Author Topic: [BAN] Internet_Explorer  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
[BAN] Internet_Explorer
« on: December 18, 2013, 04:59:12 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved :
I was playing with Guard_Bulzur, and went on spectators a couple of round, for better screenshots.
2. Name of offending character(s)
Internet_Explorer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU_1, from 14h40 to 15h12 at least, on the 18/12/2013
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Internet_Explorer spawn in Tunic, with a 2h axe, and suicide charge in a straight line, every round. He must hold the "advance" key, then open the typing screen, and goes off.
He never ever blocked, never gets any points, always go in a straight line, even when being shot.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Leeching, suicide charging with low cost equipment.
6. Multiple Screenshots
Incoming spoilers :
First map.
People that killed him were either melees, or ranged. No cav. Still one of the first to die in the beginning.
Then, after i stated the reason and did a kick poll, that failed, he decided to spawn later, for his leeching to be less obvious.

Here is another new map. Notice him going in a straight line, then realising ennemy cav didn't kill, so he turns around, and go to meet the ennemy infantry, not even bothering blocking. It's true it's harder for him in this map, unless cav kills him outside.
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.
People on the server. Though after a kick poll that i initiated, and failed, i realised the players don't care about polls, and usually press 2 instantaneously.
Player who have witnessed it first hand would be the people killing him.

Edit : didn't expect this "simple" request to take such a long time to do. I'll probably not bother next time it's a leecher, since it's actually a lot of work, for sometimes a simple warning...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:03:21 pm by Bulzur »
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Villain

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 116
  • cRPG Player
  • Fudusious (Ruff Ryders)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fudusious is gay
Re: [BAN] Internet_Explorer
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 11:49:17 am »
Stop being a spurge nerd, it  clearly states in the rule book if you spawn with a weapon and don't delay you are not doing anything wrong. You have no proof he is pressing t and charging, your basically calling him out cause maybe he was having a bad day and couldn't kill anyone. Stop being a mad greesy nerd and mind your own business in game, not everyone can be as good as u and get kills.

Offline cfuvue

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Internet_Explorer; Chevalier_Vue; Vue
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 11:04:02 pm »
I spawned in each round in peasant gear. Ran across the map on foot with 7 athletics. Engaged in melee with the first target i found. Along the way if i found a weapon i would pick it up and use it. On every single map i earned at least 1 killed. I did try every single round. I just rushed things quickly. I was always the first one to spawn and run forward. I was never away from my keyboard. I was never intending to leech exp. I was simply using low cost gear to pay for my high cost gear.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 12:31:29 am »
He has been leeching all day. you only need to check his eu3 strat battle scores to see that :D one I was in he was poll kicked as last man because he was just hiding.

I suppose 0:34 3:29 4:12 are all normal scores in long battles where the top kills are 100.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline cfuvue

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Internet_Explorer; Chevalier_Vue; Vue
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 05:13:28 am »
The battle where i was polled kicked at the end was because i was OUTSIDE of the map's boundaries 15 feet in the air. Unable to move unable to do anything. The game teleported me there as i was riding a cav horse up a ladder and the ladder broke. The horse along with me launched to the edge of the map and my horse took fall damage and died. Then i was outside of the map.

I was not leeching, I was actively following and protecting the 3 to 8 other Laddering players. I did not afk in any strat battles, I was participating the entire time.

Offline Villain

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 116
  • cRPG Player
  • Fudusious (Ruff Ryders)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fudusious is gay
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 01:16:15 pm »
Again Osiris just because u have bad scores doesn't mean ur leeching. He is NA do on eu his ping is bad. I play from South Africa so I do bad also );

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 01:19:24 pm »
Internet_Explorer banned for one day for leeching.