lack of a commander within our channel my guys pushed and managed to take most of your flags before I had dealt with anything.

Secondly the enemy team destroyed their own forward spawn and capped all of our flags twice. This is not the behaviour of an exp battle and this is what changed it. The fact remains you polled to ban me for no particular reason which led to me missing the next battle as it went through. In my absence of dealing with the guy raging in TS we had pushed and there was nothing more I could do at that stage, within 5 minutes of me returning the battle was over.

It was a rage poll because the battle went tits up, there was no logic behind it except for a rage poll with no grounds for it to have been used.

Offline Bohannon

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 02:05:14 pm »
one of your guys came into TS and started raging and I was dragged away from my channel to speak to him. Therefore due to the lack of a commander within our channel my guys pushed and managed to take most of your flags before I had dealt with anything.

In my absence of dealing with the guy raging in TS we had pushed and there was nothing more I could do at that stage, within 5 minutes of me returning the battle was over.

Nice story but not concerning for this subject. As i said, i can't know, i'm not a fortune teller.

You simply can write this is not a fun battle anymore. If I and most of people knew that information, we wouldn't press "1". So, you had 1 hour ban and missed the next strategus. How sad that is. Count it on your erratic decisions, and lack of commanding due to cannot stop your people and cannot informed to all people. Also count it, spawn raping instead of capturing flag when you're a commander.

I hope your K/D is so high, and your performance is 10.
So the wind won't blow it all all away.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 04:29:50 pm »
Nice story but not concerning for this subject. As i said, i can't know, i'm not a fortune teller.

You simply can write this is not a fun battle anymore. If I and most of people knew that information, we wouldn't press "1". So, you had 1 hour ban and missed the next strategus. How sad that is. Count it on your erratic decisions, and lack of commanding due to cannot stop your people and cannot informed to all people. Also count it, spawn raping instead of capturing flag when you're a commander.

I hope your K/D is so high, and your performance is 10.

being mad because the enemy isn't doing what you want is still no reason to ban the commander of the faction.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »
(click to show/hide)

say thx to those who actually pressed 1
(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jackie who?

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 01:16:01 pm »
So you banned him because people in his team weren't listening to him? How stupid is that?

Kapikulu_Bohannon banned for one day for poll abuse (since it is your first offence).