Author Topic: Revenge Teamkilling  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Revenge Teamkilling
« on: December 09, 2013, 12:09:29 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Gnjus
2. Name of offending character(s): Fenris_Caits
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 08 December 2013, around 22:20h
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Several minutes ago on EU1 a guy throws himself under my bolts 2 rounds in a row while I aim for the guys in the distance behind some logs, the second time he reports me and tells his mate Murmillus on TS to revenge teamkill me, as he thought it was intentional (while it really wasn't). As far as I recall no matter the circumstances revenge teamkilling is a bannable offense ?
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.: No idea.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.: Bunch of players in the screreenshot. Also: "Barabe guys behind those logs in the distance can testify i was shooting at them all the time since you wouldn't believe my guys from TS"

http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/revenge-teamkilling/msg911523/#msg911523
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: Revenge Teamkilling
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 03:01:33 pm »
You shouldn't have bothered Molly, it looks like admins are more interested in acting like smartass nerds and insisting on some schoolwork template crap rather than doing their job and taking disciplinary actions against repetitive griefers. My thread was as clear as it can get with all the facts & info needed.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 03:29:11 pm »
I didn't mind at all, I was at work. :wink:
And don't be too hard on Gurni. He is barely doing any actual admin'ing anway, so it's just natural he screws up when he takes action once every month. Let's just wait for some real admin like Erzengel to take a proper look at this... :)

(click to show/hide)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 10:21:35 pm »
Gnjus teamkills Fenris_Cait twice then insults Caits.

Then later on Murmi accidentally teamkills Gnjus and Gnjus decides, with no evidence at all, that this was a revenge teamkill by a clanmate asked for on TS. This is simply untrue and did not happen, I was on that TS Gnjus wasnt.

Accidental teamkills happen. To rant when you teamkill someone twice then get this precious when someone else accidentally teamkills you is so precious, pathetic and childish it beggars belief. Grow up you whiny little girl.

And if you are going to make a thread about an accidental teamkill at least do it against the guy who teamkilled you rather than someone whos only offence was to get teamkilled twice by you twice then subjected to abuse.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 08:37:41 am »
Then later on Murmi accidentally teamkills Gnjus and Gnjus decides, with no evidence at all, that this was a revenge teamkill

How bout you save your crap for your retarded TS company ? If any admin was online your pal Murmi would be cooling off right now and I wonder what kind of bullshit would you splash here in that case. You lying dickheads got away with it this time and that's fine by me but you'll do your shit again and then we'll see who will be laughing, even tho its not even funny for me to laugh at mentally challenged persons like Murmur and you. Enjoy it while you can.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 10:36:07 pm »
Im not touching this. Get another admin.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 10:45:22 pm »
Im not touching this. Get another admin.

Ban... ALL OF THEM!

(click to show/hide)
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!