Author Topic: Ban Alighar  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
Ban Alighar
« on: December 16, 2013, 06:55:18 am »
1. Name of your character involved - NewApsod
2. Name of offending character(s) - Alighar
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible - 05:30-45 AM GMT
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. - We had been playing for a while on opposite teams and I kept killing him. Then a new map comes and we are on the same team and he seeks me out and hits me. I report him and he keeps hitting me. An enemy approaches and starts to hit Alighar, but he still finishes me off instead of focusing on the enemy. Afterwards I told him that I would report him for it and he said that he didn't realise that I was a friendly until after I was dead.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* - He was angry.
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Fallen_Cyber, Foxxy_Longbottom

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
Re: Ban Alighar
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 07:00:14 am »
I saw Alighar trying to focus on apsod and teamkill him even after I attacked him, he claimed later that it was not intentional but it was obvious, he got atleast 4 hits on him total and was getting reported for every hit so there was no way it was accidental.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:10:02 am by Cyber »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 07:10:31 am »
Haha you can see us discussing why Im so bad, even though Ive been playing for like 8 years or something :D

I don't think this was an accident or mistaken identity, I think Alighar vented some rage because previous map he kept getting himself between apsod's throwing lance and my spear and we spitroasted him pretty hard like he was a big boobed blonde trying to earn the rent money.

If it had been me, I would have no doubts that it was intentional. He says he didn't know it was an enemy, but to keep hitting a dude after he reports you, in my mind, means a/ your kapikulu or b/ its intentional.

Not the first time I've witnessed Alighar a bit ragey either.... but thats the whole community sometimes isnt it.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:51:43 am »
Haha you can see us discussing why Im so bad, even though Ive been playing for like 8 years or something :D

I don't think this was an accident or mistaken identity, I think Alighar vented some rage because previous map he kept getting himself between apsod's throwing lance and my spear and we spitroasted him pretty hard like he was a big boobed blonde trying to earn the rent money.

If it had been me, I would have no doubts that it was intentional. He says he didn't know it was an enemy, but to keep hitting a dude after he reports you, in my mind, means a/ your kapikulu or b/ its intentional.

Not the first time I've witnessed Alighar a bit ragey either.... but thats the whole community sometimes isnt it.
So you are saying that Kapikulus are idiots?

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 09:58:58 am »
12 bans, the last one being an essay ban on "Why teamkilling is bad", this is no longer a case of being "a bit ragey".

PERMA'D.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:06:40 am by [ptx] »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2013, 03:13:47 pm »
So you are saying that Kapikulus are idiots?

No I think kapikulus teamhit me all the time.
I don't know enough